Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams (277 Views)

Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) / What's The Interpretation Of Dogs Biting Your Hand In Dreams? / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams by CyberWord(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2016
Good morning. When you dream and see yourself in a former school, office or compound or house please know that you need to pray two serious prayer points. The first is to pray against retrogression or backwardness then pray for the wisdom to know what you did wrong at that former place and the revelation of what was done against you in that former place. Pray with Proverbs 4:18 that says the path of the just is like a light that shineth more and more unto a perfect day. God is a God of continuous progress. Every spirit of the former crashes now in Jesus precious name. You are going forward.

(1) (Reply)

Blessed In The Field / Wednesday Motivation By Victoria.r / Apostate Or Reformer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.