Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same? (1494 Views)

I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) / See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same? by simtosul: 6:01pm On May 31, 2016
Wanna know if anybody has gotten the message too and do you think it can work on android if the imei is tweaked or can it be powered by any bypassing app like psiphon?

Re: Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same? by Andrea00(f): 7:56pm On May 31, 2016
I got the message too. Of course it can work on an android phone when u tweak the imei. Anybody who has been using glo bis on his android can also enjoy it.
Re: Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
Andrea00:
I got the message too. Of course it can work on an android phone when u tweak the imei. Anybody who has been using glo bis on his android can also enjoy it.

it works on all devices you don't have to "tweak the imei"

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2016
simtosul:
Wanna know if anybody has gotten the message too and do you think it can work on android if the imei is tweaked or can it be powered by any bypassing app like psiphon?
from ur screenshot, it's not a bb10 plan but a general plan that works for all devices. read the message again
Re: Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same? by Andrea00(f): 12:15am On Jun 01, 2016

it works on all devices you don't have to "tweak the imei"
Have you tried it on an android phone without tweaking?
If it actually works, that'll be good.
Re: Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same? by Andrea00(f): 12:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same? by Andrea00(f): 12:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
from ur screenshot, it's not a bb10 plan but a general plan that works for all devices. read the message again
I hope you also know that most of the ISPs don't give data plans to other blackberry phones the way it's given to BB10 devises?
Sometimes they have entirely different plans for BB10 devices, that's why I can't see android being included in that message. I just think they are including all blackberry phones now.
My opinion though.
Re: Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same? by fellchew: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Re: Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Andrea00:

I hope you also know that most of the ISPs don't give data plans to other blackberry phones the way it's given to BB10 devises?
Sometimes they have entirely different plans for BB10 devices, that's why I can't see android being included in that message. I just think they are including all blackberry phones now.
My opinion though.
read the message again. it stated that the plan will also work on a bb10 device. nowhere did it state the plan was for BB devices only. from the message I can conclude that it's a normal smartphone plan which also works on BB10 devices.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Account Activation Lock Remove Service / Top 5 Non-chinese Phones With Breath-taking Specifications / Checkout The New Keyboards For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.