Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute (1870 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by infoebiscoebi: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pastor Chris Prays for A Dead Baby & She Comes Back to Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minutes Video)

Nothing is impossible for God to do! On Sunday, February 7, 2016, a dead child was allegedly raised back to life at the popularr Mountain Miracle and Liberation Ministries, aka Liberation City in Lagos.

The occurrence which was like a scene from a movie left everyone in the church stunned. The 6-month old child said to have been ill for weeks was brought to the church by her parents for prayers. Unfortunately, the child gave up the ghost as soon as they arrived the church.

Her frantic parents eventually wept and pushed their way through to the podium where Pastor Chris Okafor, was ministering to other people. He took the child from them and started praying...
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/pastor-chris-prays-for-dead-baby-she.html#sthash.RWTYm94d.dpuf

Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by iykekelvins(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
shocked Chukwu we ndu
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
What morgue will he be at today. Will it be live streamed for the world too see.......
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by promisechuks: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:
What morgue will he be at today. Will it be live streamed for the world too see.......
This bloody muslim, this post is not for people like you. I know that you will end up pouring out your hatred for the Jesus that is exposing the truth to your deceived muslims by appearing to them in their dream just like your fellow recent islamic bloody terrorist that just gave his life to christ for second choice after being tortured in hell.

But guess what? Last time I checked, I saw proph mohammed in the hell seeking for help from allah(devil) but the allah grabbed a pop-corn and was watching him fucking-playing with 72 hot-red devil. But he missed it a lot just the way you are missing it.

But, please accept christ to see all these miracles that you jump out here to argue + eternal life.

As for me I've denounced mine, of recent, clinging on Christ Jesus and after few days of accepting christ, I'm already seeing jesus SO HOT in my life.

Don't be carried away with 72 virgin of a thing cause we've been long deceived, that's why 72 virgins are now 72 devil.

Imagine 72 devils torturing one body while in hell.

The truth that allah(devil) don't what us to know is that Christ has done everything needed for our redemption, we are in christ to ENJOY his promises and grace as we see his unending MIRACLES, that's the reason why he has confused many of us that the Bible is corrupted while it is lie, so that we will never come near to discover the truth.

Please discover and think about the truth as I have done.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
promisechuks:

This bloody muslim, this post is not for people like you. I know that you will end up pouring out your hatred for the Jesus that is exposing the truth to your deceived muslims by appearing to them in their dream just like your fellow recent islamic bloody terrorist that just gave his life to christ for second choice after being tortured in hell.

But guess what? Last time I checked, I saw proph mohammed in the hell seeking for help from allah(devil) but the allah grabbed a pop-corn and was watching him fucking-playing with 72 hot-red devil. But he missed it a lot just the way you are missing it.

But, please accept christ to see all these miracles that you jump out here to argue + eternal life.

As for me I've denounced mine, of recent, clinging on Christ Jesus and after few days of accepting christ, I'm already seeing jesus SO HOT in my life.

Don't be carried away with 72 virgin of a thing cause we've been long deceived, that's why 72 virgins are now 72 devil.

The truth that allah(devil) don't what us to know is that Christ has done everything needed for our redemption, we are in christ to ENJOY his promises and grace as we see his unending MIRACLES, that's the reason why he has confused many of us that the Bible is corrupted while it is lie, so that we will never come near to discover the truth.

Salamalikum, peace

I love all Prophets of Allah including Jesus peace be upon him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
promisechuks:

Matthew 7:1-5 ESV

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by promisechuks: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Matthew 7:1-5 ESV

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Hey! You are at it again. I thought we were told the bible has been corrupted, yet you are quoting from the bible that we claim to be corrupted(without no proof).

Yet some part of our Koran that we claim to have been secured and authentically preserved were eaten up as food for animals like rats and goat.

But, though you quoted the bible, am assuming that you are now awaking up from your slumber.

The truth is that, am not judging or condemning you but I am here to expose the lies of the devil that has wasted a lot of lives, which my life would have been one of them, and to tell you what Jesus said to a woman who was caught in the act of adultery and was about to be condemned to death by stoneing.

When no one could stone her(because all of them who were already carrying stones to stone her had there own sin), jesus told her NEITHER DO I CONDEMNED YOU, GO AND SIN NO MORE!

My beloved, find him in sincerity you shall see him.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
promisechuks:

Hey! You are at it again. I thought we were told the bible has been corrupted, yet you are quoting from the bible that we claim to be corrupted(without no proof).

Yet some part of our Koran that we claim to have been secured and authentically preserved were eaten up as food for animals like rats and goat.

But, though you quoted the bible, am assuming that you are now awaking up from your slumber.

The truth is that, am not judging or condemning you but I am here to expose the lies of the devil that has wasted a lot of lives, which my life would have been one of them, and to tell you what Jesus said to a woman who was caught in the act of adultery and was about to be condemned to death by stoneing.

When no one could stone her(because all of them who were already carrying stones to stone her had there own sin), jesus told her NEITHER DO I CONDEMNED YOU, GO AND SIN NO MORE!

My beloved, find him in sincerity you shall see him.

Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who are Al-Mushrikun (see V.2:105), and you will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: "We are Christians." That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud." (5:82)
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by promisechuks: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who are Al-Mushrikun (see V.2:105), and you will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: "We are Christians." That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud." (5:82)
See, the truth is that our quran is too deceptive. You can't be making peace on the left hand and be killing with the right hand just for the sake of matrydom
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
promisechuks:

See, the truth is that our quran is too deceptive. You can't be making peace on the left hand and be killing with the right hand just for the sake of matrydom
Romans 2:1 ESV

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by promisechuks: 12:09am On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things
Oh! I understand how you may feel

All this aimless verses you are posting is what you are trying to use to counsel yourself of the BITTER truth that has been exposed to you.

That verse is trying to tell us that all of us are guilty of sin, everybody, though we are so quick to judge one another, whereas all of us are sinners but by nature and not just by act.

So that is the reason why Jesus died, by laying upon himself the consequences of the imperfection of the whole world(by dying) upon himself so that the whole world will not suffer the consequences of their sins, this is just because of the love of God for us.

So now the ONLY THING required of us to be redeemed and justified before God is to just believe in his(jesus) finished works.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2016
promisechuks:

Oh! I understand how you may feel

All this aimless verses you are posting is what you are trying to use to counsel yourself of the BITTER truth that has been exposed to you.

That verse is trying to tell us that all of us are guilty of sin, everybody, though we are so quick to judge one another, whereas all of us are sinners but by nature and not just by act.

So that is the reason why Jesus died, by laying upon himself the consequences of the imperfection of the whole world(by dying) upon himself so that the whole world will not suffer the consequences of their sins, this is just because of the love of God for us.

So now the ONLY THING required of us to be redeemed and justified before God is to just believe in his(jesus) finished works.

Your God died ?!?
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by promisechuks: 12:24am On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2016
So anyways will this raiser of the dead be hitting the morgue circut today ? Perhaps a live stream for the world is in order, no ?
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by promisechuks: 12:49am On Feb 10, 2016
YES, that's because of his love, to set us free from the devil.
To redeem us and to give us salvation from the law of sin and death.
(John 3:16)"for God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever that shall believe in me, shall not perish but shall have everlasting life"

Though he also set you free, but still the devil(allah) is using another means to hold you back.

So how did God died?

The bible says; that God made for himself an incarnate son of himself in the likeness of man(jesus;100% humanity 100% divinity) operating in two phases.

And he handed the only begotten son of himself as a sacrifice/ ransom for our redemption and salvation so that on him ,though without sin in him, the consequences of the sins of the whole world will be laid upon and be condemned. That's why he died.

He spared not his son so that we will free. If he had spared Jesus, then all of us will sufer under the devil, die and go to hell.

Now, the only way for your salvation is calling on christ.

"As many as ye shall receive me(Jesus) shall be given the power to become the sons(NOT SLAVE!!!) Of God"

Jesus said; whosoever that shall call upon me shall be saved.

Search him, you shall find him!
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 10, 2016
promisechuks:
YES, that's because of his love, to set us free from the devil.
To redeem us and to give us salvation from the law of sin and death.
(John 3:16)"for God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever that shall believe in me, shall not perish but shall have everlasting life"

Though he also set you free, but still the devil(allah) is using another means to hold you back.

So how did God died?

The bible says; that God made for himself an incarnate son of himself in the likeness of man(jesus;100% humanity 100% divinity) operating in two phases.

And he handed the only begotten son of himself as a sacrifice/ ransom for our redemption and salvation so that on him ,though without sin in him, the consequences of the sins of the whole world will be laid upon and be condemned. That's why he died.

He spared not his son so that we will free. If he had spared Jesus, then all of us will sufer under the devil, die and go to hell.

Now, the only way for your salvation is calling on christ.

"As many as ye shall receive me(Jesus) shall be given the power to become the sons(NOT SLAVE!!!) Of God"

Jesus said; whosoever that shall call upon me shall be saved.

Search him, you shall find him!

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by promisechuks: 1:03am On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things.
Confusion, striking in the kingdom of darkness.

Hahahaha, you are now indirectly thinking that due to the alarming downfall of islam, that you guys are in the same level with us. And that we commit same sin that you guys commit everyday of your lives and we don't have to judge you.

Lol,funny, because we were not asked to judge you but to judge the spirit of the devilish islam.

Because you guys are LAAIIIRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2016
promisechuks:

Confusion, striking in the kingdom of darkness.

Hahahaha, you are now indirectly thinking that due to the alarming downfall of islam, that you guys are in the same level with us. And that we commit same sin that you guys commit everyday of your lives and we don't have to judge you.

Lol,funny, because we were not asked to judge you but to judge the spirit of the devilish islam.

Because you guys are LAAIIIRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!

Please cite your evidences and sources of this ' downfall of Islam ' if ye be truthful.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 10, 2016
This is from a Christian research site.

Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by promisechuks: 1:20am On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Please cite your evidences and sources of this ' downfall of Islam ' if ye be truthful.
See terro..... How many times has it been proved to you?

Always looking for hope to make people start marrying like your greatest paedophilia prophet in your quran and start borning like rats and rabbits. Here and there.

But the world is advancing unlike the days of the pedo prophet.
Re: Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 10, 2016
promisechuks:

See terro..... How many times has it been proved to you?

Always looking for hope to make people start marrying like your greatest paedophilia prophet in your quran and start borning like rats and rabbits. Here and there.

But the world is advancing unlike the days of the pedo prophet.

You made a claim, please if ye be truthful cite your sources

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See / A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. / Trump A Type Of Cyrus Or Antichrist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.