Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2547712 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
kapable75:
Bro, Food wey sweet no dey done like indomie tongue
so if they give you that egusi-water-oil soup and Indomie you choose the former
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Vikky014(f): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
joshuachuks93:
Bros u still dey wait for tym table fa....ah i raf u in izaw...na tymchair nd tymfan we dey wait nw fa......
hahahahahaha...u guys wont kill me here o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
kapable75:
I'll come and strangle you ooh!
just admit it that we were wonderful today. How was the dinner? be sincere for once.
johnqueen sha
lol, I no chop the dinner, I heard that it was watery eba and oiled egusi water soup wink

na Johnqueen own better pass, mami all the way
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Haychay:

Thank God I gym tongue
you dey give urself hope
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Haychay:

Thank God I gym tongue
you dey give urself hope
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
chiefojiji:
monniyi..... ahbeg when timetable for stream 2 go come out

Really
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Temibabie:

Ogun or akwaibom

Ehya, but its all good, u know I would cross the oceans n fight the dragons to be your prince charming wink smiley

Not to worry I have a 50% share in obj farm grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
chumaster:
you dey give urself hope

U don't know that hope is all I have cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by adeolamuis: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Haychay:

Yes oooo. Hope ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
mcmind:

Where u dey serve?
Ogun state
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aydeluxe(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Goodevening my people, how did ur Saturday go, soo much to gist, dunno where to start sef.....

oya legoo, so my platoon (9) was on duty today nd i voluntarily agreed to wrk in the kitchen nd was grouped to wrk in d evenin for dinner, so we got to kitchen , 6guys,10girls, the cooks made d rice, d girls washed the meat for tommorrow while d guys removed dirts from fish, d meal was for 2k+ corpers, I was impressed by the level of professionalism, we had to wash our hands, hygiene conscious, rinsed wt clean water, we have abt 5boreholes on camp.....we washed coolers nd bowls nd what hv u, so it was time to serve, i served on point 1, and while serving the food, the Nigerian factor came in nd people got me angry, people dat hv neva said hi started hailing because of food,people wld hv marked my face today sef, I alwas believe wats good for A is good for B irrespective of who u are...I alwas wonder why people are so spoilt when it comes to food, its same effect 1kg of rice and 2kg of rice wl hv in ur body, 1 meat nd 2meats -same, I dnt believe I came to camp to eat and belle full always, I cnt beg for an extra spoon nd an extra fish or meat, I believe in equality...I made more enemies serving because i dint wantu compromise, Corpers need to realise that FG budgeted #100 for breakfast, #100 for lunch, #100 for dinner , #200 for cleanin of toilets,bathroom for each corp member i.e #500 per day for a corp member....Nysc is only trying as much as it can within its reach to feed corpers well.....and some food mongers wl be shinning eyes on food nd abuse anyone who refuses to gv extra meat or spoon of food as if 1spoon determines if u wl die or not.....anyways it was cool serving, working in d kitchen.....in another news, etisalat sponsored Miss Bold nd Beautiful, my platoon came 3rd nd dere was a raffle draw wt different prizes nd money, nd 1 babcock guy in my room bought 10k raffle ticket prior to the draw tonight...on top the baba's 10k , e no chop #5 sef....we just dey wash am for ere.......10k ticket angry ..who does that!!! Only Babcock people ni.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greatness366(f): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
segunk1:

Ur water enter her mouth for bathroom gringringrin u no ask her if her mouth don slakk nii. Na different orisirisi u go dey hear for that place sef.
Lol maybe her mouth don loose elasticity
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aydeluxe(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Posimii:

Ogun state

hope u are enjoyin my state?...I hope u wl be posted to Abk..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greatness366(f): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
sonymax16:

Eyaa... ... Sorry babe... ... Its just remaining one week and 4 days for u guys in camp
i cant wait oi guy watsapp me hw u dey i haff miss u fa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greatness366(f): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
chumaster:
do you bath in groups at same time undecided
yes na is a public bathroom
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greatness366(f): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
carexy:

eyah!!!! sowie about dat jus continue to endure very soon d camp nightmares will be over and it will all b a story to tell jus try Nd use d eagerness u had wen u wanted to enter to finish up d remaining week besides it's one week down already.
so Cheers.
thanks dear na wetin we sign for is to enjoy it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
aydeluxe:
Goodevening my people, how did ur Saturday go, soo much to gist, dunno where to start sef.....

oya legoo, so my platoon (9) was on duty today nd i voluntarily agreed to wrk in the kitchen nd was grouped to wrk in d evenin for dinner, so we got to kitchen , 6guys,10girls, the cooks made d rice, d girls washed the meat for tommorrow while d guys removed dirts from fish, d meal was for 2k+ corpers, I was impressed by the level of professionalism, we had to wash our hands, hygiene conscious, rinsed wt clean water, we have abt 5boreholes on camp.....we washed coolers nd bowls nd what hv u, so it was time to serve, i served on point 1, and while serving the food, the Nigerian factor came in nd people got me angry, people dat hv neva said hi started hailing because of food,people wld hv marked my face today sef, I alwas believe wats good for A is good for B irrespective of who u are...I alwas wonder why people are so spoilt when it comes to food, its same effect 1kg of rice and 2kg of rice wl hv in ur body, 1 meat nd 2meats -same, I dnt believe I came to camp to eat and belle full always, I cnt beg for an extra spoon nd an extra fish or meat, I believe in equality...I made more enemies serving because i dint wantu compromise, Corpers need to realise that FG budgeted #100 for breakfast, #100 for lunch, #100 for dinner , #200 for cleanin of toilets,bathroom for each corp member i.e #500 per day for a corp member....Nysc is only trying as much as it can within its reach to feed corpers well.....and some food mongers wl be shinning eyes on food nd abuse anyone who refuses to gv extra meat or spoon of food as if 1spoon determines if u wl die or not.....anyways it was cool serving, working in d kitchen.....in another news, etisalat sponsored Miss Bold nd Beautiful, my platoon came 3rd nd dere was a raffle draw wt different prizes nd money, nd 1 babcock guy in my room bought 10k raffle ticket prior to the draw tonight...on top the baba's 10k , e no chop #5 sef....we just dey wash am for ere.......10k ticket angry ..who does that!!! Only Babcock people ni.

Wat camp tho
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
carexy:

dats kul am fine..but d harsh weather is sumtin else.
na season o so get ready.kpele.where u at?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
You've never had tea and yam shocked you're missing! Best combo ever. Tea AND yam...well, fried yam grin
chumaster:
Kapable75's platoon surprised everybody at Taraba camp today.

TEA AND YAM AS BREAKFAST! shocked shocked

In my whole life, I have never imagined this kind of combination.

What where they thinking

I jejely chop the yam finish. Then com add extra milo and peak milk wey I get into the hot water they called Tea, na so I use am chop my biscuit sha.

Who knows, tomorrow might be eba and papundecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aydeluxe(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Haychay:

Wat camp tho

lagos camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2016
So Lagos camp food sweet grin
aydeluxe:

lagos camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
You've never had tea and yam shocked you're missing! Best combo ever. Tea AND yam...well, fried yam grin

Nna ehn make pesin no chaw dat one finish begin dey misbehave ooh.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Famutimi(f): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2016
segunk1:

Leave famutimi now make coyy com catch her, woo he we twist ur nose weri weh.
he told me in my dream
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mcmind(m): 6:13am On Dec 04, 2016
Morning, you guys re complaining about the hygiene and quality of food in your camp.
Have been posted to kitchen here in Rivers but to my surprise the quality of food in terms of the fresh vegetables, okra, Yam is mind blowing. I then find it difficult to add up why the output is low in standard. The only reasonable conclusion is that those women no sabi cook.
I don't know the exact budget per meal for each corpers but rumors have to be around #1500 yet the worth of food giving isn't up to #300
I smell corruption in the air grin grin

I have a question to ask sef shocked

Abeg shey na only my camp dey eat Eba everyday or na routine for all camps cos we no dey miss am here tongue tongue

Cos I'm not understanding
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2016
chumaster:
so if they give you that egusi-water-oil soup and Indomie you choose the former
You already said it all. platoon 6 is in charge today and after they serve your their worms, i think you will then see reasons to commend us cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2016
chumaster:
lol, I no chop the dinner, I heard that it was watery eba and oiled egusi water soup wink

na Johnqueen own better pass, mami all the way
are simply just being ungrateful. did you notice that is was yesterday that the higher number of food collection was recorded? you guys were even salivating before the food was ready so
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
Babe, thank you dear for educating his illitracycheesy the guy is not used to modern facilitygrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2016
Greatness366:
i cant wait oi guy watsapp me hw u dey i haff miss u fa
Have missed u too babe kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2016
kapable75:
are simply just being ungrateful. did you notice that is was yesterday that the higher number of food collection was recorded? you guys were even salivating before the food was ready so

You taking it personal already. wishing you guys well in Camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greatness366(f): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2016
Posimii:
Ogun state
when are we gonna see fa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2016
chiefojiji:

not oily water.

it's called fat and oil mineral inside the water.

Lolz. Serious one fa!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2016
Haychay:

keep it alive then

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.