Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread (157775 Views)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=bhummieyadex post=47864333][/quote]
Okaykaygeoinfo@gmail.com
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
bhummieyadex:
hi, pls wanna ask abt Uniosun DE, wat if ur ND result isn't yet out nd you've obtained d DE form, can u sti go ahead wt d obtaining of uniosun post utme form? or wat are d Caterina for DE student
Yes you can...
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
*NOTICE TO ALL UNIOSUN STUDENTS*

On the basis of solidarity and fight against injustice and oppression pelted on the students by the management which include amongst many other things, the "no school fee, no exam policy", all students are to converge at Transformer Junction by 5am tomorrow. Collectively, we shall barricade the school gate until our demands are met.

*Remember, an injury to one is an injury to all.*
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Slapado(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2016
could you update me of the screening exam pls ..ulaytune89@gmail.com
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by bhummieyadex(f): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Mrokaykay post=47882521]
Gud morning mrokaykay, pls wud lyk to ask on behalf of a friend who is also an aspirant of uniosun. she jx resumed her second semester in fedpolyede, abt 2weeks ago and she has obtained d DE form but she is contemplating whether to obtain uniosun post utme form or not since her ND result can't be out til January or so. so I wanna ask, wil she need to send her transcript or forget abt DX year admission or what are her chances of getting admitted?? cos is lyk she told mi there wud b file submission during d screening day nd since her result isn't ready yet nd won't b ready soon, DAT she's confused nd dont knw wat to do. pls admin, i nid ur advice here nd more clarification on dx matter. wil b expecting ur reply. tnx sir.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by bhummieyadex(f): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Mrokaykay
Gud morning mrokaykay, pls wud lyk to ask on behalf of a friend who is also an aspirant of uniosun. she jx resumed her second semester in fedpolyede, abt 2weeks ago and she has obtained d DE form but she is contemplating whether to obtain uniosun post utme form or not since her ND result can't be out til January or so. so I wanna ask, wil she need to send her transcript or forget abt DX year admission or what are her chances of getting admitted?? cos is lyk she told mi there wud b file submission during d screening day nd since her result isn't ready yet nd won't b ready soon, DAT she's confused nd dont knw wat to do. pls admin, i nid ur advice here nd more clarification on dx matter. wil b expecting ur reply.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by bhummieyadex(f): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Mrokaykay
Gud morning mrokaykay, pls wud lyk to ask on behalf of a friend who is also an aspirant of uniosun. she jx resumed her second semester in fedpolyede, abt 2weeks ago and she has obtained d DE form but she is contemplating whether to obtain uniosun post utme form or not since her ND result can't be out til January or so. so I wanna ask, wil she need to send her transcript or forget abt DX year admission or what are her chances of getting admitted?? cos is lyk she told mi there wud b file submission during d screening day nd since her result isn't ready yet nd won't b ready soon, DAT she's confused nd dont knw wat to do. pls admin, i nid ur advice here nd more clarification on dx matter. wil b expecting ur reply.[quote author=Mrokaykay
:
*NOTICE TO ALL UNIOSUN STUDENTS*
On the basis of solidarity and fight against injustice and oppression pelted on the students by the management which include amongst many other things, the "no school fee, no exam policy", all students are to converge at Transformer Junction by 5am tomorrow. Collectively, we shall barricade the school gate until our demands are met.
*Remember, an injury to one is an injury to all.*
[quote author=Mrokaykay
Gud morning mrokaykay, pls wud lyk to ask on behalf of a friend who is also an aspirant of uniosun. she jx resumed her second semester in fedpolyede, abt 2weeks ago and she has obtained d DE form but she is contemplating whether to obtain uniosun post utme form or not since her ND result can't be out til January or so. so I wanna ask, wil she need to send her transcript or forget abt DX year admission or what are her chances of getting admitted?? cos is lyk she told mi there wud b file submission during d screening day nd since her result isn't ready yet nd won't b ready soon, DAT she's confused nd dont knw wat to do. pls admin, i nid ur advice here nd more clarification on dx matter. wil b expecting ur reply.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by bhummieyadex(f): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Mrokaykay
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by bhummieyadex(f): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Mrokaykay post=47882521] Yes you can...[/quote hi
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by bhummieyadex(f): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Mrokaykay post=47886850]*NOTICE TO ALL UNIOSUN STUDENTS*
hello
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
i don wait for uniosun tire sef ,unilag don release form o
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Jejelomoekonlo: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thank God JAMB 2016/2017 Direct Entry Change Of Course form has been released
Click here for full details
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
bhummieyadex:
[quote author=Mrokaykay
Why is she trying to be faster than her shadows... She should chill until Next year...

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by youngaz(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=Mrokaykay post=47916782][/quote]sir...if screening is gonna come up by august...which month is always d resumption month for Uniosun....and 4 dose dat havnt been posted can dey go for d screening too?...thanks sir!
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2016
one of the things i regret this year is choosing uniosun as first choice,for how long are we going to wait i'm not saying uniosun is a bad school but all i am saying is why isn't any of their call lines going through why have they not even updated their site to tell people when the admission screening form is going to be out, i am just pissed off jare .you guys don't know the pressure we are facing at home from family members for choosing uniosun as first choice with the school not even showing any signs of publication of admission screening form or their call lines going through. so to say
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by llove2(f): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
me 2 am tired of buyn mb just to make sure i visit portal everiday ,may b bcoz of d protest going on mr okaz z nt sayng anytin abt it,just kip hand croz am also tired f waitn,unilag oau,eksu unn,delsu al diz av release 4m sum av bin gvn admsn . My own z dat we must resume untym.coz i knw uniosun alwaz resume on oct and even in dia calendar it was stated dia dat portal open oct 3 for fresh resumptn.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2016
youngaz:
sir...if screening is gonna come up by august...which month is always d resumption month for Uniosun....and 4 dose dat havnt been posted can dey go for d screening too?...thanks sir!
3rd October 2016... Is settled
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by llove2(f): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
mr okay wat z d situation nw n campus, av d student cont wit dia xamz
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
llove2:
me 2 am tired of buyn mb just to make sure i visit portal everiday ,may b bcoz of d protest going on mr okaz z nt sayng anytin abt it,just kip hand croz am also tired f waitn,unilag oau,eksu unn,delsu al diz av release 4m sum av bin gvn admsn . My own z dat we must resume untym.coz i knw uniosun alwaz resume on oct and even in dia calendar it was stated dia dat portal open oct 3 for fresh resumptn.
Why are u worried and tired of waiting when u are very sure of resuming October 3rd....
Uniosun admission process is very fast once it starts...
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by bhummieyadex(f): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=Mrokaykay post=47916782][/quote]. aiit, tnx sir
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by maleekfrenzy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
what's up with the protest...is exams still going on
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
i can't wait for uniosun form to be out lemme deactivate my nairaland account lol for a year
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by iteezy(m): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2016
maleekfrenzy:
what's up with the protest...is exams still going on

yes the exam is still on
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by charles6618(m): 2:06am On Jul 28, 2016
For those who have low grades in their outcome scores contact me for sure admission help if you're interested in it see my number on the signature stay blessed......
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
charles6618:
For those who have low grades in their outcome scores contact me for sure admission help if you're interested in it see my number on the signature stay blessed......
Sir Charles if u have useful information make it open for everyone most people rely only on platform like this for useful information... Post all information here for everyone, if they need further clarification they can add u privately...
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Leerexlee: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
stephenmorris:
one of the things i regret this year is choosing uniosun as first choice,for how long are we going to wait i'm not saying uniosun is a bad school but all i am saying is why isn't any of their call lines going through why have they not even updated their site to tell people when the admission screening form is going to be out, i am just pissed off jare .you guys don't know the pressure we are facing at home from family members for choosing uniosun as first choice with the school not even showing any signs of publication of admission screening form or their call lines going through. so to say
lol I was kinda inn that situation lst year buh yhu jst gat to chill bro it will be out in no time
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Leerexlee: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
llove2:
undecided me 2 i tire o o, just kipn sum1 in suspect make dem release am fast fast jawe, coz am getn wori
what course are you aspiring for?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by llove2(f): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am cumn 4 microbiology
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by jambor(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please oooo. need help for admission for that school. i score 216 for jamb. (LAW). If u can reach me on 08036160943
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by mosu25: 12:29am On Jul 29, 2016
pls Sir Mr Mrokaykay are we buying another form in Uniosun for the direct entry have already send my transcript. and how will our admission look lyk...is it jamb that will post us or the school. And which month is direct entry screening. pls sir I need ur reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (66) (Reply)

Unilag Admission 2018/2019 / UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread / Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.