Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2548712 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thank God,its finally my turn to hear the clarion's call,,,,,I pray for a successful service year
Good afternoon everybody

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dedicated this page to all gracelanders
Cc:
yorme

coyy

Mzshyshy

Titanium38

sheboss

Patty2014

Anuoluwaposimi

chuxmyk
thanks for keeping this thread lively,,,I love u plenty

And everyone,, forgive me if your monicker is nt there

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by edbor(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Titanium38:

I do all that wan for secondary school na. So it's not new something. Lolz. Am ready for them smiley

lol that's good
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Titanium38:

I do all that wan for secondary school na. So it's not new something. Lolz. Am ready for them smiley

Lolz,i pray you won't be one of those that will faint on d first day of parade,,,You better be fully fit
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
ibroh22:

Lolz,i pray you won't be one of those that will faint on d first day of parade,,,You better be fully fit

If I faint, them pour me water na. Very simple! Lolz

Thanks for the mention. Love ya plenty too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SirHenry105(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
It is with a broken heart and a deep sense of sorrow and hurt that l President Muhammadu Henry Buhari announce the scrapping of the NYSC scheme due to financial and logistics problems. . . All fresh graduates are to now as part of their service to fatherland work in my farms which will be located nationwide.

God bless you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Titanium38:

If I faint, them pour me water na. Very simple! Lolz

Thanks for the mention. Love ya plenty too.
you won't faint....IJN

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Taeewo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
darlon:
Guys, I found this new Android app called WanGO that does so much - helps you find places around you easily, create and see all events in Lagos, and other places and even shopping deals. It's really great, and you should all download WanGO and check it out. I used it to find ATMs wherever I am easily.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
special afternoon greetings to my dear Sheboss . I know u dey vex for me.. mabinu *kisses*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Taeewo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
darlon:
Guys, I found this new Android app called WanGO that does so much - helps you find places around you easily, create and see all events in Lagos, and other places and even shopping deals. It's really great, and you should all download WanGO and check it out. I used it to find ATMs wherever I am easily.
Helpful
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
SirHenry105:
It is with a broken heart and a deep sense of sorrow and hurt that l President Muhammadu Henry Buhari announce the scrapping of the NYSC scheme due to financial and logistics problems. . . All fresh graduates are to now as part of their service to fatherland work in my farms which will be located nationwide.

God bless you.
N*gga you ain't funny, making enemies and throwing tantrums for a newbie. You can't just come and start disrespecting a lady on here, like you any better or you're anyway up to her standard. #RespectYourself

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
ibroh22:

you won't faint....IJN

Amen my brother. Thanks jare
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SirHenry105(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dottune:
N*gga you ain't funny, making enemies and throwing tantrums for a newbie. You can't just come and start disrespecting a lady on here, like you any better or you're anyway up to her standard. #RespectYourself
Nah simple matter if U think I'm not up to her standard, l hope U know then that she's not down to my standard... You sound like a butt kisser mehn coz not even once did the word disrespect appear in our convo so nah U nw dey bring am cum here oh....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
SirHenry105:
Nah simple matter if U think I'm not up to her standard, l hope U know then that she's not down to my standard... You sound like a butt kisser mehn coz not even once did the word disrespect appear in our convo so nah U nw dey bring am cum here oh....
I'm not an @ss kisser, if someone disrespects you here first trying to score some cheap points, I'll react the same way. You should learn to respect everyone here, the same amount of respect accorded to you should be reciprocated.

If you think what you said wasn't disrespectful then you should go back, read it, then let it sink into your brain. If you say you were trying to be funny or something, you need to look what being funny is without trying to make someone else look bad to make yourself happy.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SirHenry105(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dottune:
I'm not an @ss kisser, if someone disrespects you here first trying to score some cheap points, I'll react the same way. You should learn to respect everyone here, the same amount of respect accorded to you should be reciprocated.

If you think what you said wasn't disrespectful then you should go back, read it, then let it sink into your brain. If you say you were trying to be funny or something, you need to look what being funny is without trying to make someone else look bad to make yourself happy.
You jux obsessed with this "DISRESPECT" word. . None of what l said was intended as a disrespect so jux get of ma case mehn. . . Besides what wrong with been 30yrs old. . As per the funny part so not ma thing dtz Y l dnt bear Basketmouth or AY
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
SirHenry105:
You jux obsessed with this "DISRESPECT" word. . None of what l said was intended as a disrespect so jux get of ma case mehn. . . Besides what wrong with been 30yrs old. . As per the funny part so not ma thing dtz Y l dnt bear Basketmouth or AY
Since you not that good in cracking jokes or being funny,i will urge you to stop it,just try to be YOU,you can see that the joke you cracked earlier is very dry,so dry,just let people know you for who are,SIMPLE.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SirHenry105(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dream2:

Since you not that good in cracking jokes or being funny,i will urge you to stop it,just try to be YOU,you can see that the joke you cracked earlier is very dry,so dry,just let people know you for who are,SIMPLE.
Not even one of my post in this forum has bin intended as a joke so l wonder where you are coming from...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Really, this dude is attention starved. You guys should just ignore him. cc Dottune Dream2 Titanium38

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
sheboss:
Really, this dude is attention starved. You guys should just ignore him.
cc
Dottune
Dream2
Titanium38
I'm happy pple finally spoke up. Not replying him would av encouraged him to do worse......respect dey say is reciprocal n one shdnt b catching fun at d expense of someone else's joy. We r all educated so we shd know d weight of our expressions on others.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by edbor(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
sheboss i totally agree with you, for someone who drops his number to be added to a group called " lonely sex-starved sexmaniac WhatsApp group"

he shouldn't be taken seriously, thus ignored.

Cc

dottune

Titanium38

dream2

Anuoluwaposimi

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
hjkkcxsgh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SirHenry105(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
edbor:
sheboss i totally agree with you, for someone who drops his number to be added to a group called " lonely sex-starved sexmaniac WhatsApp group"

Cc

dottune

Titanium38

dream2

Anuoluwaposimi

So U dialed d number and spoke with sirhenry huh. . . Dn again no be ur fault U jux jobless
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
tijxfikb

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by fweshlee(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hi, 'awaiting corper Fweshlee'.........
#if nobody ll mention me,ll mention maslf
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by edbor(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by edbor(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
SirHenry105:
So U dialed d number and spoke with sirhenry huh. . . Dn again no be ur fault U jux jobless

lol i like using facts to address people, sadly your post is there to speak for its self.

I am jobless hell yeah, dialing that number will make me really stupid don't you think?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
edbor:

Hmmm,thank you bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Rebekkah:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB OOOOOOO!!!

NYSC OOOOOOOOOOOO
LOL,i like your creativity.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SirHenry105(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
edbor:

lol i like using facts to address people, sadly your post is there to speak for its self.

I am jobless hell yeah, dialing that number will make me really stupid don't you think?
It can't be a fact if U didn't speak with d owner of the number. . For all U knw d number myt jux be me fooling around. . So
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
sheboss:
Thank youuu.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by edbor(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
SirHenry105:
It can't be a fact if U didn't speak with d owner of the number. . For all U knw d number myt jux be me fooling around. . So

funny guy.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
sheboss:
cc
Dottune
Dream2
Titanium38
Yeah, I Jist didn't like what he did at all, it was really annoying

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.