Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, (3960 Views)

Want To List Your Product On A Retail Shelf? Get Your Barcode / How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included). / Happy To Finally Find A Way Out Of Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Am still waiting for your help
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by Linzo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Somebody should please help a brother
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by clintonsparkz(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2016
Arsenalholic:
you need to know what you are doing right and wrong.

What kind of clickbank products are you promoting? Are they of any sense to Nigerians? Is your target market Nigerians? If you are promoting clickbank products to Nigerians, then there is a BIG problem because they will find it difficult to actually pay (seeing that not all Nigerians have a paypal account yet).

If on the otherhand, you are targetting foreigners... What's your ''voice''? Does it resonate with them and what they are used to?

The best way to get results from using FB is by running paid FB ads. Even at that many still get it wrong by targetting the wrong people.

However, that doesn't mean you can't make money from FB without running FB ads. You sure can driving ORGANiC traffic to your offers through FB groups and all.

But this will take you a lot of efforts. However, you can automate your effort by using some softwares that will allow you post to multiple FB groups at once.

If you are looking for a way to make up to at least $100 every month from FREE traffic, you can do it easily (although ''easy'' doesn't mean you won't have to do any work).

How do you do this?

Simple. There is a secret website like Yahoo.com, Wikihow etc that is a Question/Answer sight. It has over 2 million registered users. Everyday people come online to ask questions that bother them (questions they are ready to pay anything for).

If you answer wisely and tacitly input your affiliate links (long as they are within the niche you are on) this people will likely buy from your link and ear you your commissions.

Seriously, it doesn't get any better than that.

I have an e-book that will show you how you can do that easily and run everything completely with a twist. (The e-book is not free, but it is also not expensive).

Alternatively, you can also earn on FB for free by using something called the clever magazine strategy. But this will work better for Nigerians.

I found a networking website which you can join for 1,500 and get 500 for every referral you make. If you can activate the concept of the ''clever magazine strategy'' + an automated way to post to multiple FB groups. I am sure that within 30 days you can earn up to at least (30k - 2 referrals everyday), which you can then invest a little amount into running FB ads for you C/bank offer. That is if you are not interested in the first option I gave.

So whichever you choose, just send me a mail at: seniviken@yahoo.com for details.
Good luck
just sent u a mail
Re: I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, by FOWOSHERE01(m): 12:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Linzo:
Am still waiting for your help
Linzo, whats the progress like?
Have you implemented the solid advice you received?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Exercise Books And Other Stationaries Producers And Distributors Needed / Jet Li And China's Richest Man, Jack MA Arrives In Ghana In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.