Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Frsc Officials Are Discouraging Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Frsc Officials Are Discouraging Nigerians (666 Views)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / People Killed In Kaduna As Driver Was Evading FRSC Officials (Graphic Photos) / Drivers Attack FRSC Officials Over Sokoto Accident, Threaten To Burn Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frsc Officials Are Discouraging Nigerians by realjimmy: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2016
And my car broke down on d long bridge LAGIBDEXP.And these guys just reversed and help tow my car,when we got to where @FRSCNigeria officials were they stopped for me thinking that it's a safe place, And then the @FRSCNigeria approached them for illegal towing, that they should have called a towing Van. I explained to them that my car broke down and they could not left me on the Longbridge,And that there was traffic and I needed help as at that time.And these guys helped tow my vehicle,This @FRSCNigeria guys insisted on arresting them after checking that their car documents were up to date, I started pleading that would @FRSCNigeria guys have left me if they met me in d situation. The @FRSCNigeria guy said it's still illegal that what they should have done is called a towing van for me,And the guys that helped me got into serious yawa with FRSC. LONGBRIDGE is very dangerous as I was alone, should they have left me at d dangerous spot,There was heavy traffic and nowhere to get a towing vehicle for me,Am so not happy right now cos I don't understand what @FRSCNigeria expects the good samaritans to do,This the reason why people don't help accident victims. Wahala Naija po. The guys that helped me vowed never to help anyone in this situation again.

(1) (Reply)

Tragic Accident As Policemen Crash Official Van In Ojuelegba (photo) / Usa Conference / Louvre Provencal Loft 2 Bedrooms Paris Luxury Apartment Rental - Welcome2france

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.