Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2551006 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2016
tosinwill:
please guys I want to ask if a school/nysc can mobilise someone if the school has approved his/her result but the person is yet to go for final clearance? Thanks in anticipation
In my school, yes provided that your result has been approved by the senate and sent to DSA
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by PHEMIEY(m): 12:54am On Aug 27, 2016
tosinwill:
please guys I want to ask if a school/nysc can mobilise someone if the school has approved his/her result but the person is yet to go for final clearance? Thanks in anticipation
s

clearance does not stop mobilisation.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 1:01am On Aug 27, 2016
FroshPapie:
U beta go dey bag up
I have checked the possibilities. You'd better set your hope on November, not even early November
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 27, 2016
dipson546:

Madam," news " and " Authentic " are 2 different words.. which one u want... se na "news",or "authentic"?... if na "news" , na em u don,see so but if na "authentic" u need , na from DG Kazure ( NYSC Direcor General ) u go see that one ....
lol. You are high bro.

Be serious Biko
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by richnigga(m): 4:19am On Aug 27, 2016
tosinwill:
u can be mobilized, but u still need to do clearance before u go for service, in my skul u can only apply for statement of result after you've done clearance and u need statement of result when going for camp

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by tosinwill(f): 5:43am On Aug 27, 2016
richnigga:

u can be mobilized, but u still need to do clearance before u go for service, in my skul u can only apply for statement of result after you've done clearance and u need statement of result when going for camp

Yes, I will do it just that am busy presently but I will do it before we go to camp. Thank you for the response
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by tosinwill(f): 5:44am On Aug 27, 2016
PHEMIEY:
s
clearance does not stop mobilisation.
Thank you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by tosinwill(f): 5:46am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=chumaster post=48834365]In my school, yes provided that your result has been approved by the senate and sent to DSA[/quote

Ok Thank you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
hi.anything
Hi,Goodmorning,was in school yesterday night like around past 10pm,checked the DSA but no names was pasted except the names of those that haven't fill and submit their mobilization form,though i don't know your name but i checked for your department and I believe you're safe because the matric year are like /08/,/09/ instead of/10/or whatsoever.
My apology for not updating you earlier,was just too tired.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshPapie(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2016
chumaster:
I have checked the possibilities.
You'd better set your hope on November, not even early November
Actually m nt believing anything till m in Camp ......d gist bout Camp being stressful self
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kingsley3218(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2016
chumaster:

bro but you need to tell us which is your school.
So we can explore other possibilities
relax, let's leave my school anonymous in this, some of our DSA staffs are night crawlers here, its a classified info, I only got wind of this when I went thru nysc's mail on the DSA's system, couldn't snap cos I would have been caught in d process. But I assure you it's ibadan.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2016
MissHatey:
lol. You are high bro.

Be serious Biko

Yea, I think what that information should be true according to what have been hearing concerning batch B.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Dream2:

Hi,Goodmorning,was in school yesterday night like around past 10pm,checked the DSA but no names was pasted except the names of those that haven't fill and submit their mobilization form,though i don't know your name but i checked for your department and I believe you're safe because the matric year are like /08/,/09/ instead of/10/or whatsoever.
My apology for not updating you earlier,was just too tired.
oh, thanks jare. Good morning

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2016
dipson546:

Yea, I think what that information should be true according to what have been hearing concerning batch B.....
Aiit bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by richnigga(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2016
tosinwill:

Yes, I will do it just that am busy presently but I will do it before we go to camp. Thank you for the response
u welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chuksp09(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2016

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Taeewo(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2016
chuksp09:
Can someone confirm this?
www.elitesplanetblog.com/2016/07/nysc-2016-batch-b-mobilization-list-out.html?m=1
So u did not see that the news was in July?

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by legenduq(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2016
chumaster:

if the workshop date is correct, then TT will come out probably on 8th or 9th being next 2 weeks.

TT are released after pre-mob workshop and not viceversa hence can't be next week

Thanks bro for the info, make I no go waste money say I dey go buy fuel for the firewood Now (the price fit fall by that time) grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chuksp09(m): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Taeewo:
So u did not see that the news was in July?
So? Just a month difference. Some schools are actually dat fast
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by frankalika(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2016
Dear All,
It is my great privileged to bring to you this recent business trend i discovered a few months back and today, i am a great testimony to that. I know you all know this organization popularly known as GNLD. Guess what, we have all been lead astray by those people who don't totally understand the concept. True, you might have been falsely invited for a job, for that i am sorry, but it is with great pleasure i tell you, it is a life time opportunity that you would never regret. You don't want to look back in the next few years and say to your self, "had i known". Believe me, i have only spent 3 months in this business, now i am earning above 80 thousand naira. I don't want to talk about money so criticizers will use that as an advantage. I don't know how to convince people i tell you, my life is a testimony. I used to work as an accountant at Smackers Ltd (the Place) till my employment was terminated recently. I am a BSc holder in Bus.Edu, from the University of Nigeria. I have a dream, that someday our youths, fresh graduates, and community as a whole will see the reality and trust worthiness of this business. It is something that grows every month, the same income you earn this month can never be the same next month. And who says graduates like us roam the streets of Lagos selling drugs?! Rubbish!!! Arrant non-sense!!! Let me let you all know, i just discovered that i didn't become a 2nd class upper degree holder to work for people for the rest of my life and won't appreciate me. Fellow graduates, we are much more intelligent than those illiterates who lack the foresight and have no ideal of innovation. My team discovered a business system that has blessed us all within a short while. I urge you all as graduate to graduates, working class to working class and graduate to corpers, graduate to illiterates, gives this a try, you will bless God for this. Everyday, we pray to God to provide opportunities for us, the truth is this, we are all looking but not seeing, all hearing but not listening. I urge you all, take a lot back as far as 4-5 years ago, all students graduating from various institutions, how many are having jobs these days? Those who even have are complaining bitterly, quote me wrong if i am. Look at the most interesting thing, you can continue doing your job and still be engaged in the business networking. I don't know how to convince people but this i know
1) We do not sell/market drugs on the streets,
2) We do not force people to join but we recruitment
3) We have millionaires in this business who got started just 4 years ago.
You are pondering eh! I told you we have a leverage system o interesting, please do not join those set of GNLD people selling drugs on the street, Why? i was part of them in 2013, there was no system there but where i am today, there is a system. A team dedicated to do all your needs just as they did mine, a team of learned individuals. I know some will still criticize, it's naturally but we in the system take it as a stepping stone, we climb on it to get to the top. fell free to ask your questions, i will humbly and happily reply. Here is my mail address: frankalika@yahoo.com or you can reach me on 08164467904. Peeps, now look at the amazing thing, just 3 months i earn over 80k, next month i am guaranteed more than this. I am not sweet talking, i am not brain washing. I know it's crazy but i leave the ball in your court. I sincerely hope to receive questions and readily available for critics.
Thank you very much for taking your time to read this, God bless you all!!!
See you at the top!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2016
kingsley3218:
relax, let's leave my school anonymous in this, some of our DSA staffs are night crawlers here, its a classified info, I only got wind of this when I went thru nysc's mail on the DSA's system, couldn't snap cos I would have been caught in d process. But I assure you it's ibadan.
I just hate NYsc for dragging this mobilisation too late
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Tottenham 2-5 Liverpool!

believe it at another person's peril cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2016
legenduq:

Thanks bro for the info, make I no go waste money say I dey go buy fuel for the firewood Now (the price fit fall by that time) grin
and if it rises then nko
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Taeewo(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2016
chuksp09:

So? Just a month difference. Some schools are actually dat fast
U dont get, the way he\she said it is as if its current news.. ..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2016
kingsley3218:
I now know your school cheesycheesy "I--U" cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aydeluxe(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Please akokites in the house, keep us updated and lets know when mobilization form is available at departments and Dsa stuffs also. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by donoti23(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2016
danemenike:

BatchB will be going by June, BatchC will be going by November
prophet r u in camp now....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Lovren(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2016
donoti23:
prophet r u in camp now....

LMAO.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ndubueze92(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2016
PCMites u guys didn't wish me a happy birthday yesterday.... cus of that I have resolved to serve in Akwaibom as the only B16.... I must wicked una for sure rubbish.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2016
chumaster:
Tottenham 2-5 Liverpool!

believe it at another person's peril cheesy
seriously? It is rock solid Tottenham u're talking about o. I piri liverpool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kingsley3218(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2016
chumaster:
I now know your school cheesycheesy "I--U" cheesy
hehehe...... Badt guy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kingsley3218(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2016
chumaster:
I just hate NYsc for dragging this mobilisation too late
hold on bro, it's already around d corner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.