Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Seven Facts About Omotola That You Might Not Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seven Facts About Omotola That You Might Not Know (588 Views)

10 Real Facts About Omotola Jalade You Probably Didn't Know / Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress / What Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Facts About Omotola That You Might Not Know by LadyVerah(f): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
inasmuch as our gorgeous damsel, Omotola Kehinde Jalade added one more year to her life today, Here are seven little known facts of the many
things spilled by Omotola Jolade Ekeinde in
her interview with Olisa of Beat Fm:
1. Though the actress is known not to
have friends in Nollywood she
revealed that her closest pal in the
industry is hunky actor Chidi
Mokeme, adding that her other close
friends in the industry are Rita
Dominic, Omoni Oboli, Rukky Sanda,
Zeb Ejiro.
2. Her second daughter Meraiah, who
has been enjoying her time in the
spotlight was paid 2.4 million Naira
for her role in Unilever’s Knorr cube
advert.
3. The actress might have one of the
most enviable celebrity marriages in
Nollywood but believe it or not
she says she has been tempted before,
but felt it was not worth it when she
thought of the things she could lose.
4. The actress had had soo many on-
screen kisses but she considers Van
Vicker a good kisser.
5. She has been offered a role in a
foreign movie and is currently
reading the script.
6. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde earned N43,
000 from her first movie.
7. The thespian is currently building a
film village.
Re: Seven Facts About Omotola That You Might Not Know by itokam: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
OP...I need seven facts about u! angry
Re: Seven Facts About Omotola That You Might Not Know by LadyVerah(f): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
more photos

Re: Seven Facts About Omotola That You Might Not Know by sinaj(f): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Omosexy 101.2 sad
Re: Seven Facts About Omotola That You Might Not Know by onyiijoy(f): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2016
pls i need articles badly. I need articles with pictures on politics, entertainment, health, sports, parenting, relationship/marriage, breaking news, self help and personal development, fashion, lifestyle, inspiration, food.
Please send them in to fabulousjoy56@gmail.com
They must be %100 original. Thanks
Re: Seven Facts About Omotola That You Might Not Know by hungryboy(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2016
sinaj:
Omosexy 101.2 sad
See yansh,

You are looking goodies,

Will you be my Valentinies?
Re: Seven Facts About Omotola That You Might Not Know by VaselineWarrior: 12:23am On Feb 09, 2016
sinaj:
Omosexy 101.2 sad

bae, want u soooo bad, soo bad bae

donno wat to do

jus one date embarassed
Re: Seven Facts About Omotola That You Might Not Know by sinaj(f): 12:24am On Feb 09, 2016
VaselineWarrior:

bae, want u soooo bad, soo bad bae

donno wat to do

jus one date embarassed

undecided
Re: Seven Facts About Omotola That You Might Not Know by VaselineWarrior: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2016
sinaj:

undecided

don gimme dat face bae angry

am gonna giv u ma reel monica

bae, we can go 2 dinna in Phc or I cam fly u 2 lag

trutfuly, I jus wanna kiss ur lips more dan i wanna breath

sinaj bae, donno wat 2 do sad

(1) (Reply)

See Kylie Jenner in Red Sexy Pant With Bare Tummy for Her Valentines Shoot / Joke Silva, Tunde Kelani, Oga Bello On Muyiwa Ademola’s Molete Project / 15 Best Places To Live Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.