Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Scottish Boy Aged 3, Changes To Female. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scottish Boy Aged 3, Changes To Female. (684 Views)

"Nigerian Families Are Very Traditional" - Scottish Scholar / Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage / Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scottish Boy Aged 3, Changes To Female. by luciomoggi(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
A 32-year-old mum-of-five has allowed her son(3) return to school as a girl in Scotland. Daniel Mcfadyen was born a boy but was caught with a scissors attempting to cut off his penis by his mother Kerry Mcfadyen.

Kerry also a mother of five , also noticed Daniel wasn't interested in his brothers' balls rather he wanted his sisters dolls. Daniel also went round asking those he knew if they had a 'willie' or a 'cookie' which refers to private parts.

Daniel was taken to a the doctor and he was diagnosed with gender dysphoria making him the youngest person to be diagnosed with such in the UK. Kerry was then told it will be better to allow Daniel to live as a girl because he could change his mind at any point.

Daniel has had a name change to Danni and the family is trying to raise money to get him turned to a girl or wait until he is 18 and hence use the gender realignment surgery on the National Heath Service.

Danni's teachers were informed and they gave their support .

Kerry said she went public with Danni's story to raise awareness for other transgender children and parents who maybe suffering in silence .

Kerry though has lost friends because they feel she allowed her child's transition so early in life but she stands by her decision saying : " Most people might think I'm a bad mother for letting my child transition so young, but I will do anything to make my child happy. It wasn't an easy decision and it took me a long time to come to terms with losing Daniel". "But my daughter is so happy now and a completely different child . As a boy he was so quiet and withdrawn and miserable but since she had been living as Danni, she is a ray of sunshine ." "It came to a point when I realised I could either keep the rest of the world happy, or could keep my child happy. It was no choice at all and my husband and I know we've done the right thing ". " You have no idea Danni was born a boy by looking at her and we plan to just let her be", she concluded.

Source

Mailtelegraph..com
Re: Scottish Boy Aged 3, Changes To Female. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmmmm!
Re: Scottish Boy Aged 3, Changes To Female. by mekzyjoe(m): 12:24am On Feb 10, 2016
luciomoggi:
A 32-year-old mum-of-five has allowed her son(3) return to school as a girl in Scotland. Daniel Mcfadyen was born a boy but was caught with a scissors attempting to cut off his penis by his mother Kerry Mcfadyen.

Kerry also a mother of five , also noticed Daniel wasn't interested in his brothers' balls rather he wanted his sisters dolls. Daniel also went round asking those he knew if they had a 'willie' or a 'cookie' which refers to private parts.

Daniel was taken to a the doctor and he was diagnosed with gender dysphoria making him the youngest person to be diagnosed with such in the UK. Kerry was then told it will be better to allow Daniel to live as a girl because he could change his mind at any point.

Daniel has had a name change to Danni and the family is trying to raise money to get him turned to a girl or wait until he is 18 and hence use the gender realignment surgery on the National Heath Service.

Danni's teachers were informed and they gave their support .

Kerry said she went public with Danni's story to raise awareness for other transgender children and parents who maybe suffering in silence .

Kerry though has lost friends because they feel she allowed her child's transition so early in life but she stands by her decision saying : " Most people might think I'm a bad mother for letting my child transition so young, but I will do anything to make my child happy. It wasn't an easy decision and it took me a long time to come to terms with losing Daniel". "But my daughter is so happy now and a completely different child . As a boy he was so quiet and withdrawn and miserable but since she had been living as Danni, she is a ray of sunshine ." "It came to a point when I realised I could either keep the rest of the world happy, or could keep my child happy. It was no choice at all and my husband and I know we've done the right thing ". " You have no idea Danni was born a boy by looking at her and we plan to just let her be", she concluded.

Source

Mailtelegraph..com

Re: Scottish Boy Aged 3, Changes To Female. by Artistree: 2:08am On Feb 10, 2016
No BEFORE and AFTER pishure?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photo: Two Devilish Ladies Feeding Few Month Old Babies With Alcohol / Romance Without Sex In Marriage / Putting The Family Unit Back On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.