Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile (2353 Views)

USSD Code: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance With Your Phone / How To Get 2X Your Recharge When You Recharge From Your Gtbank Account / How To Check Gtbank Account With Sms Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by enoch273: 3:02am On Feb 09, 2016
GTBank, meaning Guaranty Trust bank is an African leading bank that offers online/internet, corporate banking, retail banking, investment and assets banking. the reason I am writing this tutorial is cause majority of us and mostly students use this bank. and i have come across a lot of people who visit the bank and most times end up queuing in the never ending line just so they can check their account balance or even check to confirm if a certain money they are expecting have been truly sent. Today i have decided to write a tutorial on code used to check your GTBank account balance from mobile. follow the tutorial below..

Code to check you account balance from GTBank
-we all know the code used to transfer money from the comfort of your home or wherever you are on mobile to any bank of yoyr choice from GTBank. well for those that have no idea, if it is from GTB to GTB, all you have to do is type "*737*1*amount*bank account number#" select the bank you want and input the last four digit code from your atm card and send. then if it is from GTB to another bank "*737*2*amount*bank account number#" select the bank you want and also input the last four digits on your atm card.

-well as for checking your account balance, all you have to do is type "*737*6*1#" and a command prompt like the caption below will pop up where you will input the last four digits of your atm number and you tap on OK. voila! your account number will be displayed right before you.

for your free browsing trick do visit http://www.enochtek.com

Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by nosypat(m): 3:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by SK3NKI(m): 3:41am On Feb 09, 2016
GTB is to much of a customer friendly bank.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by bigt2(m): 5:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Pls am very sorry for not coming onlineregularly these days, it's because my iPhone 6had a problem and my iPad battery is dead,my sister is with my Samsung galaxy note 4.Am just here at home sitting alone since myparents travel to London. I would have lovedto Skyped with you but I misplaced my Applelaptop power pack, so I have to hit southAfrica to get a new one. I wanted visiting themall to night but my aunt went out with mybugatti and my junior brother is out with the2014 range rover, the Toyota highlander hada little problem, the tyre of Honda CRV is flatand I hate driving Lexus jeep at night, I triedcalling our driver to come and pick me withmy mums Ferrari but no credit in my account,so can anyone please send me MTN 100 sothat I can call him plz?
Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by Niceman4u(m): 6:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Mind u these services r nt free, to use any of the code u wil b charged for it.
To check ur balance using *737*6*1#, u wil b charged 20 naira nd making transfer attracts 100 naira deduction.
Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by smsshola(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Not too secure, imagine if som1 know u have account in gtb and know all this code then ur story na sorry not in this era of boys want to make quick money..

Unlike UBA mobile over security worry the apps.
Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by dhsfbi(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Niceman4u:
To check ur balance using *737*6*1#, u wil b charged 20 naira nd making transfer attracts 100 naira deduction.
Yeah, so annoying. Only free if the transfer is Gtbank to Gtbank.
Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2016
bigt2:

Pls am very sorry for not coming onlineregularly
these days, it's because my iPhone 6had a
problem and my iPad battery is dead,my sister is
with my Samsung galaxy note 4.Am just here at
home sitting alone since myparents travel to
London. I would have lovedto Skyped with you but
I misplaced my Applelaptop power pack, so I have
to hit southAfrica to get a new one. I wanted
visiting themall to night but my aunt went out with
mybugatti and my junior brother is out with
the2014 range rover, the Toyota highlander hada
little problem, the tyre of Honda CRV is flatand I
hate driving Lexus jeep at night, I triedcalling our
driver to come and pick me withmy mums Ferrari
but no credit in my account,so can anyone please
send me MTN 100 sothat I can call him plz?
Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Dial *894*00# or *894*account number# for Firstbank cool

Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2016
bigt2:

Pls am very sorry for not coming onlineregularly
these days, it's because my iPhone 6had a
problem and my iPad battery is dead,my sister is
with my Samsung galaxy note 4.Am just here at
home sitting alone since myparents travel to
London. I would have lovedto Skyped with you but
I misplaced my Applelaptop power pack, so I have
to hit southAfrica to get a new one. I wanted
visiting themall to night but my aunt went out with
mybugatti and my junior brother is out with
the2014 range rover, the
Toyota highlander hada
little problem, the tyre of Honda CRV is flatand I
hate driving Lexus jeep at night, I triedcalling our
driver to come and pick me withmy mums Ferrari
but no credit in my account,so can anyone please
send me MTN 100 sothat I can
call him plz?

I laugh in igbo but have sent airtel 50 to you.
Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by enoch273: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2016
Niceman4u:

The service is free...I ve tested and confirmed.
Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by enoch273: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2016
dhsfbi:
Yeah, so annoying. Only free if the transfer is Gtbank to Gtbank.

This is about checking account balance sir and it's free.
Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by Niceman4u(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2016
enoch273:

The service is free...I ve tested and confirmed.

Its not free! Just dial *737*6*1# nd see 20 naira move out of ur airtime.
Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by Emmyk(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2016
Gtbank is just the best. I have a question, unrelated to this topic tho.

Anytime I try withdrawing from Firstbank ATM, they ask me for some codes which I don't know, except I am withdrawing the amount preprogrammed on the machine, 1k, 5k, 10k, 20k. That is, I can't withdraw 2k -4k. I don't know why this is happening.

You have to withdraw 1k, 4 different times to collect 4k, and they'll start charging you 65naira. Awon Ole. cheesy
Re: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance From Mobile by dhsfbi(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
enoch273:

This is about checking account balance sir and it's free.
Checking account balance is not free, they deduct 20 naira Sir. I have been using it for a while.

(1) (Reply)

Is Glo Internet Services Super Fast Now? / Help With Tecno Spark / Infinix S5 Vs Infinix Note 6, both 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage - Speed Test (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.