Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me (799 Views)

Language Interpreter / Christian In The House Should Help Me Out / Dream Interpreter Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Is there any dream interpreter should help me

Hello friends and pastors,alfas some people says dream show person his or her way to take maybe because of danger or Good coming things but for me i think dream enlighten While some says dream is foolish

So me am seriously in dilemma to choose a wife for myself because i have had three dreams about three girls

The first girl i dreamed about her twice it been 6 to 8 years to today i had the dream
So in the first dreams it was like me and she was in aeroplane drinking sharing good times together and we have so many things as our properties
The second dream was like maybe am in the house or coming back from work or journey suddenly i saw water have carried aways our properties

The second girl it been 1 year i had the dream i met the girl on social network but i have feeling of friendship to her untill this dream which it happened this way
In the dream she came to my house we sat on my bed after sometime she told me that she want to take her leave and i woke up

The third girl dreamed happened like this maybe am going to somewhere or standing suddenly i saw the girl walking with one guy so i look back so worried

Dream interpreters and Friends between this three girls which one is the right for me because i can't be forcing myself on one girl that is not my lifetime partner
Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by Tpave(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
I am confused too
Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by precioussmart(f): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
none of d 3 gurls z ur wife...........d first dream simply means u'l av a gud beginin bt d end z sadness while d oda 2 gurls cant stay wiv u no mata ao u try to make dem stay

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by dikeigbo2(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
I'm not a dream interpreter,but common sense tells me that you are suffering from indecisiveness and lust.
Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by psucc(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
OP These dreams are clear signs of untreated malaria which had climb up to 120.

Pls visit a doctor.

When you are matured for marriage, you will certainly settle for the one you love not the one you dreamt.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by kellz0(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
op, Go to any nearby chemist, ask for anti-mal drink it as percribe and if the dreams contiune then enter rehab
Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by mkasum(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
dreams are usually the reflection of what we thought during the day but be that as it may,you really need to think if you are ready to marry because from all indications I doubt it
Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by AdeniyiA(m): 5:32am On Feb 21, 2016
None of the girls is yours.
btw, how could you av dreamt of a lady 8-9yrs ago and the girl still unmarried?
was she a kid then...?
Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by Flexherbal(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2016
precioussmart:
none of d 3 gurls z ur wife...........d first dream simply means u'l av a gud beginin bt d end z sadness while d oda 2 gurls cant stay wiv u no mata ao u try to make dem stay
I think you are right.
Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2016
precioussmart:
I thought like that too friend thank you
Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 21, 2016
dikeigbo2:
I'm not a dream interpreter,but common sense tells me that you are suffering from indecisiveness and lust.
Hmm some like that sha
Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2016
psucc:
OP These dreams are clear signs of untreated malaria which had climb up to 120.

Pls visit a doctor.

When you are matured for marriage, you will certainly settle for the one you love not the one you dreamt.
I don't understand you very well
Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2016
kellz0:
op, Go to any nearby chemist, ask for anti-mal drink it as percribe and if the dreams contiune then enter rehab
That mean am sick right
Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2016
AdeniyiA:
None of the girls is yours.
btw, how could you av dreamt of a lady 8-9yrs ago and the girl still unmarried?
was she a kid then...?
thank you for your words the 6 to 8 years was a dream i had when i was in primary school beside am a guy of 20 years old
Re: Is There Any Dream Interpreter Should Help Me by optimised: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How I Served Rev. King Stark Naked - Former Maid / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/16 / Elevation Church Special Program “ACCELERATE 2016” In Pix | #‎outrun‬ ‪#‎overtur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.