Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix (2005 Views)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Who Remember's This?... Funny Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by pmadise(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Is it so hard to be contented with whatever we have?

Re: Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by Artistree: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
It all started in the garden of Eden
Re: Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by Emmatdayo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
i agree
Re: Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by gabinogem(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
That insatiable desire which makes humans act queer always has its ways of complicating the simple/modest life.

Contentment is the key.
Re: Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
I used to envy my gf, she change pants daily, I bought a dozen of boxers in addition to the 5 I had b4. Now the wahala of washing them is making me regret d envy.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by Chidoks(f): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I used to envy my gf, she change pants daily, I bought a dozen of boxers in addition to the 5 I had b4. Now the wahala of washing them is making me regret d envy.

Hahaha! You must continue washing o.
When we make these envious wishes, we often forget that those enviable stuffs have responsibilities (we may not be presently ready for) attached to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ordinary to wash your boxers dey tire you undecided
Wonders shall never end.

Boxers you wear daily. Chai. Oya throw away the dozen then continue wearing the tear tear ones you have.
Wear one per week. So much better that way.
Re: Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chillisauce:

Ordinary to wash your boxers dey tire you undecided
Wonders shall never end.

Boxers you wear daily. Chai. Oya throw away the dozen then continue wearing the tear tear ones you have.
Wear one per week. So much better that way.

Smallsmall bros. I only said the truth and many guys are like that too. Dem sef know
Re: Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by eleojo23: 4:57am On Feb 10, 2016
We always think that we will only be happy when we get certain things.
We say " if only I can get this or that, I will finally be happy" but when we eventually get that thing, we start desiring more and the cycle continues. We all need to learn to be content and happy with what we have at the moment and make the most if it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by pmadise(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2016
That's 'prisoners of conscience' according to Majek Fashek.
Re: Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by Haywhymido(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Believe me when i tell u dat, i am a contented fellow
Re: Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2016
I don't envy. I'm happy with 'whatever' I have
Re: Why Are Human Wants Insatiable? Funny Pix by Kazrem(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
What one wishes is what another throws in the trash. What one is fed up with is what another desires greatly.

(1) (Reply)

Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It / Children Shoes and Clothing Store / "New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.