Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (2118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2550986 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ELAFRIS(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
No camp fire night
During carnival we are expected to be in white shirt and short. No mufti
Even on Sundays we don't wear mufti
No water
Poor food
Mami is something else.

Anyway, they are currently sharing 19800.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by waywardpikin: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fabulocity:
My platoon killed the matching competition grin

No, my platoon did. Platoon 7 rocks! cheesy

WE WON!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by showgolee(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
ELAFRIS:
No camp fire night
No water
Poor food
Mami is something else.

I guess that is Awgu camp, Enugu
The only interesting thing on that camp is the RSM because of his jokes
State coordinator is boring, na only mouth she get
camp director is just so boring
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
It's not as if you marched oh... well, we came second and it's a huge achievement because we were ranked among the least when we did the practice marching so...
God bless our big, black commandant grin

waywardpikin:

WE WON!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
showgolee:

I guess that is Awgu camp, Enugu
The only interesting thing on that camp is the RSM because of his jokes
State coordinator is boring, na only mouth she get
camp director is just so boring
I hear,,,i hear sir,, grin,,,reporting live from awgu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
showgolee:

I guess that is Awgu camp, Enugu The only interesting thing on that camp is the RSM because of his jokes State coordinator is boring, na only mouth she get camp director is just so boring

ah hear! ah hear sir
Unbelievers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
showgolee:

I guess that is Awgu camp, Enugu The only interesting thing on that camp is the RSM because of his jokes State coordinator is boring, na only mouth she get camp director is just so boring

ah hear! ah hear sir
Unbelievers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Continuation Of The Chronicles Of Dream2 at Tsafe Camp Zamfara State.
Lemme start by stating that the shorts and shirts given to us in camp was of good quality,the sneakers are a miss.
Okay,the timetable read that no SAED program today,so we all assembled on the parade ground under the hot sun and the windy weather to watch as the "Chosen matchers" practice for monday closing ceremony,"hehe,zamfara state get as e be olohun".
So we welcomed some elite visitors to the camp,can't remember their names but I can clearly remember that of lieutenant colonel Adamu the commanding officer for the battalion......(forgot the number ) of zamfara state,he was so calm,present good speech as well as promised us a big cow for the camp fire night(mehn,the camp fire night go hot gan o).
My platoon(3) won the third position in volleyball while we are in the final of the men football "platoon 4 go hear am tomorrow".
There is this lady I met,pretty,calm so I made my move,fortunately she's getting engage by April,she has being a good friend,Fulani ladies are wow,good body posture,physique,soft speech,good character,bought me pounded yam with egunsi soup last night"mehn,the husby to be get luck jare".
Met with paris123,she's cool but "chai she and her friend wan use mouth finish my platoon ladies for volleyball this evening sha,i was just laughing silently,no vex say I no greet u and ur friends o,I be one silent dude with choice of words,i dont talk much just a one man movement".
Dead bones shall rise again,did i just read fabulocity,chiefojiji and aBbiie25 posts?issoryt,allawee don enter abi?okay o.
Lemme go collect my food,before proceeding to maami to buy bread,I like bread a lot, I drink water a lot, I LIKE FULANI LADIES ALOT AS WELL.
StarryV sweetie,overlook the words in capital letters dear,"mama Mia,am jokinggggggg".

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
ELAFRIS:
No camp fire night
No water
Poor food
Mami is something else.

Lol.....it haf beed for u fefle fa!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Corper wee.....na who go .......tire...Response: We don tire sir!

Well it haf been fun camping at wailo orientation camp. The only camp where u beg to be "decamped".
One boy annoy me today as we dey rush to que for ID, Him cme hold me dey blow me....chai.....i really exercise self control. After everytin, i come ask am why he did dat, he said he tot i wanted to tk he space. I just Smiled.

Today was carnival...mehn cme see talent. I was wt the med team, nd it was wow!

Indomie party is currently on...my platoon neva win gan...hpe we no go go empty fa!

We dey expect allawee soon.......pple don dey set compass for posting....dem go cry if e break.

#BauchiCamp

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by waywardpikin: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fabulocity:
It's not as if you marched oh... well, we came second and it's a huge achievement because we were ranked among the least when we did the practice marching so...
God bless our big, black commandant grin

Big, black commandant that almost killed you guys grin

Did u march with your platoon? NO

You're so lazy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by losgiddy: 12:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Personal Assistant needed

- Must be done with Nysc & MUST MUST MUST live within the Yaba/Surulere Axis

(Because of proximity to work to cut of transport fees.)

(we are paying minimum wage N18,500)

- Apart from Salary, commissions are also earned off work done. (To be disccused during brief interview)

- CVS to losgiddy@gmail.com

-Appreciation for Art & photography is a plus

-MUST be proficient in Microsoft Excel

CVS to losgiddy@gmail.com

www.losgiddy.com
www.glamglamafrique.com
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 10, 2017
Look at you! Of course I did grin
waywardpikin:

Big, black commandant that almost killed you guys grin

Did u march with your platoon? NO

You're so lazy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by adebayonle(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2017
ELAFRIS:
No camp fire night
No water
Poor food
Mami is something else.

benue camp abi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2017
So guys camp has been really fun apart from the SAED that I always sleep off anytime lectures start.
Out of 2500 corpers that was deployed to Yobe about 1670 corps came, comprising of 1025 boys n 645 girls, so do d maths cause when boys had d numbers they held on strong to their ladies grin wink as for me,the bad sharp guy wink cool I just decided to be on a lowkey level.
Our relocation letter will be out by Monday, about 95% corp members relocated,guess everyone is scared of yobe cry cry cry
Allawee is ready, when boys heard d sound of d trumpet shocked grin grin ..carnival was fun smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
waywardpikin:

WE WON!!!

No be una platoon carry iron put for boot ni grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by wolexino(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
hey my people! Edo camp is not dat bad afterall and people ain't really relocating..our carnival tomorrow..i hope we win coz we neva win anything for my platoon though we were 2nd for miss nysc...big bold and beautiful tonight #fingerscrossed, cant wait to leave here on Monday nd yes allawee don enter,guys just dey ball for mammi lemme rest small b4 dem blow der whistle
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Allawee don show o......federal pikin. Baba God thank you o!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by waywardpikin: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Fabulocity:
Look at you! Of course I did grin

Hmm... aunty you can lie o.

Miss u tho
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by waywardpikin: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
aBbiie25:

No be una platoon carry iron put for boot ni grin
Before nko? You think say we come camp to count bridge?? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Abeg we need more hands in PPA make una do quick come join bikonu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
I did! Didn't you see me and my fresh platoon with our straight faces ?cheesy as far as I'm concerned, we should have won the competition but too much beef towards big black. Every other platoon was even rooting for us.
If you miss me, ya know where to find me..

waywardpikin:

Hmm... aunty you can lie o.

Miss u tho
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Continuation Of The Chronicle Of Dream2 At Tsafe Camp Zamfara State.

Yesterday night was the "Mr Macho and Miss NYSC" competition, it was full of fun,the competition span till past 11pm,Platoon 10 won the Mr Macho while Platoon 2 won the Miss NYSC,this competition is not about how built or pretty you are rather it is about how intelligent you are as few contestants flopped with the questions.
"Okayyyyyy,Tsafe set of batch B stream 2,corpers get some slangs oo,below are the few i can remember:

Let them Gooooo(This is used when the beagle is blow/blew to signal the end of parade by the soldier so boys hijacked and often abused it especially during the boring SAED lectures and social nights to discredit the speaker(s).

Ohhhhh Yes,Mouth Washerrrrrrrr(Mehn,the founder of this slang is a great comedian, he do sell sweets,biros,jotters,just name it so boys liked him a lot and whenever they see him,you heard them saying "Ohhhh,Yes,Mouth Washer,the "Ohhhhh and Mouth is pronounced with high tonation while the washer is dragged and pronounced slowly with your mouth wide open,LOL.

I warned you,i warned you not to come to zamfara....This is the boys interpretation for the early morning sound of the beagle.

Will be back later,have fun guys and pray for me to be posted to a better place.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
waywardpikin:

Before nko? You think say we come camp to count bridge?? grin

Cheating fa. why una no go win undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
ELAFRIS:
No camp fire night
No water
Poor food
Mami is something else.

when I was in camp, batch b stream 1, it was like that also, except the social nights... it will be lively at the end of the camp when the activities are rounding up... I heard they have changed the state coordinator,she is now in Ekiti state... maybe it was the fault of this current coordinator, our then coordinator was lively and she really show motherly care... Ask from Ekiti Corpers...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Manus17:

when I was in camp, batch b stream 1, it was like that also, except the social nights... it will be lively at the end of the camp when the activities are rounding up... I heard they have changed the state coordinator,she is now in Ekiti state... maybe it was the fault of this current coordinator, our then coordinator was lively and she really show motherly care... Ask from Ekiti Corpers...
That should be Barrister Ukagha the state coordinator here in Ekiti state#Ekitikopa#stream1
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by purplish(f): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
joshuachuks93:
Its carnival time.........

Borno16B Stream 2 prospective Corps members get ready as ur camping may likely be Wailo camp, Bauchi....Kits haf arrived.

#BauchiKofa

Abeg can you confirm this information about Borno pcms? They said we would camp in Jigawa on their fb page but they haven't communicated further. Need to know for the sake of finalizing travel plans please...it would be great if you could help us do small amebo. Thanks kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dotman2210:

That should be Barrister Ukagha the state coordinator here in Ekiti state#Ekitikopa#stream1
yes, she is the one... very nice woman
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by AkranJide88(m): 5:54am On Feb 12, 2017
Bros I hail... platoon 10 rock.... even for mami.... I'm jide Akran... edo camp rocks.
wolexino:
hey my people! Edo camp is not dat bad afterall and people ain't really relocating..our carnival tomorrow..i hope we win coz we neva win anything for my platoon though we were 2nd for miss nysc...big bold and beautiful tonight #fingerscrossed, cant wait to leave here on Monday nd yes allawee don enter,guys just dey ball for mammi lemme rest small b4 dem blow der whistle
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by AkranJide88(m): 6:03am On Feb 12, 2017
One more night to leave camp, am gonna miss this place but I really wanna leave it. Okada, Edo NYSC camp. I'm so gonna miss it! I never tot I was gonna say that.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2017
Manus17:

yes, she is the one... very nice woman
Oh thats nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.