Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (2126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2541793 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ashewoboy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
aBbiie25:
Corpers we we we.. na wa o! See as everywhere just empty. Where my friendship them

abigeal. longest time. how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
aBbiie25:
Corpers we we we.. na wa o! See as everywhere just empty. Where my friendship them

Was dat not aw u left too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Harmony222(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
kolinton007:

Bro I redeployed to delta State..... Do u hv any link for PPA posting?

sorry for replying late... there are lots of places to serve in delta all depends on where you are...

Asaba, Sapele, Warri and Ughelli have some good coys that pays... buh in respect of the link u asked of my slot is filled.

m sorry again for replying late.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Harmony222(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Corpers wee ooo

My fellow ajuwaya 2016 BATCH A stream 1 serving in Oshogbo, Osun state... There is an urgent request for an accommodation.

Preference:
Area:: Oshogbo
Price: 50-70k Self con
Easy access to market and major road
Water availability.
Foam, curtain, gas, et al (if available for sale)
Must be neat and presentable.

pls quote me or contact me via whatsapp or text

0. 7. 0. 5. 3. 2. 5. 6. 2. 6. 1.

Thanks...

Corpers Wee!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by austine4real(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
tenderblaze:
Ogun state
long life n prosperity many happy returns
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2017
Checking this post means you are tired of home and wants to get busy. The main reason which I know is because you lack finance to satisfy your needs. You just graduated and have defended your project and seminar; and it might interest you to know that you can draw extra cash to your pocket or bank account with your already dumped project and seminar work.

This is no ponzi scheme where you need to pay to double your money; this is reality where your hard work earns you cash.

Many students (undergraduates, PGD students etc) are looking for project and seminar topics they can just submit an defend and go. You can earn cash by selling your work to them.

All you have to do is to visit http://www.universityprojectwork.com and register to upload your work for FREE. You are paid anytime someone downloads your work.

You have nothing to loose and everything to gain!

You can follow up on the facebook page or instagram page:
FB: [url]http://www.facebook.com/universityprojectwork[url]
IG: [url]http://www.instagram.com/universityprojectwork[url]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by itopaitopa: 1:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Real Cash Bonanza is on, those with king heart are to join and claim 300% unbelievable bonanza Real Cash prize as from 14th March to 28th March, 2017 for both new and old members due to the latest software use to development this platform we strongly advice to use laptop for better viewing of the contents. Join now www.real-cash.net
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chai gracelanders, it af tey sha! hows everyone finding the service? cc Sharliz surpriseme yorme justifiedcoy browniecay abbie
et al....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by tenderblaze(f): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
austine4real:

long life n prosperity many happy returns
Tnx dear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by austine4real(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
tenderblaze:
Tnx dear
cute lips come over n give me a warm birthday kiss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by browniecay: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2017
callmemercy:
Chai gracelanders, it af tey sha! hows everyone finding the service?
cc
Sharliz
surpriseme
yorme
justifiedcoy
browniecay
abbie

et al....

Hmmm...It af tey gan ni...lol...Service year is moving on smoothly, all thanks to God. Am enjoying my PPA, ministry of no work...lolz...I hope to resume work fully on monday, i have been on vacation like...#clearthroat....hahah...How re you doing? I yaff missed you sha....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2017
browniecay:

Hmmm...It af tey gan ni...lol...Service year is moving on smoothly, all thanks to God. Am enjoying my PPA, ministry of no work...lolz...I hope to resume work fully on monday, i have been on vacation like...#clearthroat....hahah...How re you doing? I yaff missed you sha....

Been good and alive. lazy somborri like you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2017
welldone everyone, its been too long.... abeg i tire to dey shuttle ikorodu to lekki everyday for this NYSC waka, lets just say i don spend 200k for transportation since i left camp..... anyone in the island axis looking for a roommate?
i shall pay what i can and throw in a further bonus of teaching you everything i know which includes
1. Microsoft office works (whole package) e.g excel, word, powerpoint. Advanced level by the way and not the bullshit they serve.
2. Orion
3. Revit Architecture
4. Photoshop cc
5. Autocaad
6. 3ds max
7. Costing/Estimation (Road/House)
8. Lumion
9. And basically anything one needs to know to make it in this Pitiful country...............

Here are my contacts if you like my offer 09034747782

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by browniecay: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
callmemercy:

Been good and alive. lazy somborri like you.

Lolz...Don't mind me jhor, the boy is very lazy,..Maybe if they increase the allawe Sha. Bcs d boy can't come and kill himself and die away...haha.
Thanks for checking on us..and me...
Hopefully, on Monday, wee resume fully!...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2017
Hello gracelanders corper wee wee....its been a while. Pls join me thank God for my PPA here in Bauchi. Evn Oil Companies no dey pay corper reach dem. He makes all things beautiful in His own time. NYSC wouldn't have been any other time but now.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2017
browniecay:

Lolz...Don't mind me jhor, the boy is very lazy,..Maybe if they increase the allawe Sha. Bcs d boy can't come and kill himself and die away...haha.
Thanks for checking on us..and me...
Hopefully, on Monday, wee resume fully!...

you are highly welcome...happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Coolboi05(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Time don dey reach oh...

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kellzykells: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am fully aware of the country's recession state, the more reason i decided to take out time to tell young, smart and passionate Nigerians how they can make money by just keeping good relationships with their friends and the friends of those friends..
HOW?
A social media which was launched on the 16th of Jan 2017 is very much interested to work with those who wants to change their financial state. This platform was launched to re-orientate the minds of Nigerians that we are suppose to live above money and not the other way round. that is, our ability to relate with a small or large community of friends that can make you achieve both your long or short term goals. They focus on the fact that our real asset for change is people..... that means Nigerians are rich by default as we have number as an advantage. What may surprise you is that it functions like Facebook but with a wallet.

How many points can i clearly state out here? let me continue with those interested on whatsapp: 08060958207. Be careful not to conclude so fast until you get the full gist from me and their website.
I honestly have and still benefit from them from their launch date till now.... Reach me ASAP

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by harneykeh(f): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Wedding gowns size 10 for sale call 08114879574 or whatsap 08093340756

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iSufferFools: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ijeoma660:

Lag
Congratulations.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
From you all experience during registration

How does the states u fill in the section of states visited previously affect the final state u were posted to

Hope someone replies
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LarrySmiles01: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
bussieboi:
From you all experience during registration

How does the states u fill in the section of states visited previously affect the final state u were posted to

Hope someone replies

On my part, it has no effect.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
LarrySmiles01:

On my part, it has no effect.

So even if I fill in northern states, that doesn't mean they won't post me there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Redlamb(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
danemenike:
This is an avenue for prospective corpers for the
2016 Batch B. Don't be disappointed if you weren't mobilized for 16A, who knows, it might be for your own good.
Let's meet here to discuss latest news and issues
bothering on registration, mobilization and so on.
P.S:
Cc: Yokiti,
Crazyman,
Ogbeche77

To help foster unity on this thread, 16B corpers
should
please introduce themselves in this format:
Alias/Moniker
School/Institution
Course of Study
Year of Graduation and lastly,
Where you wish to serve

Thanks

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LarrySmiles01: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
bussieboi:

So even if I fill in northern states, that doesn't mean they won't post me there

Infact if you fill all the northern states, it has no effect on your chance of being posted to the north.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by blackmanfarm: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
I don't no if u might be interested their is a platform just launch for financial Freedom,testimony shows that Ds platform is better off than other platform that has scam people. http://goldmoni.com/register?
ref=MGZjZTllNWY5MmU2NTI0YWR
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Alishaaa(f): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hello everyone...
Anyone currently serving in Kaduna?

I am a prospective 2017 batch A corps member and I'd like info regarding Camping, Transportation, Accommodation, possible PPAs.... in Kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.