Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2541293 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:41am On May 28, 2016
good morning my pple

************487***********
dedicated to Rashford for dat record breaking debut goal..

and to kapable75 tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:45am On May 28, 2016
justified10:
taiye taiwo was 19 in 2005 grin
iheanacho averages more goals per minutes than rashford. But frankly speaking ba, the english media is always good at hyping their players hence making them too complacent. The likes of wilshere, kane, Verdy, rashford and others need to braze up and face reality.
Over here in germany, we dont treat our players that way. The likes of ozil, rues, gotze, lahm are naturally outstanding players but they are not seen as oracle.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:49am On May 28, 2016
justified10:
iheanacho plays for arsenal tongue
how about walcot, wilshere. Who told you they dont have debut goals for the three lions.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:07am On May 28, 2016
Na style style I dey take hail una for here oo!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Yeah, so I heard, I will be leaving for ogbomoso on Monday. Human Anatomy
Welcome sis, cadavers for dn suffer for ur hand gan oo.... HP u r dn with ur clearance?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
choose Adamawa na since you are looking for a state that pays 10k,cheesy Kaduna pays peanut and Abuja does't pay at all
Adamawa ke? wettin she do u? cos of 10k kwa...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2016
Abacharles:

Adamawa ke? wettin she do u? cos of 10k kwa...
she want it na...lol, so am just being of help to her or do u want me to suggest Borno with their 1k allowee eeh?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2016
kapable75:
iheanacho averages more goals per minutes than rashford. But frankly speaking ba, the english media is always good at hyping their players hence making them too complacent. The likes of wilshere, kane, Verdy, rashford and others need to braze up and face reality.
Over here in germany, we dont treat our players that way. The likes of ozil, rues, gotze, lahm are naturally outstanding players but they are not seen as oracle.
shocked shocked shocked Buhariii sef!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:53am On May 28, 2016
#TeleportingFromJigawa#wetin person no go see self,one man dh talk say "Here in Germany"smh,i no mention names o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 28, 2016
kapable75:
how about walcot, wilshere. Who told you they dont have debut goals for the three lions.
walcot na footballer or sprinter?

wilshere is fantastic..I love him.

rashford is d youngest debut scorer..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
she want it na...lol, so am just being of help to her or do u want me to suggest Borno with their 1k allowee eeh?
I trust say she no like money reach make she go Adamawa and she no hate money reach Borno grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 28, 2016
kapable75:
vardy was just lucky last season...d guy is 29.

Kane is good..over20 goals for d two full seasons he has played..

wilshere is a good footballer too. but he is injury prone and dat is his problem...
ozil is good, lahm is better but gotze? he's played less since he left dortmond.

for rashford, what makes him "special" (for now) is cos of d fact dar he came from no where.. I av Neva heard about him until heade his debut..

iheanacho is good, I've been a fan since U17.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:59pm On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
choose Adamawa na since you are looking for a state that pays 10k,cheesy Kaduna pays peanut and Abuja does't pay at all
Lol, Adamawa? No ooooo. I am not after the money but a lot of people say Akwa Ibom is cool so that's why I am thinking about it. Bros you no like me ooooo, lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:03pm On May 28, 2016
Abacharles:

Welcome sis, cadavers for dn suffer for ur hand gan oo.... HP u r dn with ur clearance?
Lolz, dem no too suffer we just play with them small ni. Yeah I am done with clearance but I will be travelling to School for the mobilization form thing jare, the thing sef don tire me, I just came home not even up to two weeks and I brought home all my documents after I collected my SOR thinking that's all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lolz, dem no too suffer we just play with them small ni. Yeah I am done with clearance but I will be travelling to School for the mobilization form thing jare, the thing sef don tire me, I just came home not even up to two weeks and I brought home all my documents after I collected my SOR thinking that's all.
Don't mind them jawe... they act wierd sometimes. With that small play wey u play with them sho, I fear u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 28, 2016
justified10:
walcot na footballer or sprinter?

wilshere is fantastic..I love him.

rashford is d youngest debut scorer.
oga you are very wrong on the embolded. Rooney is the youngest having scored his debut goal while he was 17. For the records, rashford is the third (18) on that rank, cant remember who is second now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 28, 2016
justified10:
vardy was just lucky last season...d guy is 29.

Kane is good..over20 goals for d two full seasons he has played..

wilshere is a good footballer too. but he is injury prone and dat is his problem...
ozil is good, lahm is better but gotze? he's played less since he left dortmond.

for rashford, what makes him "special" (for now) is cos of d fact dar he came from no where.. I av Neva heard about him until heade his debut..

iheanacho is good, I've been a fan since U17.
the unclad truth is that you're just over-rating this rashford, pls did you hear of iwobi, abraham(chelsea), and even deeney and our very own ighalo. There are also player who nobody have heard of but held unto their own. So there it nothing special about the rashes you're talking about. Just pray jose doesn't cripple his future.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 28, 2016
kapable75:
the unclad truth is that you're just over-rating this rashford, pls did you hear of iwobi, abraham(chelsea), and even deeney and our very own ighalo. There are also player who nobody have heard of but held unto their own. So there it nothing special about the rashes you're talking about. Just pray jose doesn't cripple his future.

grin

"The UNCLAD truth"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 28, 2016
kapable75:
d special thing about him is dat he is only 18.. ighalo is like vardy, they have been playing for a long time..they re not young..

naturally, strikers get more hypes.

iwobi? he is being hyped..yea and he deserves it..

iheanacho too.. he was named d dedliest striker in EPL..(isn't dat hype?) we hype them cos they re young.

who d hell is Abraham? I know traore. Abram kor,David ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:00pm On May 28, 2016
Abacharles:

Don't mind them jawe... they act wierd sometimes. With that small play wey u play with them sho, I fear u
Lol, we no get choice ooooooo, Biko no fear me. What department did you graduate from?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, Adamawa? No ooooo. I am not after the money but a lot of people say Akwa Ibom is cool so that's why I am thinking about it. Bros you no like me ooooo, lol

Akwa Ibom is bae!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2016
Happy weekend Graceland. Titanium38 kedu ka i mere?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:14pm On May 28, 2016
JohnQueen:

Akwa Ibom is bae!
Really? Tell me more.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Really? Tell me more.

Living or working here is to have peace of mind. The environment is nice and serene, also have nice places to visit. The cost of living here is one of the best and cheapest. Power supply is bae! You can get self-cons in Uyo between 70-120k but lesser in other lgas. Single rooms go for 2-3k. The state pay Corpers 10k. And there's jara... The guys can take care of babes *winks*. I bet you're convinced aiidy.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:24pm On May 28, 2016
JohnQueen:

Living or working here is to have peace of mind. The environment is nice and serene, also have nice places to visit. The cost of living here is one of the best and cheapest. Power supply is bae! You can get self-cons in Uyo between 70-120k but lesser in other lgas. Single rooms go for 2-3k. The state pay Corpers 10k. And there's jara... The guys can take care of babes *winks*. I bet you're convinced aiidy.
Lol, I am already convinced.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, we no get choice ooooooo, Biko no fear me. What department did you graduate from?
Graduated from Pure and applied biology
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

if I dnt like you I wouldn't have been looking for a state with better remuneration for usmiley.
Well since you choose AkwaIbom my choicest choicecheesy lets go there then, but remember that Akwaibom camp is the most boring camp in Nigeria after Zamfara. The Camp Commandant is a DPlife woman, na only drilling and lecturing dem dey do there.
Buh we can make it privately lively togethercheesy.
PH is my 2nd choice though

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2016
Abacharles:

I trust say she no like money reach make she go Adamawa and she no hate money reach Borno grin
dnt worry, we are heading to AkwaIbomsmiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:51pm On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
if I dnt like you I wouldn't have been looking for a state with better remuneration for usmiley.
Well since you choose AkwaIbom my choicest choicecheesy lets go there then, but remember that Akwaibom camp is the most boring camp in Nigeria after Zamfara. The Camp Commandant is a DPlife woman, na only drilling and lecturing dem dey do there.
Buh we can make it privately lively togethercheesy.
PH is my 2nd choice though
I no dey go niyen oooo, deeper life kwa? I will look into Delta /Rivers for south south region.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
dnt worry, we are heading to AkwaIbomsmiley
Na AkwaIbom sure pass Jare Broda
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

I no dey go niyen oooo, deeper life kwa? I will look into Delta /Rivers for south south region.
I don fvckup, why I com spill the beans na Nne na lie o, Delta camp no get good toilets o.cheesy Na bucket toilets dem get. Well Rivers still cool I go change am from my 2nd to 1st choice lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2016
Abacharles:
Na AkwaIbom sure pass Jare Broda
see o, when I said 'WE' I meant Chumaster and Prettiepearlz:wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.