Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido (34251 Views)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by Griezwoman: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
A man who confessed that he can't cope without s-x has seen his insatiable urge land him in serious trouble.

A Grade “C” Customary Court in Iseyin, Oyo State, on Wednesday dissolved a seven-year-old marriage between one Baliki Oke and her husband, Arowolo, over the man’s incessant demand for s-x.

Baliki had approached the court in July seeking dissolution of her marriage to Arowolo over his frequent s-x demand.
She told the court that the union had produced a six-year-old boy.

“My husband wants to kill me with s-x, he demands it more than he does for food, he wants to have s-x with me six times in a day before he gets satisfied.
“Arowolo goes to the farm very early in the morning and would not wait for me to bring his lunch.
“He will come home in the afternoon just to have s-x twice before he goes back to the farm and would still make demands when he returns at night.
“Anytime I try to resist him, he will beat me till I surrender.
“I have decided to quit for the sake of my life, I don’t want to die now, my lord, please dissolve this marriage,’’ she said.
Responding, Arowolo, who did not refute the claims of his estranged wife, told the court that he has a high s-x drive.

“I have worked very hard to solve this problem of incessant urge to no avail. The truth is that I can’t cope with life without s-x, I can’t work, eat or play, s-x is more important to me than anything else in life.
“I have been suffering since she packed out of our house about 10 days ago; I have not been going to work, I have begged her relatives to plead with her on my behalf,” he said.
Arowolo, who urged the court not to dissolve the marriage, also promised that he will check his urge for s-x if she returns.

Delivering judgment, the president of the court, Adelodun Raheem, said that all the efforts of the court to plead with the wife and her relatives to resolve the crisis did not yield a positive result.
Raheem, consequently, dissolved the marriage and granted the custody of their child to Baliki.
He ordered Arowolo to be paying N2,500 weekly to the court’s registrar for the child’s upkeep.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/if-i-resist-him-hell-beat-me-till-i-surrender-woman-speaks-on-husbands-insatiable-libido/

4 Likes

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by MissMich(f): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmmm... may I never encounter a man with such libido.. Amen! this is the kinda man most ladies are dying for.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm too much of something is very bad..
It's a good thing the wife left him, not because of his sexual needs but because of the domestic violence..
He should have seek for solutions, instead of turning his wife to a punching bag, when she refuses..

He should go deal with his curse and maybe the wife might take him back..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by donbachi(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
I taught you guys said,regular sex makes one stay younger...i believe if that woman is 40years,she must be looking 20years now.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by alterswerve(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Hmmm too much of something is very bad..
It's a good thing the wife left him, not because of his sexual needs but because of the domestic violence..
He should have seek for solutions, instead of turning his wife to a punching bag, when she refuses..

He should go deal with his curse and maybe the wife might take him back..

Hmm.. undecided considering your signature

11 Likes

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
alterswerve:

Hmm.. undecided considering your signature
Lol haha but i'm not like the man now..

2 Likes

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by adontcare(f): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
This man own would have been the best if he know how to go about it. A romantic sex won't bore any woman. She will be d one initiating sex because of the way u treat her. But bush man mentality made the man feel it is his right to sleep wit his wife d way he want and at any time or else she must be beaten

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Next time mix insecticide inside, thank me later

1 Like

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by fk001(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lol cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I thought they like this type of men.

women are confuse creatures, always complaining

She said "My lord pls dissolve this marriage i don't want to die now"

That Man deserve an accolade

19 Likes

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by worlexy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
This is a typical situation where polygamy is justified, when one wife is tired, one will be fresh and easily receptive. konji na something else aswear

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by TinyHacker: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
ok bye bye
Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by kindnyce(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
That's the effect of monkeybtail
Agbo
Burantashi
Origin
Jedi plus
Shekepe cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by Biggaboi(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
undecided
6 times a day

26 Likes

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Before he married you, shebi he was honking you everyday..

1 Like

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by ModsareChevres: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ok
Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by tunary(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Why not call for divorce abi them tire you for the marriage. just continue with ur silence and continue to endure he go beat you die one day
Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by Bantino(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Na wah...

Is he a brother to the Zimbabwean man that sneaked into the hospital to make love to his sick wife?

6 Likes

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by Thermodynamics(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
adontcare:
This man own would have been the best if he know how to go about it. A romantic sex won't bore any woman. She will be d one initiating sex because of the way u treat her. But bush man mentality made the man feel it is his right to sleep wit his wife d way he want and at any time or else she must be beaten

I don't support the beating part oh, but
he has the right to sleep with his wife anytime he wants. Which kind romantic, what if the man doesn't know how to be romantic?
Some women go still de play hard to get for marriage.

Man go go work to provide for his family while madam go de house de watch telemundo and African magic, just to spread your legs for your husband when he come back na wahala. I wonder why such women even bother to get married in the first place, if he goes outside to get it his wife would be the first to complain all men are cheat.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by sexy74(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
If the man goes to meet another woman now you will say he cheated , for you to open leg now turn problem.
If not for the violent aspect the man no get issues.

13 Likes

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by omooba969(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
The guy na Napo engine. smiley

1 Like

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by WesternOrbit: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by seuncyber(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
6 rounds na wah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by sisisioge: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Oga nau oya...this one na die hard o grin

1 Like

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by Thickcok01: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Fake story

3 Likes

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by megareal: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissMich:
Hmmmm... may I never encounter a man with such libido.. Amen! this is the kinda man most ladies are dying for.

Which ladies? cheesy. I see this type of man na senior race I go pick.

7 Likes

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by Oyindidi(f): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Na wa o

Him chop obiri tongogrin
Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by omohlexy: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
She should come lemme give her soco joor. Na she go rush us
Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by Boyooosa(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
And some ladies on nl will be like; c'mon! Bring it on! Pass it on ! grin

1 Like

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by Welrez(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
One man's meat is another man's poison!

2 Likes

Re: If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido by basic23111: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
the guy need God

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clearance Sales Of Household Goods... / Family Tree We All Need To Understand / Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.