Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' (2302 Views)

Religious debate between a Christian and Muslim Cleric / Christian And Muslim Are Not Enemies. / The 7 Deadly Questions Muslim Do Asked Christian And How To Give An Answer To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Abuzola(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2009
It has apparently become the habit of the christian making vow or swear by saying 'wallayi talayi' in lagos and other part of Nigeria, they often make this vow during conversing or arguement, they swear by it more than the muslims. So so surprise. Their young and old make this vow, are the christians ignorant of their religion ? In the book of mathew jesus condemn those who swear when making speech. .
The absurd part of it is that they do not know the meaning of 'walayi talayi', they are simply proclaiming Allah as the omnipotent.

Allah is great
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by muhsin(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2009
LOL grin, Abuzola.

Remember: He whom Allah guides aright , none can lead him astray; and whom He leads astray, none can guide aright.

May Allah guide us, amin.
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Abuzola(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2009
Amin
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by dadde(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2009
@ abuzola. Honestly,i dnt think u make any sense at all. Wat re u drivin
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Abuzola(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2009
Stop pretending
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Tudor6(f): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2009
Abuzola I'm now begining to wonder if they distribute expired kai kai every friday in your mosque. . . .
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Kunbee: 3:39am On Jul 16, 2009
You and who pls stop generalizing
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by dominique(f): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2009
i have to agree with Abozola on this, some of them even use it in their music. . . to them its just a slang.
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Tudor6(f): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2009
dominique:

i have to agree with Abozola on this, some of them even use it in their music. . . to them its just a slang.
What do you expect?
To us your diety and islamic jargons are a joke! We'd gladly use it to have childish fun and mess around. . .
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by dominique(f): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
ofcousese you gladly will. . . smart people know better than to say things they don't understand, someone like you that doesnt think before posting is just not smart enough to do that.
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Tudor6(f): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
dominique:

ofcousese you gladly will. . . smart people know better than to say things they don't understand, someone like you that doesnt think before posting is just not [b]smart enough [/b]to do that.
Only a slowpoke and a RETARD would believe the moon came down from its orbit and bowed to some prophet. Not so smart are you now??
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by dominique(f): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
only a demented fool will make any sense out of what you just posted, tudiot.
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Abuzola(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2009
Tudor is the most immoral atheist on NL, so leave the fool else he will drag you to his level
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Tudor6(f): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2009
dominique:

only a demented fool will make any sense out of what you just posted, tudiot.
IGNORAMUS!
Go and ask your demented imam, he tell you the story of mohammed and how the moon came and bowed to him or how he split it in half. . . .i'm sure a moronic retard like you would believe your lying prophet.
Abuzola can even narrate the stupid fable for you. . .slowpoke.
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by dominique(f): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2009
Tudór:

IGNORAMUS!
Go and ask your demented imam, he tell you the story of mohammed and how the moon came and bowed to him or how he split it in half. . . .i'm sure a moronic retard like you would believe your lying prophet.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Tudor6(f): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2009
Hmmm. . . .struggling with three other wives for the d*ck of your husband can take it's toll on ya. . . .a sexually frustrated woman is really a sad sight to behold. . . embarassed embarassed
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by goodguy100(m): 5:51am On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola, no body is with u. FOOL, your end is near.
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2009
^^^hmmm.
These christians and the love they have for their enemies sef. grin
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by javalove(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2009
@tudor and co

id u die with ur beliefs and u dont accept Allah and his messenger, and u dont accept the Holy Book of Allah. . .

The Punishment of the Grave awaits you
Hell awaits you. . .
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by goodguy100(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2009
Poster, You are a big FOOL, i am wordering is like u dont have better things to do with your useless Life, FOOL!!!!
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Tudor6(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2009
goodguy100:

Poster, You are a big FOOL, i am wordering is like u dont have better things to do with your useless  Life, FOOL!!!!
You're going to burn in HELL!
The bible says he who calls his brother fool is liable to hell. . . Amen!
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by goodguy100(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2009
TUDOR, see how crazzy u are? U know belive that there is place called HELL? Thank God for that and knowing the fact, that place is waiting for U.
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Tudor6(f): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2009
You and I bro, you and I!!
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Abuzola(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2009
'They (the hypocrites) swear to you (muslims), so that you may be pleased with them but if you are pleased with them certainly Allah is not pleased with the people who are rebellious' Quran 9:96
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by noetic2: 12:21am On Jul 23, 2009
Tudór:

Only a slowpoke and a RETARD would believe the moon came down from its orbit and bowed to some prophet. Not so smart are you now??
Tudór:

IGNORAMUS!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by AFEEFA(f): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2009
Hmmm. . . .struggling with three other wives for the d*ck of your husband can take it's toll on ya. . . .a sexually frustrated woman is really a sad sight to behold. . .

Subhannallah!
I see shaytan has found an abode in your heart
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Nezan(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2009
. . and you are free from shaytan when your even your prophet uttered shaytanic verses?
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Abuzola(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2009
@nezan, your foolishness is ruining ur life and ur family. How can a self claimed adult act like a stupid scorn, you are a fool
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Nezan(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2009
. . and you are a wise man? . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2009
the forced feeding regimen is over, the slaves of satan are back in their abusive and violent elements. What a bunch of hypocrites and pretenders.
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Abuzola(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2009
Mr fool, are you still talking ? Lol
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Nezan(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2009
all muslim almajiris lack home training.

(1) (2)

Iranian Shia Intellectual Arrested For Questioning The Core Of Shiism / The Concept Of Imamah In The Infallible Quran / Do Muslims Pray In English At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.