Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING (1196 Views)

Muslim Imam Accepts Jesus Christ After Studying The Koran / Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ / Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by promisechuks: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aleppo | An ISIS jihadist has recently converted to
Christianity after being left for dead near the
Eastern border of Syria where he was finally rescued
by Christian missionaries from the region, reports
the Aleppo Herald this morning.

The man, that has miraculously survived multiple
gun shot wounds after an altercation between ISIS
and Syrian Army forces, was rescued by members of the Saint Dominican Catholic Presbytery of Ayyash hours after the conflict had erupted.

The members of the Christian organization wanted
to give the man a proper Christian burial and carried him over 26 kilometers before the man miraculously came back to life as he was believed to have died from his wounds.

As the man came back to his senses, he reported to
priest Hermann Groschlin of the visions he had
whilst in the afterlife, an event that profoundly
changed the 32-year old jihadist and eventually led
to his conversion to Christianity days later.

“He told me that he was always taught that to die as a martyr would open him the Gates of Jannah, or
Gates of Heaven” recalled the priest. “Yet, as he had
started to ascend towards the light of the Heavens,
devilish entities, or Jinns he called them, appeared
and led him to the fiery pits of Hell. There he had to
relive all the pain he had inflicted upon others and
every death he had caused throughout his entire
life. He even had to relive the decapitations of his
victims through their own eyes”, images the jihadist
claims will haunt him for the rest of his life, admits
the priest.

“Then Allah, or God, spoke unto him and told him
that he had failed miserably as a human soul, that
he would be banned from the Gates of Heaven if he
chose to die, but that if he chose to live again, he
would have another chance to repent of his sins and
walk along God’s path once again”

The young man claims he was brought back to life
moments later and eventually converted to
Christianity days later, believing he had been misled throughout his religious life under the worship of Allah.

The young man, who’s wounds have surprisingly
healed in a very short time, has chosen to live
amongst the members of the Catholic presbytery
who rescued him from the desert and hopes his
story will help other ISIS fighters change their ways
and convert to the one and only true God, the priest
told local reporters.[img]Aleppo | An ISIS jihadist has recently converted to

and Syrian Army forces, was rescued by members of the Saint Dominican Catholic Presbytery of Ayyash hours after the conflict had erupted.

to give the man a proper Christian burial and carried him over 26 kilometers before the man miraculously came back to life as he was believed to have died from his wounds.

“He told me that he was always taught that to die as a martyr would open him the Gates of Jannah, or
the priest.

Christianity days later, believing he had been misled throughout his religious life under the worship of Allah.

told local reporters.[/img]Aleppo | An ISIS jihadist has recently converted to

the priest.

told local reporters.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by Topestbilly(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2016

Pls read dis post to me via voice call, damn too long..
Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by UyiIredia(m): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Noted.
Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by promisechuks: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jesus is Lord! Please guys try your best and read it so SHOCKING
Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by truthmans2012: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nobody, muslims, atheists, even Christians who died and had the second chance to live again ever remained the same. Based on their experience of afterlife, they repent and accept Jesus Christ. This is what we are telling the muslims that salvation is obtainable only through Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by reallest(f): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yeye post,jumping from fire to frying pan
Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by promisechuks: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
reallest:
Yeye post,jumping from fire to frying pan
That is why I feel for you. Fire to frying pan?
So he should continue playing with his life when the truth has been shown to him?
So he should continue killing people? Please why must you be bloody? I you a vampire? I can see that your heart is so hardened.

That's why jesus is walking among you muslims to soften your heart and reveal the truth to you guys.

Thank you Jesus that I denounced it on time after discovering that I have been long deceived.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by skywolf66(m): 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
read it well the statement is contradictory

first of all he said ALLAH OR GOD told him he had failed as a human being

there is no where he was told to convert to Christianity

in my opinion i think this story was made up
Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
skywolf66:

Totally false story debunked
http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/isisconvert.asp

Fake story originated from the satire news site lol

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction
Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by reallest(f): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
promisechuks:

That is why I feel for you. Fire to frying pan?
So he should continue playing with his life when the truth has been shown to him?
So he should continue killing people? Please why must you be bloody? I you a vampire? I can see that your heart is so hardened.

That's why jesus is walking among you muslims to soften your heart and reveal the truth to you guys.

Thank you Jesus that I denounced it on time after discovering that I have been long deceived.

Thank myself I also denounced it(religion) on time when I discover dat both Christianity n Islam are trash
Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by promisechuks: 1:13am On Feb 10, 2016
skywolf66:

See this daft manooo. Kai!

All you guys shall be exposed.
Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 10, 2016
promisechuks:

See this daft manooo. Kai!

All you guys shall be exposed.

Lol this is so fake , it originates from a satire site

Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by promisechuks: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Lol this is so fake , it originates from a satire site
This guy, what a wicked person are you?

Must you be such a bloody devil that will never allow something good to come out of person?

This real good news was posted here and you are trying your best, running helter skelter with nonsensical pictures to prove how wicked the devil in you is, to discredit the testimony of the miracle of God and someone's privileged salvation testimony.

Just because souls are being saved everyday from the dungeon of the devil, and you are here hindering people from knowing the truth.

I pray may the same truth you are hindering people to know locate you and show you the light, in Jesus christ's name. Amen
Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
promisechuks:

This guy, what a wicked person are you?

Must you be such a bloody devil that will never allow something good to come out of person?

This real good news was posted here and you are trying your best, running helter skelter with nonsensical pictures to prove how wicked the devil in you is, to discredit the testimony of the miracle of God and someone's privileged salvation testimony.

Just because souls are being saved everyday from the dungeon of the devil, and you are here hindering people from knowing the truth.

I pray may the same truth you are hindering people to know locate you and show you the light, in Jesus christ's name. Amen

See the thing is I deal in factual evidence. This satire piece has been trotted out on numerous religious site. It's a confirmed satire piece. I gave you the links and info showing it origination, and a disclaimer from the site saying they publish fiction, much like the onion. Jesus peace be upon him told us to be truthful did he not my brother
Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by McSterling(m): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
This one has hoax written all over it.
Re: ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING by oglalasioux(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Another battle for supremacy between the two greatest frauds called Christianity and Islam. Keep at each other's juggler while the reverends, pastors and imams are riding their limos and private jets. Gullible people.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016 / What Is Really Happening In Churches Today? / Was There A Governing Body During 1st Century Christainity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.