Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2548858 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 29, 2016
kapable75:
sarcasm
even kapable thinks arsenal can not win d champions leaguei give up.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 29, 2016
Goodevening everyone... sorry for my half absence. Been waiting to hear goodnews before I can comment but so far.. nothing yet. And besides I was missing you guys terribly, hence I decided to cut the leave short..

Sheboss
Ruthobaz
Yorme
Dreamcome2ru
Kapable75
Starryv
Chumaster
Greycious
Justified
Dottune

To all newcomers. It's good to be back.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2016
Titanium38:
Goodevening everyone... sorry for my half absence. Been waiting to hear goodnews before I can comment but so far.. nothing yet. And besides I was missing you guys terribly, hence I decided to cut the leave short..

She.boss
Rutho.baz
Yor.me
Dre.amcome2ru
Kapable75
Star.ryv
Chum.aster
Greyci.ous
Justi.fied
Dottune

Welcome back
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2016
Titanium38:

Sheboss
Ruthobaz
Yorme
Dreamcome2ru
Kapable75
Starryv
Chumaster
Greycious
Justified
Dottune

welcome sis

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 29, 2016
Dottune:
Welcome back

Thanks dear. Thanks Ibroh22
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2016
justified10:
at least they have a chance to win it..they are in the champions league next season..

dont let kapable75 hear u o
Lmao. They might get disqualified in their first match
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by StarryV(f): 11:52pm On May 29, 2016
Emmm *clears throat* How una dey. I wish to inform all citizens of this great land of grace that I've found my new name. Behold I present to u all my new name... OLUWADARA grin grin ifa catch u caling me this name eh, mtcheew u go know yasef.
Greetings to my inland pipo...
Justified10 (Long time no hear)
Kapable75 (i never see my suya o)
Titanium38 (titi in the house. My darling sis in law)
Ruthobaz (missing my queen fa)
Missbeebee (me still dey watch u sha)
Chumaster (kontinu ur bad works
Chuxmyk (still like the slimchux sha)
How can I forget baba yorme (chizorom fa! grin)
Dreamcome2ru (The only man i see amidst million men)
And to the host of gracelanders. I wish u all a stress free week ahead.
Jah bless...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:03am On May 30, 2016
StarryV:
Emmm *clears throat* How una dey. I wish to inform all citizens of this great land of grace that I've found my new name. Behold I present to u all my new name... OLUWADARA grin grin ifa catch u caling me this name eh, mtcheew u go know yasef.

How can I forget baba yorme (chizorom fa! grin)

grin "Chizorom"

Gbam!

OLUWADARA has spoken!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by StarryV(f): 12:28am On May 30, 2016
Abacharles:
And the marital gangan is here
oshi nini?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by StarryV(f): 12:33am On May 30, 2016
chumaster:
something is sweeting you like that in the absence of Ur boo, Ah we tel dreamcome2ru o
Hehehe u see why I tell u say mak u kwantinu wit ur bad works. Ur mind is kwarupt fa! My husband isn't a negative thinker like u jor.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by StarryV(f): 12:38am On May 30, 2016
yorme:

grin "Chizorom"

Gbam!

OLUWADARA has spoken!
Hey hey hey I no tell u dat name mak u begin call me. Na only me wan call myself my name. If yu call am again eh, u go know yaself undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 1:05am On May 30, 2016
StarryV Oluwadara..... I love your 'new' name. Its really nice

titanium38...... glad to have you back. We can only be patient now. What will be will be.

Happy New week to everyone. Here's me wishing us all a prosperous week.

cc

kapable75

justified10

chuxmyk

sonymax16...welcome back dear

ibroh22... you're welcome here

greycious... our presido, we're missing you oh

chumaster

dottune

patty2014

sheboss

missbeebee

yorme

vikaddy..... Nice idea you have but a whatsapp group would be better when we are eventually posted to minimize unnecessary issues.

Dreamcome2ru

tracer

iyke1989

et al
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:53am On May 30, 2016
StarryV:
Greetings to my inland pipo..
Missbeebee (me still dey watch u sha)
And to the host of gracelanders. I wish u all a stress free week ahead.
Jah bless...

Lolzz..wat did I do naa, dh warrants watching?
nice name, OLUWADARA...guess it means d Lord is good ryt?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:55am On May 30, 2016
ruthobaz:

missbeebee

Tanx dear, same to u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:55am On May 30, 2016
Good morning 2 y'all
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:58am On May 30, 2016
StarryV:
Dreamcome2ru (The only man i see amidst million men)
So lovely,thanks dearie. This is for you,it's one of the lyrics of Chris brown "With you"

Hey! Little mama, Ooh, you're a stunner Hot little figure, Yes, you're a winner And I'm so glad to be yours, You're a class all your own And Oh, little cutie When you talk to me I swear the whole world stops You're my sweetheart And I'm so glad that you're mine.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:59am On May 30, 2016
justified10:
even kapable thinks arsenal can not win d champions leaguei give up.
i sha know say na trouble you dey fine. Why you no say man u in win Epl? Abi una dey forbid am?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:01am On May 30, 2016
ruthobaz:
StarryV Oluwadara..... I love your 'new' name. Its really nice

titanium38...... glad to have you back. We can only be patient now. What will be will be.

Thank you my VP,wish you a stress free week ahead too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:03am On May 30, 2016
missbeebee:
Good morning 2 y'all
Good morning to you too.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:24am On May 30, 2016
Batch Bee how market? we stream 2 are saying happy democracy day and good luck waiting.. .

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:29am On May 30, 2016
Good Morning to all citizens of GL,today being a work free day,(I as a person,all day na work day sha)while relaxing at home why can't we discuss/share some of the "DARING THINGS WE HAVE DONE"something like"So did i just do this?ohh,it's crazy"
Here is mine:
There was a heavy downpour which cause a huge flood,motorists have to packed,no one could pass,strange enough,this small girl got out of her mum car and before you recite A,the flood swept her feet off,people were shouting and all that,I saw the mum weeping profusely with people holding her back as she attempted to jump into the dirty flood,i just don't know how i gave my phone to a strange guy to hold for me and jump inside te flood,the tides was just too much for me as i can't swim at all,with grace,i eventually got to her,saved her but it comes with a heavy price,my ankle hit something i don't know and the pain is out of this world.
Cc: ruthobaz
Justified10
missbeebee
yorme
Kapable75
StarryV
Titanium38
Tracer
iyke1989
Sheboss
Manus17
Mcmooney
And all GL members i couldn't mention,am awaiting for your write-ups.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:43am On May 30, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Good Morning to all citizens of GL,today being a work free day,(I as a person,all day na work day sha)while relaxing at home why can't we discuss/share some of the "DARING THINGS WE HAVE DONE"something like"So did i just do this?ohh,it's crazy"
Here is mine:
There was a heavy downpour which cause a huge flood,motorists have to packed,no one could pass,strange enough,this small girl got out of her mum car and before you recite A,the flood swept her feet off,people were shouting and all that,I saw the mum weeping profusely with people holding her back as she attempted to jump into the dirty flood,i just don't know how i gave my phone to a strange guy to hold for me and jump inside te flood,the tides was just too much for me as i can't swim at all,with grace,i eventually got to her,saved her but it comes with a heavy price,my ankle hit something i don't know and the pain is out of this world.
Cc: ruthobaz
Justified10
missbeebee
yorme
Kapable75
StarryV
Titanium38
Tracer
iyke1989
Sheboss
Manus17
Mcmooney
And all GL members i couldn't mention,am awaiting for your write-ups.
you then feeling lik jackie chan abi with you shoulder up (just imagine that pix lol.) i few come sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:09am On May 30, 2016
missbeebee:
Good morning 2 y'all

Goodmorning dearie. I don miss you gan ni o. Awayu

Ruthobaz.. you are very correct. Nysc just dey turn my eyes, make I no go fall down lolz.

Starryv.. Awayu dearie. I like this ya new name o! Someone is in a good mood. wink

Dreamcome2ru, you are like superman kwa. You saved someone at your own expense. That woman and her child will never forget this deed.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:20am On May 30, 2016
Titanium38:

Goodmorning dearie. I don miss you gan ni o. Awayu

I don miss u too o dearie.
u jez disappeared from GL, n we were jez missing u like missers...lol
thank God ure back sha..hope ure okay?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by baib(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2016
Abacharles:

Ah no know yet o, bt u knw say SOR go dey wettin u go submit with the mob form, may be dem go extend am sha. Anyways, for ppl wey dn already de set to submit, make sure say no b pen u use fill d form oo, cos ah heard dey no go treat forms wey no dey typed

@AbaCharles.. I have submitted my mob form with pen used to fill... though just heard about the instructions now but according to the mail received from sku, it's not distinguished maybe typed or pen it stated fill.. y dat act plan silently. Well, if dat disrupt my nysc mobilization den dats God's doing. God will see us tr..

ELber

Ladoke akintola university of technology

Urban and regional planning

Dec 2015

ph, kaduna, lag
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2016
Welcome back Titanium38, waiting for goodnews from nysc is like waiting for Arsenal to go beyond round of 16 in champions league grin
Starryv, I just dey look you. What do you mean by "continue ny bad work"? In a simple language, give me an example of a bad workcheesy
Dreamcome2ru, God sent you to save that child. Btw, y are u wasting ur time here with nysc when you joining NEMA would have been perfect.
Ruthobaz I hail o, now that you have no idea where greycious is what do you want us to do
Kapable75 is still waiting for Arsenal's participation in club worldcup grin
Happy new week to all Glers,
we shall rule this week and so shall it be smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2016
Phinity318:
Batch Bee how market? we stream 2 are saying happy democracy day and good luck waiting.. .
we wish you that toosmiley. Thanks for stopping by

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:53am On May 30, 2016
chumaster:

Kapable75 is still waiting for Arsenal's participation in club worldcup grin
super master chumaster bia!! Better mind yaself and leave my arsenal alone biko. You are just jealousing our success. Dont worry, we will suprise all of you including that justified10.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2016
kapable75:
super master chumaster bia!! Better mind yaself and leave my arsenal alone biko. You are just jealousing our success. Dont worry, we will suprise all of you including that justified10.
I pray o, it has been long. we are waiting
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:19am On May 30, 2016
kapable75:
you then feeling lik jackie chan abi with you shoulder up (just imagine that pix lol.) i few come sha
Lol,i don't feel like a macho man or superman at all,to some it might be a huge feat but to me it's simply madness,stupidity,just name it,i think it's emotion.when there is a good feelings/intentions towards something,living or non living,you tend to display that inner strength in you,i can't swim,yet i swam like krish,it's GRACE.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by StarryV(f): 9:21am On May 30, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

So lovely,thanks dearie.
This is for you,it's one of the lyrics of Chris brown "With you"

Hey! Little mama,
Ooh, you're a stunner
Hot little figure,
Yes, you're a winner
And I'm so glad to be yours,
You're a class all your own
And
Oh, little cutie
When you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart
And I'm so glad that you're mine.
Oww that's so sweet of u my dear. Now if u dont mind can u.... Excuse me dance. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:24am On May 30, 2016
StarryV:
Oww that's so sweet of u my dear. Now if u dont mind can u.... Excuse me dance. cheesy
That's it,one of my flaws,can't dance,can you teach me how to dance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.