Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

A Handful Of Us Are Guilty Of This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Handful Of Us Are Guilty Of This (789 Views)

How Can I Come To Terms With My Guilty Feelings About Quitting Breastfeeding? / HOUSE GIRLS - Modern Day Slavery, Nigerian Families Are Guilty Of / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Handful Of Us Are Guilty Of This by Maxxxcarter(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2016
The quintessence of owning a social network account should and ALWAYS be definitive.

Your LIFE and your Business mustn't always be "paparazzied" (mustn't always be in the public eye).

Disparity must be a measure in whatever goes on in your life and social media.
This in no way calls for scepticism.

Perhaps you are having weight issues,
Crying fowl on social networks will not savage issues or make you anorexic.

Maybe it's a family conflict,
the melancholy doesn't get abased by typing words on screen for the world to glare cause honestly there are a lot of people who rejoice when others travail.
Don't give them the pleasure.
Rather PRAY.

While it is true that fun and social media are mutually exclusive,
It is however pertinent to note that concise but discrete words be employed.

A lot of dreams, motives, ambitions, marriages, even lives have been tainted and seldom crashed by the miasmatic gross indiscretion on Social media.

Hiding under the facade of a faceless moniker should not be a basis for cyber bullying and unsolicited comments.

A quick advice,
Personal things have to remain personal.

Social media in my opinion should be a vehicle for expansion - a medium to reach a far more flexible market that has great potential as it REMAINS a global village where one can promote his/her legit commodity.

This however doesn't nullify the fact that one can get the needed answers he/she seeks on bothering issues as there are experts and professionals who are ever ready to offer ideas and possibly, a panacea.

There only should exist a clear polarity between LIFE and WEB.
Not everything should be discussed/showcased...it's the WEB for crying out loud not a THEATRE.
-Maxxxcarter

2 Likes

Re: A Handful Of Us Are Guilty Of This by centyboy: 12:42am On Feb 09, 2016
Wrong timing,dont you know lala has slept,you better wake him up yourself!
Re: A Handful Of Us Are Guilty Of This by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 09, 2016
No. I'll do what I feel like doing thank you. cheesy
Re: A Handful Of Us Are Guilty Of This by Maxxxcarter(m): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Not everyone is trying to get to FP... just trying to make common sense

1 Like

Re: A Handful Of Us Are Guilty Of This by Wenebadu(f): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Does it really matter?
Re: A Handful Of Us Are Guilty Of This by Maxxxcarter(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wenebadu:
Does it really matter?
Most times it's the little things we underestimate that really matters you know

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Answer These 6 Questions,know You Are Ready For Marriage. / For Couples And Those About To Get Married / Photos From Brilla Fm's Boss, Larry Izamoje's Daughter's Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.