Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2550971 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
monniyi:
Afternoon everyone- A quick one pls, my Id card had expired since 2014, can i still use it in camp?

yes na. Mine is expired too but they say we can use it.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
skoloppy31:
Froshpapi,wetin we go do about SoR,or certificate and ID cos me no get any of the aforementioned
ooo..

You dont say Ahhh y0rmee over to you oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by onlyme07(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
y0rmee:

I admire your school. Private right? Or perhaps, foreign?

In my school, they had to collect our final year ID card then perforated it. Afterwards, they placed it in our academic files. So, all we're left with is our previous IDs. Anyone we can lay our hands on.

Shuu? yeah,private.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
diz id card iss self.. my skul normally collect ours when they wanna issue us cert.. so am thinking of using ma faculty ID card.

grin grin Your school ehn... wetin dey wan use am for sef? Re-issue am to another student?

ANyways, don't you have that of previous academic sessions?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
aBbiie25:

Lol... i look like NYSC official ne?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
onlyme07:

Shuu? yeah,private.

Ajebos dem!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Opeexclusive04(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please good afternoon, fellow would be corp members, I gained admission via remedials and we didn't do Jamb, now I paid for jamb reg number but time is running out and my school(Futminna) says I shouldn't worry dt the number will be out before close of reg process. Please is there anyway this process could be fast tracked I'm really worried don't want to miss out on this B2016... anyone in my shoes or had an experience close to mine please
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
y0rmee:

Lol... i look like NYSC official ne?

This one pass me ooo. Maybe you fit help am in your own little way
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Opeexclusive04:
Please good afternoon, fellow would be corp members, I gained admission via remedials and we didn't do Jamb, now I paid for jamb reg number but time is running out and my school(Futminna) says I shouldn't worry dt the number will be out before close of reg process. Please is there anyway this process could be fast tracked I'm really worried don't want to miss out on this B2016... anyone in my shoes or had an experience close to mine please

FUTMx? They can so break one's heart! Only to make you smile at the latter end.

Tomistelle, can you please attend to this?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
aBbiie25:

This one pass me ooo. Maybe you fit help am in your own little way

Lol!

skoloppy31:
Froshpapi,wetin we go do about SoR,or certificate and ID cos me no get any of the aforementioned ooo..

Shey you graduated at all sha? I'm wondering how you don't have any of the three.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by skoloppy31(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
aBbiie25:

I never finish my clearance so I don't have of SOR or CERT,and from 100 to 500 for LAUTECH ,I no get school ID,ladokite would relate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by skoloppy31(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
y0rmee:

Lol!

Shey you graduated at all sha? I'm wondering how you don't have any of the three.
Hahahaah laughing in Spanish,did my Reg already, school is on strike
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
onlyme07:

NO ..NO.. NO..

Yorme..it must the current no matter the year of graduation. She should go back to her school for the new one to be issued to pcms

Pls dude,don't miss lead people with this assertion of yours...They accept the expired identity card from PCM's ......Besides the normal norms is that your school is suppose to collect and perforate your school Id card once they issue u SOR......

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
skoloppy31:

Hahahaah laughing in Spanish,did my Reg already, school is on strike

Lol... I for fear na. If ASUU is the one on strike, then it shouldn't affect the school from issuing any of the three na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
arcnomec:

Pls dude,don't miss lead people with this assertion of yours...They accept the expired identity card from PCM's ......Besides the normal norms is that your school is suppose to collect and perforate your school Id card once they issue u SOR......

lol.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
ruthobaz:

abi oh smiley
lolz. Ur name ll soon surface too in Jesus mighty name.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Opeexclusive04(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
y0rmee:

FUTMx? They can so break one's heart! Only to make you smile at the latter end.

Tomistelle, can you please attend to this?

Tomistelle I'm waiting pls... time is running out nd I'm loosing sleep over this
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by geolan(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
skoloppy31:

I never finish my clearance so I don't have of SOR or CERT,and from 100 to 500 for LAUTECH ,I no get school ID,ladokite would relate

the only thing i can relate to and i believe it's same with other ladokite is that, before going on IT (class2015) which was 2014, we were given new school id cards which will expire by dec 2016. so, if you have misplaced yours or didn't get it as at then, you shouldn't blame LAUTECH. Secondly, issue of Issuance of SOR isnt entirely the schools fault rather yours because i believe procrastination led to this. only fault LAUTECH has is that they have closed down school activities which has really disturbed students from completing their clearance and getting their SOR since mid to late june 2016.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by maranatha04(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
jokeydamson:
Few hours to my day,on the 27th of oct a queen was born smiley

happy birthday to you, age with Grace......

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jhidey08(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
yhenny:
Hello!
Apart from football and volleyball which other sport can one participate in camp.
which sports do u participate in?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by skoloppy31(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
geolan:

the only thing i can relate to and i believe it's same with other ladokite is that, before going on IT (class2015) which was 2014, we were given new school id cards which will expire by dec 2016. so, if you have misplaced yours or didn't get it as at then, you shouldn't blame LAUTECH. Secondly, issue of Issuance of SOR isnt entirely the schools fault rather yours because i believe procrastination led to this. only fault LAUTECH has is that they have closed down school activities which has really disturbed students from completing their clearance and getting their SOR since mid to late june 2016.
And you think everybody got the ID? Can you do your clearance when you owing? Or a cross over student who hasn't done his or her faculty clearance? My brother the fact you are right does not mean am wrong,na person wey hin shoe shine sabi polish and wetin dey ur front,might be backing me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jhidey08(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
onlyme07:

NO ..NO.. NO..

Yorme..it must the current no matter the year of graduation. She should go back to her school for the new one to be issued to pcms
That is not true. Verify things b4 misleading people abeg.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
y0rmee:

grin grin Your school ehn... wetin dey wan use am for sef? Re-issue am to another student?

ANyways, don't you have that of previous academic sessions?
ma broda i tire for d mata grin.. i no knw wetin dem dey take d tin do nd they dont issue us id every session o.. just ones.. biometric id..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
skoloppy31:

Oya begin to rebuke fa.. They will give you before then in Jesus name..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
skoloppy31:

And you think everybody got the ID? Can you do your clearance when you owing? Or a cross over student who hasn't done his or her faculty clearance? My brother the fact you are right does not mean am wrong,na person wey hin shoe shine sabi polish and wetin dey ur front,might be backing me
yeah true talk.. i was about quoting him b4 i saw ur reply.. me too i delayed ma clearance, not because of procrastination buh @dah point e b like na me recession worri pass, so i had to go home and prepare well, thank God ma skul no go strike like urs sha buh still just try see if u can go tru someone. a prof or a "somebody" in ur skul.. first try get ur sor or cert.. ID na small tin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by geolan(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
skoloppy31:

you see where the issue lies, it's not the schools fault a student cant complete his or her clearance cos they owing or a cross over student who hasnt done faculty clearance. We students most times do things when it's convenient for us. I'm not here to argue on who is right or wrong, im just saying most issues are caused by us and not the school.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
aBbiie25:

grin grin See as she dey talk like all these super religious mothers sef!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by skoloppy31(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
geolan:

you see where the issue lies, it's not the schools fault a student cant complete his or her clearance cos they owing or a cross over student who hasnt done faculty clearance. We students most times do things when it's convenient for us. I'm not here to argue on who is right or wrong, im just saying most issues are caused by us and not the school.
Can you pay bills with plea,if no ,on to the next one
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by geolan(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
yeah true talk.. i was about quoting him b4 i saw ur reply.. me too i delayed ma clearance, not because of procrastination buh @dah point e b like na me recession worri pass, so i had to go home and prepare well, thank God ma skul no go strike like urs sha buh still just try see if u can go tru someone. a prof or a "somebody" in ur skul.. first try get ur sor or cert.. ID na small tin

you wrote that you delayed your clearance for some obvious reasons which is understandable but my question is that would you have blamed your school if they went on strike before you got back or you would have asked yourself why didnt you wait a lil bit to finish up your clearance
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by skoloppy31(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
aBbiie25:

I no worry about am,I dey enter that camp by crook or nooks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by geolan(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
skoloppy31:
Can you pay bills with plea,if no ,on to the next one
obviously, you choose to understand what you want to understand
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alabi31(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
skoloppy31:

any news ant hw we gonna complete our clearance

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.