Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (2122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2542321 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Infamous(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Nnaemex:
I just dey hear d sound of dat biggle for my drim.
Paa paa paa, paa paa paa, pa pa pa pa pa pa paa... I warned u I warned u, mk u no cum zamfara... Zamfara koffas can relate
lol. What camp were you in?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by degenuine1(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2017
pls i need whatsapp group's link to rivers state corpers. urgently!!! help.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nnaemex(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Infamous:
lol. What camp were you in?

Camp A
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kendrick0000: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
carik:

Quote this post to get the real link
https:///4ufICtxiu7Q8ZrjXDiEiNY

Okay... Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by benin3aglobal: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hello koppas, make your research and let's get to work, if you are looking on studying 2017 academic year abroad,

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by benin3aglobal: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
please do find the venues for the fair and time. look forward to hearing from you and subsequently seeing you.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Infamous:
bro, I was posted to Kaya town in Zamfara state. We fit know o. Check my profile picture
Probably as i don't keep friends but few,which platoon u dh?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nnaemex:
Paa paa paa, paa paa paa, pa pa pa pa pa pa paa... I warned u I warned u, mk u no cum zamfara... Zamfara koffas can relate
Hahahaha,Let Them Gooooooo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nnaemex(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dream2:
Hahahaha,Let Them Gooooooo.
Lol... Mama bling bling
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Esther99(f): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pls anybody posted to Minna
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nnaemex:

Lol... Mama bling bling
akarankasha grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nnaemex:
if you are still thinking about it, you are wrong
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by eminent91: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kendrick0000:
Good morning....
Pls can someone help me with the link to join the Kwara State Whatsapp group for B16 Stream 2.
THANKS.
pls I relocated from kwara to calabar,I left d camp because I am pregnant, so I was not able to collect my alawee.pls is there any way I can get it.I sent my account details to the camp director, but I am yet to receive it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nnaemex:

Lol... Mama bling bling
That was AK password,mehn i gbadun the guy but my favorite is Abubakar and SY(My platoon officers)this men are more than just an officer to my platoon.
Abubakar will be like: How's Your Moral?
But how come you guys are now showing up here after the camp?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
bjhaid:
akarankasha grin grin
Jinjin the body(The letter "O" in the body pronounced as "hooooo"wink
Mehn,i enjoyed the camp so much,flex the kitchen food(Used to collect food like 3 times each,depends on my morale)rock maami as well,no time to check time.
I fell in love with the state instantly and redeployment was the last thing on my mind.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dream2:

Mehn,i enjoyed the camp so much,flex the kitchen food(Used to collect food like 3 times each,depends on my morale)rock maami as well,no time to check time.
I fell in love with the state instantly and redeployment was the last thing on my mind.
haha, I hope you enjoy the state o, my guys dere are always complaining bitterly bout how boring zamfara is
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dream2:

That was AK password,mehn i gbadun the guy but my favorite is Abubakar and SY(My platoon officers)this men are more than just an officer to my platoon.
Abubakar will be like: How's Your Moral?
But how come you guys are now showing up here after the camp?
mehhn, I gbadun that Abubakar die, Na me and am dey chop together for Igbo amaka and sister white grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
bjhaid:
mehhn, I gbadun that Abubakar die, Na me and am dey chop together for Igbo amaka and sister white grin
Hehe,Iya Oduduwa na my spot and Mallam Sanmi tea shop as drinking lipton early in the morning has been my ritual for some years now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ondo Batch B Stream2 ... Akoko Ikare was fun
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
bjhaid:
haha, I hope you enjoy the state o, my guys dere are always complaining bitterly bout how boring zamfara is
Yea,they are right but one need to adapt to it.
While in camp,i received an order from a person in high authority to send my state code for some favour(redeployment) I made the mistake and send it to him(though i don't know the purpose then) until some camp officials started pressurizing me to fill the form because this man wield and command authority,I had to call and plead to the man using his soft words"Sir,this is the will of Allah,let not interfere" before he could let me be.
Since then,I was so moody as he always have his way,i fear i might succumb to his wish,my bunkmates noticed me and I lied to them that I was just sick(My apologies guys,as i know you will be reading this)because if they know they might disturb the hell out of me to fill the form.
Some days to leave camp,he called me for favorable posting,then I told him I don't want interference in my service year,let the will of Allah be fulfill in my life.
I don't choose the state but I am here for a reason,so i already prepared my mind for anything that will/might come my way.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
mlanreh:
Ondo Batch B Stream2 ... Akoko Ikare was fun
You will enjoy your stay in Ondo State bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dream2:

While in camp,i received an order from a person in high authority to send my state code for some favour(redeployment) I made the mistake and send it to him(though i don't know the purpose then) until some camp officials started pressurizing me to fill the form because this man wield and command authority,I had to call and plead to the man using his soft words"Sir,this is the will of Allah,let not interfere" before he could let me be.
Since then,I was so moody as he always have his way,i fear i might succumb to his wish,my bunkmates noticed me and I lied to them that I was just sick(My apologies guys,as i know you will be reading this)because if they know they might disturb the hell out of me to fill the form.
Some days to leave camp,he called me for favorable posting,then I told him I don't want interference in my service year,let the will of Allah be fulfill in my life.
I don't choose the state but I am here for a reason,so i already prepared my mind for anything that will/might come my way.
Hmm, well it's your choice anyway, I wish you a Nice service year.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nnaemex(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dream2:

I enjoyed d camp too shaa expecially d man o war jiration, akarankacha, jin jin d body, shaking d cold, i do lyk ds, i balance wel... buh my broda, me i don redeploy o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
bjhaid:
Hmm, well it's your choice anyway, I wish you a Nice service year.
Ameen,thanks bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nnaemex:

I enjoyed d camp too shaa expecially d man o war jiration, akarankacha, jin jin d body, shaking d cold, i do lyk ds, i balance wel... buh my broda, me i don redeploy o
LOL,i tell ya,but me no dh do,na to just stay for the wall side dh look,the dust during that stuff is heavy as I CANNOT COME AND KILL MYSELF.
Almost 60% redeployed,it is expected because the weather is not favorable at all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by amodu(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dream2:

I salute your courage, determination and faith brother.

Truly, Allah knows best and do the best.

Exactly my conviction then too, as I shunned redeployment though wasn't subjected to this trial, perhaps I might had a change of heart.

It is surely the way to go.

Barakallahu Feeh

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 4:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Dream2:

You will enjoy your stay in Ondo State bro.
The first phase was fun. Nd now m hoping on God for the second phase..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Infamous(m): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Dream2:

Probably as i don't keep friends but few,which platoon u dh?
platoon 9. You?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nnaemex(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2017
Dream2:

LOL,i tell ya,but me no dh do,na to just stay for the wall side dh look,the dust during that stuff is heavy as I CANNOT COME AND KILL MYSELF.
Almost 60% redeployed,it is expected because the weather is not favorable at all.
I dey tel u. D dust wey dey dat camp no b hia. Evn d one wey blow on d day of our POP just b like say dem send am from one shrine like dat mk en cum bid us farewel. U go pity us wey dey for parade dat day. All d same, we came, saw nd conquered
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Infamous(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Nnaemex:

Camp A
Eiyaa. You missed mehn. Camp B was the bomb
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Infamous(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2017
Nnaemex:

I dey tel u. D dust wey dey dat camp no b hia. Evn d one wey blow on d day of our POP just b like say dem send am from one shrine like dat mk en cum bid us farewel. U go pity us wey dey for parade dat day. All d same, we came, saw nd conquered
it was so windy that day. As the guard commander, my cap almost flew off on numerous occasions. E for be Fcck up o.
Come see our faces and beards. All man come dey get multicolor. NYSC-crested vest sef turn brown.
Trust me Na. I no even change the vest. The best I did was to wash my face and head. And then I watched the Oshebe group do their march past. That was hilarious. Camp was fun mehn. Especially camp b in tsafe, Zamfara state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.