Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Who Really Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth?? (must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Really Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth?? (must Read) (502 Views)

Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / Jesus Of Nazareth - An Historical View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth?? (must Read) by bingbagbo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who really is Jesus Christ of Nazareth?
Some have taught he is one of the prophets, a great teacher, a part of the Godhead, the Messiah and so on. Well, let’s meditate on the following verses.

And think not to say within yourselves, we have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham (Matthew 3:9).

SO GOD COULD RAISE STONES TO GIVE HIM (GOD) PRAISE AND WORSHIP? WELL LET’S JUXTAPOSE THIS AGAINST LUKE 19:37-44.

37 As he was drawing near—already on the way down the Mount of Olives—kthe whole multitude of his disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice lfor all the mighty works that they had seen, 38 saying, m[b]“Blessed is nthe King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and oglory in the highest!” 39[/b] p

And some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples.” (BUT WHY WOULD THE PHARISEES ASK JESUS TO REBUKE THEM? DID THE PHARISEES SEE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT SEEING?)

40 He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, qthe very stones would cry out.” (STONES WILL CRY OUT TO WORSHIP JESUS?)

41 rAnd when he drew near and saw the city, he wept over it, 42 saying, t“Would that you, even you, had known on this day the things that make for peace! But now uthey are hidden from your eyes. 43 For vthe days will come upon you, when your enemies wwill set up a barricade around you and xsurround you and hem you in on every side 44 yand tear you down to the ground, you and your children within you. And zthey will not leave one stone upon another in you, because you did not know athe time of your visitation.” (Luke 19:37-44).

Please have time to meditate on these verse, and i pray the Holy Spirit guides you to figure out who JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH IS.

JESUS CHRIST IS YHWH!!! cool
Re: Who Really Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth?? (must Read) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
My Bible shows phophet Jesus peace be upon him, praying to his/our creator.
Re: Who Really Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth?? (must Read) by reallest(f): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
bingbagbo:

Who really is Jesus Christ of Nazareth?
Some have taught he is one of the prophets, a great teacher, a part of the Godhead, the Messiah and so on. Well, let’s meditate on the following verses.

And think not to say within yourselves, we have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham (Matthew 3:9).

SO GOD COULD RAISE STONES TO GIVE HIM (GOD) PRAISE AND WORSHIP? WELL LET’S JUXTAPOSE THIS AGAINST LUKE 19:37-44.

37 As he was drawing near—already on the way down the Mount of Olives—kthe whole multitude of his disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice lfor all the mighty works that they had seen, 38 saying, m[b]“Blessed is nthe King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and oglory in the highest!” 39[/b] p

And some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples.” (BUT WHY WOULD THE PHARISEES ASK JESUS TO REBUKE THEM? DID THE PHARISEES SEE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT SEEING?)

40 He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, qthe very stones would cry out.” (STONES WILL CRY OUT TO WORSHIP JESUS?)

41 rAnd when he drew near and saw the city, he wept over it, 42 saying, t“Would that you, even you, had known on this day the things that make for peace! But now uthey are hidden from your eyes. 43 For vthe days will come upon you, when your enemies wwill set up a barricade around you and xsurround you and hem you in on every side 44 yand tear you down to the ground, you and your children within you. And zthey will not leave one stone upon another in you, because you did not know athe time of your visitation.” (Luke 19:37-44).

Please have time to meditate on these verse, and i pray the Holy Spirit guides you to figure out who JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH IS.

JESUS CHRIST IS YHWH!!! cool

Are u sure dat Jesus is yahweh
Re: Who Really Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth?? (must Read) by bingbagbo(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2016
reallest:

Are u sure dat Jesus is yahweh

i asked you to meditate in my post......

It is not about me saying it.....

JESUS CHRIST IS YHWH
Re: Who Really Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth?? (must Read) by reallest(f): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2016
bingbagbo:

i asked you to meditate in my post......

It is not about me saying it.....

JESUS CHRIST IS YHWH

OK oo

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Joking And Foolish Talking? / Day 47 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) / I’ve Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.