Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2541080 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kinggenesis(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
coyy:
they are everywhere na
. just make ur choice..

miss yhenny is available.
Brotherly, I feel you.... But don't you think that is a DEATH SENTENCE ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Odoogu(m): 12:29am On Sep 29, 2016
chiefojiji:
Wettin she talk?
wetin she say unto the matter.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kcy(m): 1:07am On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=orizon post=49757669]Orizon ksu,Microbiology 2015 Lagos Edo
Mircobes.....yr real name
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by richforeverMM: 1:15am On Sep 29, 2016
costandi:
Pls is the unn list out yet?

UNN list is out

New session resumed on the 22nd of this month

But supplementary list isn't out
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 29, 2016
jlkvdruh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 29, 2016
jkcsegh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 29, 2016
olmbcd
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 29, 2016
ondwyjk
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 29, 2016
hkkcswrd
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2016
Rebekkah:
morning greaties! aabeg who don see im name on the Nysc portal yet?

nobori alall
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by skiberg(m): 6:16am On Sep 29, 2016
Gud maween Oga Chuchu
Ao ur nyt?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 6:17am On Sep 29, 2016
y0rmee:

Lord of the GHOSTS! Welcome, yhu hear?

Sha welcome to dha club, see Chumaster for your signup fee!
due to the bad economy, we now accept only payments made with hard currency tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 6:18am On Sep 29, 2016
skiberg:
Gud maween Oga Chuchu Ao ur nyt?
economy no gree make ma nyt cool, you nko?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Rebekkah:
..which school you graadge from sef
University of Mpokowilahaki Tanzania grin

he is a falling gradgetgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Good Morning EveryOne_
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bestie0309(f): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2016
coyy:
u sure say na d meaning

cos me think say na federal polytechnic iyana-ipaja

Where Iyana Ipaja dey? No b for Ibadan e dey?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by temilolami1(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2016
Bestie0309:

ibadan ke? na ado iyana ipaja dey grin
Bestie0309:

ibadan ke? na ado iyana ipaja dey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Manus17:

good morning... oou have already list their 2015 bacth b pcm... if you have filled your pre-mobilisation form on your profile and tour result have been approved... you are good to go...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Fraih(f): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Dream2:
I hereby urge our serving corp members to please analyse their current state in which they are carrying out their clarion calls.
cc:
Amodu (Kano state )

LogoDWhiz (Akwa Ibom )

Darey00 (Katsina state )

Dtobs (Benue state )

Fraiser

Fraih

Sirs and Ma's ,your contributions will help a soul(s).
Ogun state, That's where I am currently serving.

Peaceful state it is and embedded with Opportunities. It is also an industrial state where a number of food/beverage and construction companies are located ; most of these industries are located in Sango otta.
I wouldn't be able to say much about some parts of Ogun state like Ogijo and ilishan because I have never been there but friends who stay there have not lamented so far, so I believe it's also a good place to stay, except Ijebu-Igbo and Waterside which the testimony from there is that the place is so remote and dry.
But talking of Places like Abeokuta, Sango, Ijebu ode, Ojodu Berger and Sagamu (which is quite okay because I stay there), I can say about these five places as 'Rich and Loaded' in a way. And of course Abeokuta is the state capital, so you can't expect less.
Generally, the standard of living in these areas are not bad at all, and religion is not a threat as every one can practice whatever he chooses.

I'll make more inputs where clarity is needed.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Bestie0309:

yea.. e dey Ibadan, immediately after mushin.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MizOmalicha(f): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Pls as a married woman what do I need for registration so I'll get posted 2where my spouse is? Please anyone. Tnks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Odoogu(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Odoogu:
wetin she say unto the matter.
will appreciate if you will keep me updated. thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Odoogu(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2016
dipson546:

guy I called the woman at the NYSC Office today concerning the NYSC things oo...
please keep me in the loop. thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by costandi(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2016
richforeverMM:

UNN list is out

New session resumed on the 22nd of this month

But supplementary list isn't out
I'm asking about the nysc batch B list.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Slapado(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Dear candidate, u are advised to upload your O'Level result immediately to enable us update our records and process your admission further.Thank u.

I received diz as a text msg from UNIOSUN this mOrning
Pls how do i go about it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Odoogu:
please keep me in the loop. thanks

Nothing much bro, I only called her to know if there is anything I need to do before they start uploading names on the NYSC portal....

but is your name already with her on her system?.. I think you need to be sure of that because FUTA is not going to paste list before uploading oo and also make sure you don't have Jamb ssues

She also said uploading of names on NYSC portal starts on Tuesday 4th next week and not on Monday 3rd as earlier stated in the time table due to public holiday...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
MizOmalicha:
Pls as a married woman what do I need for registration so I'll get posted 2where my spouse is? Please anyone. Tnks
it is possible that they post you to any state for camp...

in camp, u will fill a redeployment form and state marriage as ur reason.. u will need your marriage certificate and a change of name prove in one of d newspapers.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kylekent59: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Latest news on orientation in poly OKO. I visit s all schools to gather information.INFORMATION on the outcome of the NYSC pre-oreintation briefing held yesterday being 28/09/2016 for the benefits of the absentees...
The briefing which took place in convoc arena FED POLY OKO massively attended by top school managements acedemia and HND graduates..delivery the opening remarks the Rector of the school prof Godwin Onu who was ablely represented by the Deputy Rector Admin Mr Ejike.Welcomed the prospective corps members and urged them to take the briefing very serious because of its sacrocancy towards a successful NYSC year.
Delivery the lecture by an NYSC official from Abuja by name MR Chinedu E.O ,he started by stating clear the main objective of this one year national service pointing out that the program was established by Gen Yakubu Gowon in 1973 with the aim of National integration tribal integration and unity among the youths of the country.
He also used the medium to lay emphasis on the NYSC mobilization procedures stating qualifications as such candidate must be a either HND'Bsc,LLA or any other qualifications that comes from Jamb accredited institutions in Nigeria others are such person must be below the age of 30years below and that for those students who might forge their age that the real age is already with them by WEAC board and for candidates who have exceeded the age bracket that an NYSC Exemption certificate will be issued out to such candidate. Stating that the program is National youths service corps not NATIONAL ADULT SERVICE CORPS also in the case of those who are married(females that they will be posted to the place were their husbands are domiciled and must present the following items as prove
a.Marriage certificate from the court registry (not from the church of marriage)
bashing of name with newspaper edition prove
c.Husband Identity card Ice voters card'National ID card or Drivers License (photocopy)
NB..pregnancy is not a prove of marriage so he warned against those who might want to use their pregnancy as a prove of there marriage to desist.
Also on the issue of those who are still yet to get there JAMB pin he said that the old jamb can still be revalidate in Jamb office owerri or such student should wait and exercise patience for the new pin and warned that any student without Jamb reg.number should forget about NYSC
He also made it clear that online registration will commence on the 17th of Oct 2016 by 12midnight stating that the registrations must be done by the student not second party saying that your Bio data will be take. From u and thumb print captured will also be done..also mentioned that before u will allowed into the camp thumb prints will be repeated and if it does not corresponds such candidate will be sent home and before u receive your monthly allowance the same thumb print will be repeated before being paid..And in the case of state posting he said the on the very day the portal will open four state will be made available and u MUST be posted to one amount them but not not state of linguistics or state of schooling..so for the benefit of those who wants to serve in big city like Lagos or PH or Abuja should log in to the portal once the registration starts. because once such state fills up u will be directed to a nearby state it might be a northern state.. We are to pay the sum of 3000 naira in the designated banks nation wide before completing the registration and after then a call up number will be given to u via SMS or Gmail address and u will print your call up later and made it clear that in case of u lost it'it can also be reprinted but if u can't afford to pay such amount that such students should visit the school DSA for the call up letter. And invade of lost the process is to enormous
Also he warned that life in the camp is regimented so we should prepare our mind for military training through the help of Nigerian Army and warn that nursing mothers and pregnant ladies will be sent home and promised that every allowances paid in the camp will get to them through there account numbers
Also he said that once we arrive the camp a transportation allowance of 1500 will be paid for is to recover the transport we spent coming there and a bicycle allowance of 9000 for the males..saying that duration in the camp in 3weeks and and end the first allowee of 19,800 will paid
He also said that as a corper CDS (community Development Service) is very compulsory and must be followed up because negligence attracts extra year and half pay..In grades'he said that students with "Distinction" will be posted to higher institution as lecturers and those with upper credit will either be in senior secondary school as teachers'Ministry and parastata while those will lower credit and pass will settle in Junior secondary schools or primary schools..
He also pointed out that the place of primary Assignment should be able to provide you with accommodation and transport means to enable you serve your country well..After his lectures he entertained some questions by students and DSA made the closing speech... Closing prayer was said by Mr Ugonna P.and the students were entertained with Biscuit and pure water..Thanks and that's the highlight......GOD BLESS AIT news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kylekent59: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2016
POINTS TO NOTE
1. If you don't have a jamb reg no, forget nysc
2.if your thumb print during online registration is not the same with the thumb print in the orientation camp,you will be sent home
3. For those that wants to serve in a big states like lagos,abuja,ph should register early or else,when filled up would be posted to the north

4.those who are married will be posted to their husband residential state(for females)
5.those with distinctions should be expecting to do their ppa in institutions,while upper credit shld be expecting senior colledge,while pass shld be expecting primary and junior schools
6.CDS is compulsory, if nt attended, dir wld be an extra year of service
7.you must have a working sms or g-mail or yahoo account for printing call up, or u can visit ur school to get it
8 . Finally u all should be expecting military exercises and drills
Thank you all. I still remain KYLEKENT

6 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2016
chumaster:
he shouldn't have wasted our scarce dollars while beautiful ladies like you were therecheesy

all na investment cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DannyJ7717: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2016
Well done bro.................... Ur effort n time is highly appreciated.......... quote author=Kylekent59 post=49766107]POINTS TO NOTE
1. If you don't have a jamb reg no, forget nysc
2.if your thumb print during online registration is not the same with the thumb print in the orientation camp,you will be sent home
3. For those that wants to serve in a big states like lagos,abuja,ph should register early or else,when filled up would be posted to the north

4.those who are married will be posted to their husband residential state(for females)
5.those with distinctions should be expecting to do their ppa in institutions,while upper credit shld be expecting senior colledge,while pass shld be expecting primary and junior schools
6.CDS is compulsory, if nt attended, dir wld be an extra year of service
7.you must have a working sms or g-mail or yahoo account for printing call up, or u can visit ur school to get it
8 . Finally u all should be expecting military exercises and drills
Thank you all. I still remain KYLEKENT[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.