Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,794 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! (59344 Views)

FG Slashes Import Duties On 115 Items / Cement Price Rises By 44 Per Cent, Hits N2,300 Per Bag / Dangote Slashes Cement Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
abu12:

[size=14pt]Dangote is spreading his factory across all part of nigeria, leaving sE region 4 ibeto 2 start production of cement, yet u are shouting monopoly. Who is stopping u or any other nigeria frm going in2 cement production in any part of d country? [/size]
if only you know the politics behind cement production. Was it not obj that frustrated ibeto's business? Stop with the hypocrisy already.
Re: Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
ABJDOT:
That's our man......One Nigeria, the main reason why I like Northern people, is because they don't too much like money like we Yoruba's and Igbo.
Gerrrra raraaa here
Re: Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
abu12:

[size=14pt]Dangote is spreading his factory across all part of nigeria, leaving sE region 4 ibeto 2 start production of cement, yet u are shouting monopoly. Who is stopping u or any other nigeria frm going in2 cement production in any part of d country? [/size]
i thought i been de hear say the cement plant for nkalagu in Ebonyi state was sold to IBETO....?
so whats exactly preventing the young man from starting productions
Re: Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! by Babyphinas(f): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nice one kip it up
Re: Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! by 3kay945(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
I must utilize this opportunity to the fullest.. .. The thing can skyrocket at any fvcking time again.
Re: Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! by elewedu1: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is just another propaganda by Dangote. Cement price have generally gone down to 1300naira across brands due to general lull in Demand. No need to start taking glory for the manifestation of supply and demands dynamics. Dangote is just a typical shrewd business man but he wants us to believe he is a philanthropists.

Meanwhile, people are already losing jobs because of his cut throat price competition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! by BABANGBALI: 1:47am On Feb 10, 2016
time for seun to build house in his village
Re: Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! by temidayhor(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
aaronson:
Even if he slashes it to 500naira, you guys don't know the extent of monopoly that guy enjoys here in Nigeria.

So how come he hiked the price in the first place to make so much wealth and now that he's made it, he's now considering the masses which he already ripped off long time ago.

He's playing games with your life because if his net worth drops tommorow then expect cement inflation.

Like u undastnd nd secondly afta u order from deir depot as a wholesaler at a certain price, weeks afta delivering, he ll reduce d price nd say he's helpin nigerians meanwhile dose wholesalers re in big loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giant Container Ship Ran Aground, Blocking World's Busiest Shipping Lane(Pics) / 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.