Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,566 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

I need help on this seminar topic ** - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I need help on this seminar topic ** (405 Views)

Biochemistry Seminar Topic(s) Needed / Good Project, Term Paper Or Seminar Topic / I Need Help With My Seminar Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I need help on this seminar topic ** by titopius(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
I was given a seminar topic in school today to write on ***Pratical Relevance of price discrimination in Brewery Subsector of Nigeria: Hopes and fears (1980-2016)***Pls my follow Nairalanders how do I go about it most especially what do I use as my objective, if anybody have material that can help should pls forward it to my email tmpiuse@gmail.com thanks
Re: I need help on this seminar topic ** by tutorng: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
The first step towards carrying out a seminar or project is absolute understanding of the topic, afterwhich you can decipher the objective. After doing an extensive research on any seminar or project, we then get the exact result. But when compiling it into literature, we need to furnish the reader with explanation of what the topic is about before going on to the steps and result proper.

Basically, this is what i think your topic is about:

"The hopes, fears and practical usefulness of the differences in brewed products from 1980 - 2016"

I also think you may follow this steps in your work

- Brief meaning of the joint term "Practical Relevance"
- " " " " " " "Price discrimination
- Overview of the Brewery Subsector
- Summary of price records of brewed products fronm 1980 - 2016
- How this price record has affected the products
- Then the hopes and fears

Break all these into chapters and you should be good to go

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

For Your Project Topics And Materials On Environmental Management And Sciences / For Your Genuine And Reliable Project Topics And Materials In Chemistry / Hints On How To Prepare For A Successful Telephone Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.