Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister (46543 Views)

Zika Virus Is Coming To Nigeria Next, Scientists Predict - AP / Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Philpham:

You sound insecure that's why she left your sorry a.ss.
Good for her.

Yeah, she did break up with me 3 weeks ago, but I have tons of girls, I was just joking around...and no I don't feel insecure, I could see it coming from a while away BUT I stayed cus she was a rich Daddy's girl now Fvck off

1 Like

Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 10, 2016
wealthpreach:
you just learnt this today? How tho3s this come into the topic?

you think your ignorance will save you....better believe or you ignore than showing folly...
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 10, 2016
danidee10:

You're wrong about Japan suffering from the nuclear attacks...hiroshima and nagasaki have been rebuilt and are even more beautiful than most of our cities except you mean those that escaped the blast by whiskers...how many are alive

Even chernobyl is more radioactive than hiroshima and nagasaki

Get ur facts right

if they are not suffering from the radiation why is an issue to plant on their soil without seeds yielding fruits and harvest and many other effects of radiation I can't put to book now?

it's not about rebuilding mbok
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Kunlexic:
they said it has been known for a long tym sir

all these stories are said to get off people attention from investigating to know the evil hands behind it.

learn brother learn
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 10, 2016
ShakurM:
Do you have any idea of what is called atomic bombs and its consequences sad. If no, asides the blast effects and harmful rays produced, one of its major effect is induced radioactivity in the soil and living organisms since the bomb was dropped. One of the effects of radiation is it causes cancer. Imagine the other effects in a major radioactive scale, one of its effects is altering of living tissue. I'm sure you did Biology in school, collection of cells make up tissues. Our body is approximately made up of over 37 trillion cells.

don't mind him....
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 10, 2016
banmee:

Lol. . .Zika virus in Nigeria. You think? Where is the mosquito capital of the word?

thank u jare people won't ask insightful questions as white man give the so called minister he downloads it to us without....check

where was zika when mosquitoes in Nigeria were busy killing missionaries in Nigeria with a common cause of malaria....abi no be d same mosquito?

1 Like

Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by lohresloco: 1:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Zikalassa!!! Omo toh badt gon
alexie4real:
Chai naija don suffer zika don cum join lassa
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by j1mmy: 2:23am On Feb 10, 2016
hopefully in igbo a hausa land
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 10, 2016
ShakurM:
I maintain my stance, Zika virus is genetically engineered. Our rivers are polluted therefore zero life for aquatic animals. Soils are depleted. Our food is more artificial than makeup. GMOs are here people.

Demographically ;

Nigeria ( most populous country in Africa)
Brazil ( most populous country in South America)
Japan ( Was one of the top 5 most populated countries in the world in 1940s, as of this moment their population is declining )

Hiroshima & Nagasaki, two of the largest cities in Japan were bombed in 1945.

Japan is still suffering from the radiation effects caused by atomic nuclear weapons dropped in these cities thus prompting their mortality rate.

But it's the 21st century, we are too busy with our phones to worry about carrying guns for wars, no fear of nuclear attacks on her land . The only option is to do it bio technologically. Brace yourself boys and girls.
They probably infected our mosquitoes with the virus and released them. They must have been disappointed.
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by signz: 3:54am On Feb 10, 2016
eleojo23:
This post has a misleading title that could raise unnecessary alarm if one doesn't read the content.

I dey tell you. I almost had heart attack now
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by Oballer: 6:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Mr Minister should come and take a blood sample and found out why it has done nothing to us then get a vaccine out of it for brazil victims..
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by canalily(m): 7:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Kunlexic:
they said it has been known for a long tym sir
that means there is hope for a newer one to comeundecided
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by saint1010: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2016
End time (repent)
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by greatbrian(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Nawa o. Nigerian body dey immune to zika. Oboy am a proud nigerian ooooo
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by Nbote(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2016
Dis ppl no get shame sha, Using the zika virus to defend their sham of a budget. Na to jus dey watch una we dey.
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by danidee10(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Ranks007:

if they are not suffering from the radiation why is an issue to plant on their soil without seeds yielding fruits and harvest and many other effects of radiation I can't put to book now?

it's not about rebuilding mbok

The soil is not radioactive, the bombs were exploded in the air not on the ground, will the city be rebuilt if it's not safe for humans to live in

Check this out
http://zidbits.com/2013/11/is-nagasaki-and-hiroshima-still-radioactive/
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by closetoyou(f): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2016
ShakurM:
I maintain my stance, Zika virus is genetically engineered. Our rivers are polluted therefore zero life for aquatic animals. Soils are depleted. Our food is more artificial than makeup. GMOs are here people.

Demographically ;

Nigeria ( most populous country in Africa)
Brazil ( most populous country in South America)
Japan ( Was one of the top 5 most populated countries
in the world in 1940s, as of this moment their population is declining )

Hiroshima & Nagasaki, two of the largest cities in Japan were bombed in 1945.

Japan is still suffering from the radiation effects caused by atomic nuclear weapons dropped in these cities thus prompting their mortality rate.

But it's the 21st century, we are too busy with our phones to worry about carrying guns for wars, no fear of nuclear attacks on her land . The only option is to do it bio technologically. Brace yourself boys and girls.
u r minding Oyinbo ,even do Ebola nd HIV was genetically engineered
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by danidee10(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2016
ShakurM:
Do you have any idea of what is called atomic bombs and its consequences sad. If no, asides the blast effects and harmful rays produced, one of its major effect is induced radioactivity in the soil and living organisms since the bomb was dropped. One of the effects of radiation is it causes cancer. Imagine the other effects in a major radioactive scale, one of its effects is altering of living tissue. I'm sure you did Biology in school, collection of cells make up tissues. Our body is approximately made up of over 37 trillion cells.

The bombs were not exploded on the ground rather in the air....check this out

http://zidbits.com/2013/11/is-nagasaki-and-hiroshima-still-radioactive/

If you don't trust my link browse am for yourself
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2016
Some pipo will start blaming Apc and pdp for Zika Virus
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by mistypetal: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jesu!
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by nancyltd: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Una no dey read something well sha.
He said it has always been there since 1954 nd ur talking like it just came in.
Re: Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister by Gigihealth: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Zika virus according to the WHO is spreading explosively. It causes some birth defects in babies born to pregnant women who have been infected with the virus, says the CDC. Click on the link below to read more
http://www.gigihealth.com/zika-virus-what-you-should-know/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Nursing Assistant Breaks Leg Of 98-year-old Patient, Leading To Death / Rate My Gym Body (Picture) / Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.