Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice (1465 Views)

Available Infinix Note2 / Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by Officialcart3rG(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'm an admirer of the infinix note2, but the recent dollar hike as made the phone now very expensive.. fellow nairalanders, I'd like to know if you guys think it's ideal to buy the phone for (40k-37k)??
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
I have a friend that owns Infinix Hot 2.. He bought it 37k as at November.. The phone's spec is good.. 2GB RAM and 32GB inbuilt Memory..

The Cons of the Phone:

Battery is Wack.. It drains fast on 3G while surfing..

The Phone gets extremely hot if yu browse with 3G for an hour... So hot that it might Iron Yo Jeans..

Apart from these faults, the phone is aight..

2 Likes

Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by augster(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hi there! I‘m a jumia sales rep. The phone is awesome. Camera‘s clear, really fluid, battery is good, fast charge supported! Get this device and you wont regret. You can whatsapp me if you need anything 08100041548
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by chrisja(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Djangocode:
I have a friend that owns Infinix Hot 2.. He bought it 37k as at November.. The phone's spec is good.. 2GB RAM and 32GB inbuilt Memory..

The Cons of the Phone:

The Phone gets extremely hot if yu browse with 3G for an hour... So hot that it might Iron Yo Jeans..

Firstly Hot 2 doesn't have a 32gig internal memory.. If u are referring to hot note pro which has 32gig internal memory, I have used it 4 about 10 months now & sold a few of it, dat situation will probably be wit that one ur friend bought, because mine functions very well & on 3g, the battery runs above 8hours. Now for the Note 2 the op asked about, it's a good phone u can buy....

1 Like

Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by daphid25(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
I prefer Alpha marvel to hot note
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by kolexepana: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Officialcart3rG:
I'm an admirer of the infinix note2, but the recent dollar hike as made the phone now very expensive.. fellow nairalanders, I'd like to know if you guys think it's ideal to buy the phone for (40k-37k)??
Do not settle for less, there are better device out there.
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by Youngzedd(m): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Go to Kulimart and buy better phone.

1 Like

Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by Codedzng: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
augster:
Hi there! I‘m a jumia sales rep. The phone is awesome. Camera‘s clear, really fluid, battery is good, fast charge supported! Get this device and you wont regret. You can whatsapp me if you need anything 08100041548

You Never Answer the OP's Question,
You r just doing ur Job as a Sales Rep....
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by iamtewwy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Officialcart3rG:
i am using the note2 tho i bought it wen it first came awt.. for 30500 for d 1gb ram..but if its d 2gb ram u are buying for 37k then its a good buy! Tho am using d 1gb ram but i dnt regret buying d fone..am enjoying it..going 3months of purchase and its feels like yestaday
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by KuliMart: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Officialcart3rG:

Buy any of this three device.

Umi Emax Mini
Ulefone Paris
Umi Rome

Great phones.
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by irecash(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Officialcart3rG:
I have for sale the infinix note2 2gb ram and its just 3month if you have 20k come and get it. Am in Lagos.
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by klexycole(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
irecash:
I have for sale the infinix note2 2gb ram and its just 3month if you have 20k come and get it. Am in Lagos.
Bro,Don't Mix Things Up.

Are You Talking Of Hot Note Pro (2GB 32GB)?? Because The 2GB RAM Of Infinix NOTE 2(Big 6) Ain't Up To 3months Of Release.

And More So,If The Phone Is Actually NOTE 2,I Won't Advice The OP To Buy It For That Ridiculous And Suspicious Amount.20k For Note 2(2GB 32GB) Is Suspicious,The New One Is 37k.

You Need To Illuminate This Issue Bro.
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by gpercuxionz(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
irecash:
what z ur number whatsapp me on 07063884158 am a serious buyer
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Djangocode:

The Cons of the Phone:

lol, the hot aspect wan make me laff tear my belle.
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by daphid25(m): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Codedzng:

You Never Answer the OP's Question, You r just doing ur Job as a Sales Rep....
If you were in his shoes, you'll do the same
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by daphid25(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Codedzng:

You Never Answer the OP's Question, You r just doing ur Job as a Sales Rep....
If you were in his shoes, you'll do the same
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by augster(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Codedzng:

You Never Answer the OP's Question,
You r just doing ur Job as a Sales Rep....
bros I already answered him. I said "get this device and you won't regret"
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abeg if any body has infinix note 2 for sale, used one, am interested in Anambra state...
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by irecash(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2016
klexycole:
Bro,Don't Mix Things Up.

Are You Talking Of Hot Note Pro (2GB 32GB)?? Because The 2GB RAM Of Infinix NOTE 2(Big 6) Ain't Up To 3months Of Release.

And More So,If The Phone Is Actually NOTE 2,I Won't Advice The OP To Buy It For That Ridiculous And Suspicious Amount.20k For Note 2(2GB 32GB) Is Suspicious,The New One Is 37k.

You Need To Illuminate This Issue Bro.
it's infinix hot 2gb ram I meant to say not Note...
Re: 40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice by valnelly(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Djangocode:

The Cons of the Phone:

It cannot be 32GB inbuilt memory..... Mine has never gotten hot. Nice phone... Brought mine for 37k in slot lagos

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same? / Airtel Introduces 6GB For 1500 Data Plan. The Competiton Is Real / Infinix Note 2 Without Fault SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.