Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2565071 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 03, 2016
chumaster:

this kind of issue is better off undiscussed cos of its sensitive nature. Lets forget abt this dear

good afternoon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 03, 2016
Dottune:
Shey like this?
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

yeah, I know about okpella, but never been there.

the one I get Is not even a question. "Edo State?! Edo girls are witches and unmarriageable." lol
somebody was looking for edo women on d thread! Come and ask us kweshion now o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Sirwise120: 5:26pm On May 03, 2016
When is 2016 NYSC Batch B schedule to commence
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2016
Dottune:
Shey like this?
lol...your phone memory doesn't get full eeh?
That lady resemble twerky101cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

good afternoon
good evening, how is edo(my initial first choice state for A16)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2016
Sirwise120:
no one knows, but it's just a matter of few weeks, we shall know our fate.
Please introduce yourself to the family----->
name/moniker
school
course
year of graduation
4 states you'l choose during reg. Thanks!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 03, 2016
chumaster:
good evening, how is edo(my initial first choice state for A16)

very fine. why did you change it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2016
DexxyAlebs:
somebody was looking for edo women on d thread! Come and ask us kweshion now o
our VP, Ruthobaz is from edo I think
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2016
chumaster:
Lmao.. I no dey o. Yorme come and see o

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

very fine. why did you change it
Having thought that I will be mobilised for A16, I made Edo my first choice then cos their upcoming guber election.
I wanted to make extra cash from the election but destiny says otherwise, see me see B16 with no precise time/month of camping, so participating in the election isn't feasible again.
However, the Rivers state recent concluded/inconclusive combative election that took the life of a serving corp member added salt to the injury.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2016
Dottune:
Lmao.. I no dey o. Yorme come and see o
he is better off not seeing it. The more he looks the less he sees
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 03, 2016
chumaster:

And that guy she's currently handling resembles Chumaster. The other resembles Bussieboy tongue

Dottune, no mind am jawe. He wan make Twerky do that trick again for am like in 1921!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2016
chumaster:
he is better off not seeing it. The more he looks the less he sees
Anything you say Boss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2016
yorme:

And that guy she's currently handling resembles Chumaster. The other resembles Bussieboy ;p
LWKMD.... Hahahahaha

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by StarryV(f): 6:04pm On May 03, 2016
kapable75:
if u're pained u can come lick my black a§§ tongue
Ewwwww!! disgusting that's too bad of u my dear neighbour. That's not d best way to address that issue. If I were tenderblaze i'll'd hav spanked u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2016
yorme:

And that guy she's currently handling resembles Chumaster. The other resembles Bussieboy tongue

Dottune, no mind am jawe. He wan make Twerky do that trick again for am like in 1921!
not me actually, maybe it's chuxmyk
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by StarryV(f): 6:08pm On May 03, 2016
Titanium38:

Am so happy that my bro is in safe hands.. I hope he knows how lucky he is to have you. Keep it up dearie..
Thanks dear. Am so sorry abt u & justified10 sad sad *I hate divorce* Allizzwell
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 03, 2016
chumaster:

Having thought that I will be mobilised for A16, I made Edo my first choice then cos their upcoming guber election.
I wanted to make extra cash from the election but destiny says otherwise, see me see B16 with no precise time/month of camping, so participating in the election isn't feasible again.
However, the Rivers state recent concluded/inconclusive combative election that took the life of a serving corp member added salt to the injury.

lolzzz. you are not even scared
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 03, 2016
chumaster:
not me actually, maybe it's chuxmyk

Chuxmyk, how true oh? I heard Twerky101 beat you up.. black, red and blue!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by StarryV(f): 6:21pm On May 03, 2016
justified10:
and whose duty is it to give u info?

if you are not comfortable with the thread, move to the next thread or create another thread where you can give information.

#zeroCHILL
Kapable75 u see what I mean?? Same issue, different response.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 03, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

yeah, I know about okpella, but never been there.

the one I get Is not even a question. "Edo State?! Edo girls are witches and unmarriageable." lol
LOL,funny and embarrassing question,i could remembered when i visited HRM,The Okuokpellagbe Of Okpella kingdom some years back,i visited with a female colleague then,after a lot of chats with HRM,he just popped the question"Hope you haven't being brainwashed by the unmarriageable of a thing ehn"i just smiled and replied with NO your majesty,on leaving the palace,i bursted into a big laugh to the extent that my female colleague keep laughing even though she doesn't understood a bit of what we discussed.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2016
I checked the first page of this thread and I realized that the founding members and so many people are inactive on here.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 03, 2016
A handful of mentions,my apologies i won't be able to reply all,@StarryV,thanks dear,i really appreciate the kind gesture,there is still one for grab,lol,@Titanium38,my lovely sis,i salute ya,u do gud.
I saw a smoke of war some pages back,LOL,u pple for just ignore that negative words jare,we can't all reason uniformly jare,All is well.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by StarryV(f): 6:35pm On May 03, 2016
yorme:

Sir, I'm sure you did not take time to read the first post made by the creator of this thread. It goes thus:

Please notice the bolded. That means this thread isn't limited to the dissemination of NYSC batch B'16 info alone, but other activities as well.

If you don't feel comfortable with this, please do yourself a favour by unfollowing this thread.

Thank you.
*smiles*
kapable 75 u getting my point?? He even ended it with a smile.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

LOL,funny and embarrassing question,i could remembered when i visited HRM,The Okuokpellagbe Of Okpella kingdom some years back,i visited with a female colleague then,after a lot of chats with HRM,he just popped the question"Hope you haven't being brainwashed by the unmarriageable of a thing ehn"i just smiled and replied with NO your majesty,on leaving the palace,i bursted into a big laugh to the extent that my female colleague keep laughing even though she doesn't understood a bit of what we discussed.

very funny. we have suffered
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by StarryV(f): 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
kapable75:
shey if i insult you and ur pops now dem go say i wicked.
cool ya temper guy. Ur blood dey hot
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 03, 2016
Sirwise120:
The hard truth is that there is no date for batch B right now,but we all know it's edging closer with:
*Batch A stream I now in camp,stream ii will follow suit,after then i believe NYSC will release a press statement about batch B.
*The budget saga is coming to an end,it might be pass this week or next,that's if we're to believe the various news lately.
So bro,till then,just relax.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by patty2014(f): 6:45pm On May 03, 2016
please my dear (justified) forgive that guy for he doesn't know what he is doing.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 03, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

very funny. we have suffered
Yea,am telling you,it's simply the actions of the few among our women though.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 03, 2016
Funny how StarryV is analysing responses to the earlier issue we had the 'other guy from the other side'.

She's beginning to sound like a very good mother she'll become. wink I love that!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by patty2014(f): 6:53pm On May 03, 2016
how was your day? I really don't like it when you are angry. i'm sorry dear. . come back please. (kneeling)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.