Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo (26900 Views)

Fraud Alert: Innoson Motors Warns On The Current Employment Scam .( Photo) / 350,000 Job Seekers Applied For Railway Job - NRC-MD / Job Seekers, Take A cue From Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by ifeanyi317(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Na today it has Teyed especially in Lagos
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by toprealman: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2016
andyjwe:
@op and you are celebrating your poor english! This is the number one cause of unemployment in this country, most employer frown at graduate/job seekers who cannot speak or communicate good english... Please work on yourself and stop celebrating your weakness.

NB: take no offence please.
You will be shocked to know that some high earners also struggle with making simple correct sentence. When next you go to any bank ask to have a chat with a customer service officer or a random funds transfer officer. Oil and gas workers are not left out too...

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by moscobabs(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Okija is Okija.
I dont know Mad Cow. grin

#ParanoidSkitzophrenic.. grin
u dey mad if u r the okija juju wey I created topic for that I missed.

but they said u have become Madcow ni .
But madcow styles look like yours. Don't know who's fake between u sa
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by DonBenergy(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2016
As a sharp guy, since it once happens to your friend, it must not happens to you too.
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Nienie(f): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2016
But he said don't mind his English nau :'..thanks for the awareness oh jareh.
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Ramanto(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2016
TRADELYN:
I lost interest mid-way because of your poor grammar. undecided
Lol ... But the OP already said it; he's from a French speaking-county and can't speak lengthy grammar

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Afenson(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Thunder go fire those scam
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by IGBOPRINCE: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
Please can someone inteprete what d op said
he said the job na scam o
You hear, no go waste your money for tp and other tins. I don forget u be jambito grin
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by MrDoGood(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Op
Is this your first time in the city?

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Okijajuju1(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2016
moscobabs:

u dey mad if u r the okija juju wey I created topic for that I missed.

but they said u have become Madcow ni .

But madcow styles look like yours. Don't know who's fake between u sa

Sorry fam.

Okija is back from hiatus.
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2016
So why didn't you wait for the call back before posting?
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by successbuchi32(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2016
Why would you respond to this kind ot thing? U come new? Nawaa for uooo.

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Igzhbt(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2016
haba, I fih curse you if u fall for dz paper advert. u be LEARNER?
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2016
I've once fallen for them. The company's name is[b] NEO LIFE[/b]. very useless people. They're everywhere @Warri
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by justmenoni: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Communicate good English is also not correct, so you see no one is actually perfect grin

quote author=andyjwe post=42785956]@op and you are celebrating your poor english! This is the number one cause of unemployment in this country, most employer frown at graduate/job seekers who cannot speak or communicate good english... Please work on yourself and stop celebrating your weakness.

NB: take no offence please.[/quote]
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by piagetskinner(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2016
End time job
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Peckygirl(f): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2016
4hys:
I saw a man sharing bill to individuals at GRA, Port harcourt yesterday and i immediately hurried to get my own particular duplicate yet subsequent to perusing the substance of the bill i found the cash in the bill can make a man clean in the event that he is truly working with the obscure organization, besides that i also found out that there was no organization name on the bill, and i envisioned inside of me that if the organization pays this, how can it be that the young fellow sharing the bill is slightly cleaner than a 15yrs old crazy person with a degree, since i was frantically searching for occupation i said i will call the number after evening church service, but lately did i know that it was a scam advert.

wen i called, the person never picked up the call, xo a friend told me to call, that they are scammers that i should wait patiently withing the week that a call will come in with a dif. number demanding for for some ransom if i really need the Job, that it has happens to him and i immediately took his advice

Dont mind my poor english

Your English is understandable!
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by adult91: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2016
people pay much attention to speaking and writing grammar. but if u give dem 1million naira to count, they wont know when it is complete.
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Igbo20(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2016
dis one is not different from the same people here in lagos . Na d same type of people shine ur eyes
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Topsyvic(f): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2016
Grammer!!
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Nbote(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
First things first, people who fall for such aren't looking for a job but a miracle because it's only a miracle dat would make u come across a job with such pay jus like dat. And secondly I jus want to believe ur autocorrect was responsible for ur incomprehensible writeup and assume u speak better than u write.
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by HirstMOG(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice message mahn, but try and work on the way you put your words OK.
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Irepib(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Gnld are nothing but 419 they advertise rubbish they will even tell u event usher 6 thousand naira per day or hotel job gnld u guys are mumu
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Swash042(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
lonelydora:
Their new method is to use chalk and be defacing the whole of Port Harcourt. Every road you pass now, you see "workers needed" or "cleaners needed".

If a company can pay 50k or 35k as they normally write it, why would they not be able to print a newspaper or A4 paper advert instead of writing on the wall.
they doing d same wall tin hia undecided
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Lamslot1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is so wrong,how on earth would a graduate as yourself post something like this..and here you are celebrating your ......work on yourself please
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2016
4hys:
I saw a man sharing bill to individuals at GRA, Port harcourt yesterday and i immediately hurried to get my own particular duplicate yet subsequent to perusing the substance of the bill i found the cash in the bill can make a man clean in the event that he is truly working with the obscure organization, besides that i also found out that there was no organization name on the bill, and i envisioned inside of me that if the organization pays this, how can it be that the young fellow sharing the bill is slightly cleaner than a 15yrs old crazy person with a degree, since i was frantically searching for occupation i said i will call the number after evening church service, but lately did i know that it was a scam advert.

wen i called, the person never picked up the call, xo a friend told me to call, that they are scammers that i should wait patiently withing the week that a call will come in with a dif. number demanding for for some ransom if i really need the Job, that it has happens to him and i immediately took his advice

Dont mind my poor english

Your English is poor indeed! Thank God you acknowledged that in your write-up. The punctuations are out of order as well as the grammatical constructions. The structures too are generally poor, albeit the fair use of impressive words.

By the way, I have observed over time that most Nigerians, even graduates and those with higher academic qualifications, always write the word 'I' in small letter. This is totally wrong! The word 'I', when used in a sentence, is a pronoun, and not an alphabet. So regardless of where the word 'I' is placed in a sentence, be it at the beginning, in the middle or at the end of a sentence, it should be in capital letter. Unless you are referring to some mathematical formular, which I seriously doubt, there is no such word as 'i' in English!
Re: Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo by makabulchi(m): 7:10am On Feb 12, 2016
andyjwe:
@op and you are celebrating your poor english! This is the number one cause of unemployment in this country, most employer frown at graduate/job seekers who cannot speak or communicate good english... Please work on yourself and stop celebrating your weakness.

NB: take no offence please.
It's better to admit than 2 pretend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview / Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs / Do You Need A Better Job 2020? Come in! Lets get you a job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.