Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2545134 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Tosaino21(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
chumaster:

AUGUST COUNTUP TO THE NON-RELEASE OF 2016 BATCH B MOBILISATION TIMETABLE!!!
IT IS 30 DAYS THAT NYSC MANAGEMENT FAILED WOEFULY AND WICKEDLY grin TO RELEASE B16 MOB. TIMETABLE sad sad sad sad

Cc
danemenike ----- Greycious
chumaster --- aBbiie25 --- coyy --- Justified19 Mohsaaf armanni

toshino4real - kayusely - vikky014 --- adebrave1 ---- kennethokey --- Mcmooney --- battoyyeb -- deb26 --- gabrielmorinho ---- pweetybhy
--- monniyi --- Jamie1 --- sonymax16 abdurrazaq

Edemab -- ChuxMyk yorme ---- Taeewo ---- LauraNicky Dream2 --- Mcmooney --- flimsy2 --- girlvyr ---- Lukema --- rolaniyonu --- HDT13 -- hadibaba -- AnyiBest247 --- badmus306 ---- Lordtrailz

ruthobaz ---- Eduwalter --- Misskaycee21 --- yuzed --- Chibzu --- Coolduce91 --- Paulbabu --- dnatz --- Cashcard1 ---- tenderblaze --- SplendidE --- Uzy47 ---- Mimo1 --- DexxyAlebs

mizzkweenbee --- EUEDOSA --- Manus17 ---- Kellysam --- Dopebibs04 -- kapable75 - sas101
climate10 ---- deylex77 --- BlizzydoDo --- shina101 -- Juliet05 --- clentuzbaba --- kingzy4pep

edbor --- Missmossy --- klassd --- SHEEGO2015 ---- abdulsemiu02 --- iphemama ---- Odoemacyril --- Adebammm ---- scorpiogal --- Themmy90 -- tosinwill -- gpranky --- omoikea --- Johnklein

kgdavid --- gentilityndu ---- doctormoh --- koolsnoop2 -- Mosipeterz - kraspo --- hanubarbie -- Dottune --- amusbe --- franceswasky ---- Omobolaji20 --- Muzikluva -- patty2014 -- Majikals

wadanki --- anunimus -- Ramon92 --- desy24444 -- Twerky101 - StarryV --- Ogochukwu67 -- donoti23 - b5ive --- ussybaba - lekeling04 - ArcTammy --- nibrainengine

Mzonajin1 - ecmb --- kingchukwudi ---- williamdorcas --- kozykid ---- mistayeancah --- iyke1989 --- aliyuyusuf --- drered --- JohnQueen --- chukagodwin --- ufondunenye --- ObiOgechi

mizthorlu --- kwynette -- lonepair --- unlimitedesq --- sapien -- rmdayo --- mbanonwanyi ---- bussieboi --- Osmond4 --- Nwonye1 --- immv --- joshuachuks93 ---- razaq2ndey

mayorjohnholt --- SFTW --- lagboy --- sheunfemix ----- missbeebee --- PrestraphD ---- AMAKAVIOLA --- vwegbajoe ---- khalifahsparkles --- Novarae - Tiannah95 -- Abacharles --- vikaddy

mikky234 --- Naijafox --- Bobxin --- MropeEleniyan00 --- Dotman2210 --- chuksp09 --- PHATE007 --- Temmyloluwah --- chalsixtus -- Seunme2u --- 12dave --- Omotoyecable

jessysparkles --- favored11 --- bokunrawo ---- Jroy --- jokeydamson ----- francobaresi --- jhidey08 --- shebosss --- Fweshlee --- Ramanto --- Mzshyshy --- franugo --- EndyGodwin

yinkaogunbode --- nicetboy --- prettiepearlz ---- baib --- AkranJide88 --- ibroh22 -- teabanj --- Anuoluwaposimi --- schullten --- Oluwadamilorlah --- Ruemufaith --- Viscosity

cuterichy - temilolami1 --- dipson546 --- kissley --- Rebekkah --- elgizzyuplifted - carik -- Legenduq --- Greatness366 ---- SirHenry105 --- Mcee96 --- eme40rald ---- Skiberg

callmemercy --- Jung --- Uricas --- Johnkay1 -- Kylekent59 -- Philinho --- Freduntu -- abat4real37 --- Fsandy --- gabby227 ---- jamieporsche90 --- holymayor5 --- Vhalentino09 AndyAustin

Chiboy429 -- Ofin11 --- MarcusGarvey --- trackdavid -- tpip
Kellyharris --- engees02 --- Charlyb007 ---- Holuwhaseun01 --- ianmak --- Donvitalis

Yunisa001 --- williamdorcas ---- Urommarkey --- Honeywell ---- Tunjihadeshelay --- HateU2 --- aydeluxe ---- Ruby65 --- LegendaryArnold ---- djgreenland

Zibi5 ---- kenontop --- jaycaster --- bmcariyo -- Daphoenix007 -- Rhay baeoflife -- DisturbNot - HaqBrook --- ojaydedon --- elisbabs499 --- cruzydal --- RANGO23 --- Muyadek --- Klassd

babatunde2990 --- Omaai --- Kelechi2020 --- beejay722 --- WizyJ88 --- radiokilla --- honeybell --- justcallmenuel --- freddie82 --- Nzeh12 --- klarge44

juliuscarter --- Kristaps85 --- jauntty --- temixperia --- comradebode --- oluwafemtos --- ajilay --- jwax --- Mightyleks --- amyvals --- DanBJ --- olumode9

temmylee --- ndubueze92 --- toshino4real --- queenasasili --- Linduzik --- isholamedoo --- AustinXchibuike --- ardeypearlz --- chiobysyk --- sleekshady --- 2abet --- actorlee007 --- carexy

Alochigozie --- simply29ice --- ifemi25 --- RHEWBENYT--- RETROSHAWTY --- orebear --- oluwaseun239 --- CharlesOFR --- charlek1 --- Adonike --- ridd010

KIzeology --- awesomesossy --- FroshPapie --- sholamat --- zakir007 --- handsomecole --- ELAFRIS --- Besea --- kellyharris --- HoneySpicy --- taophykjackson

Tag me if your moniker is not mentioned
Please don't quote the whole post!!!
youth r really facing a very strong challenge..na hustle sure pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dottune:
Nah I just researched and even found out that the timetable for that of Batch B 2015 last year was released a day after the Pre Mobilization workshop began and not after the "briefing of corp members/final year students".

As you can see from the tweet by NYSC official Twitter handle and the date, it was released on the 22nd of July, while the Pre mobilization workshop started on the 21st of July.

Thanks Bro....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
dipson546:

Thanks Bro....
Even Batch A 2016 1st official timetable leaked on Nairaland two days into the workshop . So I'm sure we would get the leaked version or official version next week or so

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
The Director General of the National Youth Service Corps, Brigadier General Sule Zakari Kazaure has approved the 2016 Batch 'B' Pre-Mobilization Workshop for all stakeholders in the NYSC Mobilization Process.

In a letter sent to Registrar of institutions last week, NYSC informed that the workshop is scheduled for September 6 & 7 and it holds in Ibadan, Oyo State. The theme of the workshop is 'Overcoming the Challenges of NYSC Mobilization Process: The Role of Stakeholders'. According to NYSC, a session in the workshop will be used to take officers of institutions through the nitty-gritty of online Data Entry Programme being used for the collation of graduates' data for uploading.

Prior to this time, NYSC had requested institutions to furnish it with the figures of their graduates who will be mobilised for national service in the forth coming 2016 Batch 'B' service year. The deadline for institutions who will be presenting graduates to comply with this directive has now been pegged at September 7, the last day of the Pre-Mobilization Workshop in Ibadan.

In Obafemi Awolowo University, the Senate of the institution is expected to sit today, Wednesday to approve the results of the 2014/2015 graduating students who are expected to be part of the 2016 Batch 'B' mobilization. The checks conducted by OAU Peeps News Agency revealed that some departments have been able to finish up with the processing of the results and data of their graduating students, while many others are struggling to meet up with today's university deadline to present the results of their graduating students at the Senate.

For instance, some departments in the Biological Sciences already have their graduating Students' results ready - the students have seen all their final semester results and they have their CGPA and class of honour already shown on their e-Portal page - thus making them good to go.

In what seems to be a different clime, a graduating student from a department in the Faculty of Social Sciences who does not want his name mentioned told OAU Peeps that he is not sure his department will meet up, except another Senate meets before the NYSC deadline of September 7. According to him, apart Special Elective courses, he has seen only the result of just one of the courses he took in his final semester.

It is expected that the results that are approved by the Senate today will be published by the Division of Student Affairs (DSA). Also, the NYSC timetable for the 2016 Batch 'B' is expected to be released anytime from now.

http://www.oaupeeps.com/2016/08/2016-nysc-batch-b-pre-mobilization.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
caqrgjj
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Rebekkah:

kwongras! o

you haf try

alijaaziara ko Chenhen like you
Rececca undecided I am not understanding you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Rececca undecided I am not understanding you

What Rebekkah meant to say is that you came a little late. We already had Original Champagne. undecided cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nanip: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nanip
Name/Ahanonu Peter Chinonso
School/ Mahatma Gandhi university Ghana
Course/ Business Administration
Year/2015
Abuja, Ph, Rivers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by rolaniyonu(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mapoly Senate list pasted.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by babatunde2990: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
shocked
Tosaino21:
youth r really facing a very strong challenge..na hustle sure pass
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshPapie(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Congrats Fellow Ladokite!!!!!!! But bros our set needs prayer so dat our 16B won't turn to 17A. Presently Lautech no get our time faaa
If u don submit ur mobilization list back den u no get wahala....
Ladokite
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
aBbiie25:

What Rebekkah meant to say is that you came a little late. We already had Original Champagne. undecided cheesy

Oh. Now I gerrit
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sleazy5(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
I learn't that the student verification portal is open and some students can access the portal to verify if their names have been uploaded. i also learn't that some student's have accessed the portal and confirm their names. I don't know how true this information is. Can someone please corroborate or provide facts to the contrary.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Funkeadeoye:

thanks....just a bit scared....no information from my school yet concerning Nysc and the only thing they have spoken about is clearance which I haven't gone for yet has distance from home to school is too far to be travelling about. i want to be very sure. I really don't get the whole process and it's making me feel sick. Do I have to wait for a senate approved list to be sure I will be serving? where and when do I go about the nysc online reg stuff? I m sorry if these questions sound ridiculous...Dream2 please? anyone? I just dont want to miss out any opportunity has I hear different things

Firstly,I will urge you to go for your clearance so as not to turn to"Rush Hour".
Concerning the senate approved list,I will say yes as i can only speak of my school,if your name is being pasted then you good to go.
Moreover,have you fill and submit your mobilization form to your school DSA?
The online registration will commence as soon as NYSC give a go ahead to start.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SHEEGO2015(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
FroshPapie:

Ladokite

Bro, I don submit every damn thing tehteh but d kind news wey I dey hear from dat school no good for ear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
FroshPapie:

Ladokite
bros u sure... cos I hear say Student affairs building dey locked since faa.... ah dey fear
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SHEEGO2015(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abacharles:
bros u sure... cos I hear say Student affairs building dey locked since faa.... ah dey fear

Bros no b only u.... a dey fear... . Dat school needs crious prayer. I hear say d padlock wey NASU use lock d school gate, na China dem produce am grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
FroshPapie:
If u don submit ur mobilization list back den u no get wahala.... Ladokite
Are you sure?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abacharles:
I dey pray now say the people wey dey in charge go do am for us despite the strike
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Bros no b only u.... a dey fear... . Dat school needs crious prayer. I hear say d padlock wey NASU use lock d school gate, na China dem produce am grin grin
hmmm the kind China padlock wey na only Prayers fit break.... Oh Lord my Farher, every padlock on the gates of Lautech shld break by FIRE.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshPapie(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abacharles:
Dem even paste info unto Nysc for std affairs few days bak
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshPapie(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
LADOKITES!! No fear ......B16 no dey sshake confirmed frm Nasu staff
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshPapie(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Niggas r eager 4 dis shii

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sammie026(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
danemenike :

This is an avenue for prospective corpers for the
2016 Batch B. Don't be disappointed if you weren't mobilized for 16A, who knows, it might be for your own good.
Let's meet here to discuss latest news and issues
bothering on registration, mobilization and so on.
P.S:
Cc: Yokiti,
Crazyman,
Ogbeche77
To help foster unity on this thread, 16B corpers
should
please introduce themselves in this format:
Alias/Moniker
School/Institution
Course of Study
Year of Graduation and lastly,
Where you wish to serve
Thanks

Sammie
Ambrose Alli Uni (AAU)
civil engineering
Abuja or lag
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
FroshPapie:
Amen.... am counting on this
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SHEEGO2015(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
sammie026:

Sammie
Ambrose Alli Uni (AAU)
civil engineering
Abuja or lag

Fellow CVE, u ar sighted bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SHEEGO2015(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
FroshPapie:

All na scam bro!!!!! from a staff working in Students affairs, He said thr is a meeting concerning our posting on Thurs.. d outcome of the meeting will determine if we will be posted or not
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
FroshPapie:
Dem even paste info unto Nysc for std affairs few days bak
I think say no be for our school o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
ibroh22:

thanks sir
u welcome blade! And take it easy with those kids cos as I dey see ur face so.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
We all know that feeling students face when they need quick cash and can't get it or when you have phones,textbooks,laptops,gadgets that you don't need no more and will rather do away with them for some cool cash ? Or have a room or looking to sell hostel space but can't seem to find a buyer?

Then look no more !! Uniex.com.ng is here to bridge.... Visit uniex.com.ng and locate fellow students in your institutions and continue making cool easy cash without stress....... Facebook.com/uniex.com.ng
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dream2:

Firstly,I will urge you to go for your clearance so as not to turn to"Rush Hour".
Concerning the senate approved list,I will say yes as i can only speak of my school,if your name is being pasted then you good to go.
Moreover,have you fill and submit your mobilization form to your school DSA?
The online registration will commence as soon as NYSC give a go ahead to start.
Pls, what mobilization form are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.