Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2566466 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sammie026(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Fellow CVE, u ar sighted bro

brother I greet u "civilitically"... cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by hardeyincah(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
The Director General of the National Youth Service Corps, Brigadier General Sule Zakari Kazaure has approved the 2016 Batch 'B' Pre-Mobilization Workshop for all stakeholders in the NYSC Mobilization Process. In a letter sent to Registrar of institutions last week, NYSC informed that the workshop is scheduled for September 6 & 7 and it holds in Ibadan, Oyo State. The theme of the workshop is 'Overcoming the Challenges of NYSC Mobilization Process: The Role of Stakeholders'. According to NYSC, a session in the workshop will be used to take officers of institutions through the nitty-gritty of online Data Entry Programme being used for the collation of graduates' data for uploading. Prior to this time, NYSC had requested institutions to furnish it with the figures of their graduates who will be mobilised for national service in the forth coming 2016 Batch 'B' service year. The deadline for institutions who will be presenting graduates to comply with this directive has now been pegged at September 7, the last day of the Pre-Mobilization Workshop in Ibadan. In Obafemi Awolowo University, the Senate of the institution is expected to sit today, Wednesday to approve the results of the 2014/2015 graduating students who are expected to be part of the 2016 Batch 'B' mobilization. The checks conducted by OAU Peeps News Agency revealed that some departments have been able to finish up with the processing of the results and data of their graduating students, while many others are struggling to meet up with today's university deadline to present the results of their graduating students at the Senate. For instance, some departments in the Biological Sciences already have their graduating Students' results ready - the students have seen all their final semester results and they have their CGPA and class of honour already shown on their e-Portal page - thus making them good to go. In what seems to be a different clime, a graduating student from a department in the Faculty of Social Sciences who does not want his name mentioned told OAU Peeps that he is not sure his department will meet up, except another Senate meets before the NYSC deadline of September 7. According to him, apart Special Elective courses, he has seen only the result of just one of the courses he took in his final semester. It is expected that the results that are approved by the Senate today will be published by the Division of Student Affairs (DSA). Also, the NYSC timetable for the 2016 Batch 'B' is expected to be released anytime from now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by templenyong(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nyong Ekomobong Uduakobong
Botany & Biotechnology University of Uyo
2015 Sokoto, Kaduna,
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Pls, what mobilization form are you talking about?

Well,probably not all school do trend the path of "mobilization form".
My school for example do this,you fill some vital informations about you on the form and submit to the school DSA,if you don't do this,your chance of being mobilize is very very slim or rather you won't be mobilize at all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by pizzle123(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
#observing....

NB: good news in Sept on titi.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
templenyong:
Nyong Ekomobong Uduakobong

Botany & Biotechnology
University of Uyo

Sokoto, Kaduna,
Haaaa,i like this your name oo,with the "ong" "bong" and "bong" hahaa,that's Akwa-ibom for you,nice names.
You welcome.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by PHEMIEY(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Just dey happy say titi wan show... the wait is almost over
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wu I offend

Dem jos dey ban me on a daily basis!

What I do?

Waiting for another ban again tonight

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2016
Dream2:

Well,probably not all school do trend the path of "mobilization form".
My school for example do this,you fill some vital informations about you on the form and submit to the school DSA,if you don't do this,your chance of being mobilize is very very slim or rather you won't be mobilize at all.
Alright

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by templenyong(m): 2:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Dream2:

Haaaa,i like this your name oo,with the "ong" "bong" and "bong" hahaa,that's Akwa-ibom for you,nice names.
You welcome.
yea @ dream2.... dat is how we roll.... thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by skiberg(m): 4:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Before people begin to circulate Pirated, Cheap & Unauthorised NEW MONTH greetings to u, I wish you and your entire family the original HAPPY NEW MONTH with NAFDAC registration number:. 01-09-2016

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mrukk: 5:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Mustapha Rukayyah
Pab(microbiology)
Lautech
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mrukk: 5:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Hi peeps, any ladokite in d house is there any info on ground abt our mobilization cos i dey fear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month to the beautiful people of GL... Special shout out to dream2 , posimii, aabiee25, Yorme nd shebosss....

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Odoemacyril(m): 6:44am On Sep 01, 2016
happy new month to you all,. both the active members and those that come here to read only (like me)..... my prayers 4 each and every1 of us is dat dis "EMBER" period of the year will be a period of abundant blessing,... u guys are so good, love u all

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2016
coyy:
Happy new month to the beautiful people of GL... Special shout out to dream2 , posimii, aabiee25, Yorme nd shebosss....
Compliment of the new month to you too bro and to all members of this thread.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2016
Mrukk:
Mustapha Rukayyah
Pab(microbiology)
Lautech
You welcome,enjoy your stay here.
Mrukk:
Hi peeps, any ladokite in d house is there any info on ground abt our mobilization cos i dey fear.
Yes,we dfo have ladokite here,the ibroh22,froshpapie et all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:15am On Sep 01, 2016
Odoemacyril:
happy new month to you all,. both the active members and those that come here to read only (like me)..... my prayers 4 each and every1 of us is dat dis "EMBER" period of the year will be a period of abundant blessing,... u guys are so good, love u all
Hmmm,compliment to you too bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jokeydamson(f): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2016
As today marks d beginning of a fresh new month... All thanks to God for keeping us till this day... Love, peace, joy, blessings, favour, upliftment, riches, prosperity, long life and God's mercy are my wishes for you... Happy New Month

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kingsley3218(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2016
Ehen......... Where those people wey doubt d authenticity of my info?? Ibadan never sure like dis Una think say I get tym to prank person? Anyway, I 4give una sha..... Happy new month everyone!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshPapie(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Mrukk:
Fellow Omo Ladoke welcome...........No fear B16 sure gannn
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by carik(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2016
kingsley3218:
Ehen......... Where those people wey doubt d authenticity of my info?? Ibadan never sure like dis Una think say I get tym to prank person? Anyway, I 4give una sha..... Happy new month everyone!

Gbayi brother!
I saw authenticity in your earlier post on the venue to be ibadan.

Meanwhile
If you get to see this post,just know that God loves you and so do I. Remember his mercy is constant,its you that keeps running. Stay true because your miracle is on its way. Happy new month PCMs.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshPapie(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2016
jokeydamson:
As today marks d beginning of a fresh new month... All thanks to God for keeping us till this day... Love, peace, joy, blessings, favour, upliftment, riches, prosperity, long life and God's mercy are my wishes for you... Happy New Month
*Ameen*.....Same to yu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month dear GL'ers... Y'all shall be fruitful n flourish dis new month n always.. Gud mrnin to y'all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SHEEGO2015(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Mrukk:

Auntie Mrukk!!!!! Na prayer bd Kokomo. Just dey pray. Very soon things go form shape.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Mrukk:
Mustapha Rukayyah Pab(microbiology) 2015 Lautech
welcome departmental mate
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshPapie(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Tears full my eye..........Ladokites you can join me...................
...........No one is allowed to enter Senate building our chances Slim gann...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshPapie(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SHEEGO2015(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2016
FroshPapie:

Lol.. .. wetin u go look for in school...? Hw u enter school tru gate talkless of Senate building
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshPapie(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Lol.. .. wetin u go look for in school...? Hw u enter school tru gate talkless of Senate building
Bro u don't know how am feeling right now....tears full my eye buh I blieve say dem dey play lowo

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.