Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Wife Material - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wife Material (1420 Views)

Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Material by Ballotelle(m): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2016
salam.. am 29 working class based in ib.. need a beautiful virgin well behaved muslim lady for marriage .. 08032962213

1 Like

Re: Wife Material by maryam6(f): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Go 2 romance section pls.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Material by Ballotelle(m): 5:32am On Feb 12, 2016
i know of romance section before posting it here . I try to avoid getting married to a christian yet a muslim sister is discouraging me ... am serious , need to get married to avoid zina

1 Like

Re: Wife Material by Ballotelle(m): 5:34am On Feb 12, 2016
are all our sisters married ?
Re: Wife Material by Newnas(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
sincerely bro, this is not the appropriate channel to get what you seek.

1 Like

Re: Wife Material by Ballotelle(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
what's d appropriate channel sir
Re: Wife Material by maryam6(f): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pray to ALLAH to gv u a gud spouse that would benefit u in this world nd hereafter.

Cc Ballotelle

1 Like

Re: Wife Material by eitsei(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Where do you live? Look around you very well you will see... I also suggest you should start attending Islamic programs like ushrah class, Islamic camps like the one usually organized by mssn etc.... Though we can never tell you can find a wife here but it's not likely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Material by zaeed(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
eitsei:
Where do you live? Look around you very well you will see... I also suggest you should start attending Islamic programs like ushrah class, Islamic camps like the one usually organized by mssn etc.... Though we can never tell you can find a wife here but it's not likely

Jazakhumullai, broda yhu re very right. Datz 1 of d best advice yhu can give to him. I will suggest he shd come to an MSS gathering, make his intention know to d Amir or any of d executives, Ma'a sha Allah, dae will matchmake him with a very Good sister datz if his intention is genuine. We have so many muslim sisterz out dere who are everly ready 4 nikah bt gat no suitors. Just try MSS, we have nt just muslims by muslimah.
Also put it in prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Material by Newnas(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2016
it doesn't have to be MSS or TMC or any group.

just get close to gatherings of knowledge and ensure that you are also a Muslim a person will be willing to give his daughter.

Coming online will do little or no help because here, I don't know your level of Deen neither do I know your character and background etc

2 Likes

Re: Wife Material by Ballotelle(m): 4:17am On Feb 26, 2016
salam... still awaiting Allah's mercy
Re: Wife Material by Wizeboy(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Ballotelle:
salam.. am 29 working class based in ib.. need a beautiful virgin well behaved muslim lady for marriage .. 08032962213

Wa alaykum salam waa rahmatullah wa baarakatuh

You can use Muslim Singles Matching Service to make your search easy and in accordance with Sharia: https://www.nairaland.com/1935933/muslim-singles-matching-service-msms

After going through the above thread, you can fill the form on www.bettermuslims.com/msms and your application will be attended to as soon as possible.

Note: I think it would be nice if you pray to Almighty Allah to grant you a spouse that will be coolness in your eyes and religious as well; I couldn't see religious in all the attributes you posted above, which is the most important when considering a spouse in Islam.
Re: Wife Material by Ballotelle(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
act suspended

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Hell Fire Distributors Close Their Eyes On This Verse? / Through the Quran in Simple English / Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.