Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Yvonne Nelson Reacts : I Am Not A Boxer So Why Fight On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Reacts : I Am Not A Boxer So Why Fight On Set (3268 Views)

Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' / Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! / Denrele Gay Story: Charley Boy Reacts: I Released The Photos To Spite Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Reacts : I Am Not A Boxer So Why Fight On Set by ghanaceleb: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2009
In our effort to find the truth to the story originally published by NigeriaFilms.com captioned:Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Fights On Set, Ghanacelebrities.com this morning phoned Yvonne Nelson to hear her side of the story since we know her not to be the kind who will result to such behavior.

Yvonne Nelson of Princess Tyra Fame was dismay when she heard about the publication of this story and explained that, she had 7 days contract to shoot in Nigeria with a movie production company. However, the company delayed to the extent that she had to stay extra day for this shooting. She was displeased about this as it was a clear breach of contract and confronted them when she was asked to stay extra day. She said “I am not a boxer so why would I even want to fight, this is ridiculous”

Yvonne Nelson further said in our telephone conversation that, her confrontation did not coil into any fight but the media house apologized to her for the inconvenience caused. She is still not happy about what happened since she missed her flight to Ghana and had to pay the penalty from her own pocket. The production house has called her several times from Nigeria to render their unqualified apology to her and she cannot understand why such a story would be told to NigeriaFilms.com.

When Ghanacelebrities.com phoned Yvonne, She was shooting a Movie called Material Girl alongside popular Ghanaian Actor Kofi Adjorlolo among others.

It seems Nigeria Movie Production Houses are taking our dear actors and actresses for granted. 7 days contract should be 7 days and not 8 days. I bet Yvonne would not allow Movie Production Companies to manipulate their ways and change terms and conditions of contracts anytime they want.

Source: http://www.ghanacelebrities.com

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reacts : I Am Not A Boxer So Why Fight On Set by londoner: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2009
She should not have had to pay for the penalty on her missed flight, but one day delay is understandable when shooting a movie.

It sounds like she is being a drama queen.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They / I'm Not Living Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja / Omg End Time Signs!! N Aked Girl Post A Selfie With The Bible & Post Them Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.