Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS (2067 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Is Nkem Nzeji Ait's Sexiest Presenter? (photos) / Munachi Abii Is MORE Successful Than Rita Dominic And Genevieve! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Palmwinetapper: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Munachi abii 28, has added a new career and title to her name. The ex beauty queen has dabbled in rap and acting and now she is a TV PRESENTER on spicetv

Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmmm...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Palmwinetapper: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Hmmmm...... undecided
I understand. You're a woman, you're jealous. Its natural. But next time don't display it in a public forum. Not a good look.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Palmwinetapper: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Hmmmm...... undecided
judging from your pictures you'll never be as fine as muna so hating won't help you...just a pics of advice. If you like take it..
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by White007(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
How old did you say she is again? She is beautiful no doubt, but she isn't 28, she is more like 36.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by DetectiveDeb: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pics: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Extravagant All-White Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai.
http://www.amkkay.com/2016/02/pics-coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbos.html
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Runtingz16: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
White007:
How old did you say she is again? She is beautiful no doubt, but she isn't 28, she is more like 36.
LOOOOOOOL YES. she looks old. She is deceiving nobody but herself grin grin grin worse is she is dating a 23 year old boy. He doesn't know his girlfriend can be his mother hahahaa munachi you are a failure

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Palmwinetapper: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
White007:
oh shut up. How can this young woman be 36. Do we tell age from face?
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Palmwinetapper: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Runtingz16:
LOOOOOOOL YES. she looks old. She is deceiving nobody but herself grin grin grin worse is she is dating a 23 year old boy. He doesn't know his girlfriend can be his mother hahahaa munachi you are a failure
I'm sick of you. I thought we agreed to part ways?
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by White007(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
oh shut up. How can this young woman be 36. Do we tell age from face?

How dare you address me in such a manner? Did a billy goat piss in your nostril as a toddler? You sound like a Classless dirty hag. Better watch your gob before you address me next time, else i will make you disappear from Nairaland.

Now i repeat, the lady in the pic you posted is not only 36, she is a washed up "mgbeke", soon she will get to her menopause and she "ll regret all her wasted years spent taking pics upandan.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by White007(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Runtingz16:

Don't mind the old hag claiming 28, she is nothing less than 36, and the worst part is, she is so insecure.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Palmwinetapper: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
White007:

How dare you address me in such a manner? Did a billy goat piss in your nostril as a toddler? You said like a Classless dirty hag. Better watch your that you gob before you address me next time, else i will make you disappear from Nairaland.

Now i repeat, the lady in the pic you posted is not only 36, she is a washed up "mgbeke", soon she will get to her menopause and she "ll regret all her wasted years spent taking pics upandan.
come and threaten me you bastaad of life. She is not washed up. She is fresh. In fact she had a 23 year old boyfriend keeping her so young. Why are you so jealous of her?
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Palmwinetapper: 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
White007:

Don't mind the old hag claiming 28, she is nothing less than 36, and the worst part is, she is so insecure.
insecure of what. She won MBGN I hope you know
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Smellymouth: 12:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Dis babe don dey old oo

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 10, 2016
Classless, Dirty, Old, Mgbeke,Illbred.
These are words to describe this piece of Shieet called Muna aka Palmwine Tapper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by 4hys: 2:06am On Feb 10, 2016
palm kernel
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by poshestmina(f): 2:22am On Feb 10, 2016
White007:

Or 68 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Palmwinetapper: 3:31am On Feb 10, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Classless, Dirty, Old, Mgbeke,Illbred.
These are words to describe this piece of Shieet called Muna aka Palmwine Tapper.
she's not as old as your mother. How is she dirty? You dont even know her
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2016
eeey
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by cruzita(f): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2016
undecided who is she?cos I don't know people like her
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by chingylingy1(f): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2016
I'm finer than her tho wink

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Qualer: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2016
chingylingy1:

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by chingylingy1(f): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=42790734][/quote]

Kane better make heaven oo
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by White007(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
come and threaten me you bastaad of life. She is not washed up. She is fresh. In fact she had a 23 year old boyfriend keeping her so young. Why are you so jealous of her?

If you step out of your lane by yearning opaks, i will calmly shut you down and give my accurate assessment of you and your fairy-tales, and you can never prove me wrong.

I am just not into mgbeke's. Get over it. Not that it matters - we are all here for recreation and to learn. You got exactly what you asked for seeking attention with your numerous picture threads, and doing that will not improve your lot. Oya, make you continue with your photo uploads; there's a solid 1million Nairalanders who might be interested lol.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Palmwinetapper: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
White007:

If you step out of your lane by yearning opaks, i will calmly shut you down and give my accurate assessment of you and your fairy-tales, and you can never prove me wrong.

I am just not into mgbeke's. Get over it. Not that it matters - we are all here for recreation and to learn. You got exactly what you asked for seeking attention with your numerous picture threads, and doing that will not improve your lot. Oya, make you continue with your photo uploads; there's a solid 1million Nairalanders who might be interested lol.
o shut your trap! You are just jealous of munachi
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Palmwinetapper: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
chingylingy1:
no you're not. You're quite ugly
Re: Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS by Runtingz16: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
White007:

lol agreed! She's so old looking yet is claiming to be in her 20s

(1) (Reply)

Crazy! See What Lady Gaga Wore To Met Gala Red Carpet / Davido Shows Off His Ripped Jean Swag In New Photos / Nicki Minaj S3xy In Black Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.