Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How Do I Get Started With My Samsung Galaxy Tab4? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Get Started With My Samsung Galaxy Tab4? (578 Views)

In Need Of Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7.0 Screen And S4 Screen / NCC At Work. It Has Started With Airtel. / How Do I Get Started With My Samsung Galaxy Tab4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Started With My Samsung Galaxy Tab4? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
I just received a samsung galaxy tab 4(7.0 inches) as a gift from my uncle yesterday and since then,I've been confused as to how to get it running.

First and foremost,the tab doesn't support a sim card as it doesn't have a sim card slot.
I tried connecting to a friend's mobile hotspot today but it wasn't still browsing.

My friend is suggesting a wifi router to me but the price is outrageous(15k) and so I decided to post it on here as I am sure to get help.

Pls Technologists and phone gurus,help me with the following;
1. How do I get my tab to start browsing;are there any special settings to be done on it?
2. Which is the best way of network provision to my tab? Is it the router or there is another cheaper and better means?
3. Help me review the phone if you can and tell me things I'm supposed to know[if there are any] before using the tab.

Thanks alot and the mods should pls help me out.
Cc: Honsule,puskin and dragnet
Re: How Do I Get Started With My Samsung Galaxy Tab4? by Taiwo20(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Get a visaphone blackberry device, sub for the BIS is 1k and its unlimited. Turn on the mobile hotspot on the bb device, go to settings on the tab and turn on wifi....thank me later.
Re: How Do I Get Started With My Samsung Galaxy Tab4? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Taiwo20:
Get a visaphone blackberry device, sub for the BIS is 1k and its unlimited. Turn on the mobile hotspot on the bb device, go to settings on the tab and turn on wifi....thank me later.
I connected to my friend's hotspot but it didn't browse and I don't know why.
Re: How Do I Get Started With My Samsung Galaxy Tab4? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pls Seun Honsule Lalasticala Dragnet Puskin help me on this thread as I need advices and opinions ASAP!

My friends are making me hate the phone but I don't want to as it is a gift and that's why I need people's(nairalanders') advices and opinions to start using the phone quickly.

Thanks.
Re: How Do I Get Started With My Samsung Galaxy Tab4? by Taiwo20(m): 2:36am On Feb 09, 2016
holyFRED:

I connected to my friend's hotspot but it didn't browse and I don't know why.

What kind of sub does your friend use? I see not reason why it didn't browse...cos once it shows connected you are good to go....
Re: How Do I Get Started With My Samsung Galaxy Tab4? by dragnet: 6:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Please stop mentioning the admin and moderators, I believe a user manual came with your device, if it didn't you should be able to contact the manufacturer in order to get one, if all efforts to get it doesn't yield & you still can't operate the device, you may return it, give it out as a gift or swap it with a device you're familiar with.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Started With My Samsung Galaxy Tab4? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Taiwo20:

What kind of sub does your friend use? I see not reason why it didn't browse...cos once it shows connected you are good to go....
Thanks bro....
I did browse yesterday after connecting to a bb smiley

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help / Blackberry Classic And Samsung S5 / How To Subscribe For Airtel Smartspeedoo Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.