Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

(check This Pic) How Wealthy Would U Like To Be? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (check This Pic) How Wealthy Would U Like To Be? (491 Views)

Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life / Serious Minded Only Please : Who Wants To Buy This (pic) / How To Register At Wealthy Affiliate From Nigeria With No Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(check This Pic) How Wealthy Would U Like To Be? by Kenmatt(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
I salute you all. Both guests and members of this forum.

I would like to ask, how wealthy would you like to be? An American singer, Bruno Mars sang; "I wanna be a billionaire".In fact, that song has been ever green in my mind to the extent that, its still my ringing tune till date.

Many a time, I would hear people discussing topics like; top ten African billionaires, top ten world billionaires and lots more.

Every body wants to make money and become a millionaire, not just a millionaire but a billionaire. Even in the detriments of the societal norms and value in which we belong to.

Slangs like these; " who wan suffer, I need mony mehn, money on ma mind, if u aren't tokin mony, Ur tokin notin". Has become a trend not just among our youths, but also among the elders as well. What is this society turning into?

Economics categorized the three basic necessities of life thus; food, cloth and shelter. Even the Holy book said, " give us our daily bread"

But why the clamour for wealth emancipation. Financial security and freedom are the key topics in every symposium you see around the corner.

Jesus once said,"man shall not live by bread alone ..." What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul"

Its clyster clear that a man needs this two Fs. Fame and Fortune. But I still believe that good will or good name is better than riches.

It is a high time we stopped this crazy clamour for money making and get focused on the quality of life we live so as to leave a better legacy behind. In that doing, your name is written in people's mind and not in gold which is perishable.

Above all, if you are given this chunk of money on the picture below, what will you do with it? Where will you pack it? How can you carry it? Will you dig a whole and hide it because of EFCC, anti graft war or being tagged as a money launderer.

Please note this; human wants can never be met. Unless his needs. So there fore, separate the needs from the wants in order to get the picture clear.

GET FOCUSED ON REALITY.

Re: (check This Pic) How Wealthy Would U Like To Be? by ponti93(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
I see no pic, and a good name being better than money is highly debatable in our current society.
By the way I am still chasing money...

(1) (Reply)

4 Set Of People That Benifits From High Exchange Rate Of Dollars / Devaluation Of The Naira? / Four Ways To Save The Naira And Our Forex Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.