Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity (1463 Views)

Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) For Sale In Ibadan / All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity by bankable: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2016
hello farmers in the building am a final year student of agricultural production at tai solarin university of education and my final year project is brooding of chicken. with adequate supervision from a doctor in my department i will be raising day old chicks and am going to be giving u step by step update for people interested in poultry
Re: All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity by Austin234(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2016
keenly interested
Re: All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity by bankable: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2016
step1; when building a brooder house all openings must be blocked because environmental air is not required it can only be detrimental to d welfare of the birds. the most important feature of d brooder house is heat which can be provided by coal pot or 100 watt bulbs just provide enough to saturate the whole house. light is very important because it provides visuality for the birds which enhances feeding because the birds wont see d food in the darkness and the more dey feed d bigger they get. then the floor should be littered to a depth of 5cm and also feeders and drinkers of adequate size provided after ensuring all these the brooder house is ready
Re: All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity by bankable: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2016
picture of d construction 1

Re: All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity by bankable: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2016
clearing of d place

Re: All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity by bankable: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2016
netting d place
Re: All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity by bankable: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2016
netting the place

Re: All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity by clarious(f): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
very much interested...datz my next line of business come March...Need more of the updates...
Re: All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity by thompson1510(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
@OP, where are you? Update the thread pls...we are following
Re: All U Need To Know About Raising Day Old Chicks To Point Of Maturity by agbalagba1: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
keep d post coming,im keenly interested.

(1) (Reply)

Egusi Planting Time / I Urgently Need Dried Cassava Industrial Starch, 30tons. Pickup This Week / Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.