Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (66278 Views)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by creamylicious(f): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ejytex:
But MAKINWA na virgin nau
primary, secondary or tertiary Virgin ?
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by izzykingsley(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
How will this trend put food on the table of Hungry Nigerians. Buhari must hear this kiss
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by creamylicious(f): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
gbens2000:
chai! Ok noted,thank you for the info.buh she could still be a virgin. smiley
primary, secondary or tertiary Virgin
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Infomizer(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
We don see her Apple watch!
Next!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by tico1212(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Got no chill at all.... shocked
Ayaf got my nails did...@gbagahun.com
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by 9jatatafo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
She will use stick to drive sponge inside and scrub the walls of her kpekus

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by gbens2000(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
creamylicious:
primary, secondary or tertiary Virgin
shocked,ie pls give me pictorial examples.so I can pick.
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by gbens2000(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
9jatatafo:
She will use stick to drive sponge inside and scrub the walls of her kpekus
lmao.
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by HNIC(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
tico1212:
Got no chill at all.... shocked
Ayaf got my nails did...@gbagahun.com

Read what people have posted on this subject
It's an American slang.
If you listen to rap songs...it's used often.

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Sunnypa11(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Her Veejay must be slack and watery rather than juicy

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by gbens2000(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
repogirl:
Yup, she was definitely flaunting the ring and BTW, who washes their PPs with their finger tips? undecided

are you supposed to scrub the place or wash with the front of the palms and fingers?
e be like sey na only u don quench my curiosity.thank you,I promise you 1k dollars. wink
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by creamylicious(f): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
gbens2000:
shocked,ie pls give me pictorial examples.so I can pick.
I have none, I would have been really benevolent
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by tgmservice: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
creamylicious:
For a person who bleeps regularly, her p***y can't too tight for manicured nails to penetrate and get washed
u are a rotten harlot

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by gbens2000(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
creamylicious:
I have none, I would have been really benevolent
chai!.nw there is small p cuz I need to make my pick,u ave put many pics in my head nw.
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Yemismart(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Shakararity gone wrong... Swaziland visa in 2 weeks call us
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by SuzieeDee(f): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrDoGood:
Why she no snap the right fingers?
if she snap both fingers which hand will she use to hold the phone
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by MrDoGood(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
SuzieeDee:

if she snap both fingers which hand will she use to hold the phone
Use the left to snap the right.

Or is the left hand not working fine?
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by yommys01(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
cruzita:
Nigerians with yeye questions. how e take concern them?they no know say na machine dey wash there for her?lol
If it isn't their biz why bother them with her nails too? Yeye woman dey stylishly tell us she is stil her husband.

Make she answer their questions abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by tico1212(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
HNIC:

Read what people have posted on this subject
It's an American slang.
If you listen to rap songs...it's used often.

She obviously showing signs of a failing English language. "She got her nails..." is a sign of past tense. Now so far, so good. Then, here comes the oddball. When she says, "I got my nails did," she is showing two tenses. In one part of the sentence, she is in past tense. While, in another, she is in present tense. This is a contradiction

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
cruzita:
Nigerians with yeye questions. how e take concern them?they no know say na machine dey wash there for her?lol

Hmmmmmm

I see
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by seenter84: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Turn on mistress for me.
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by okenna1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
next.......
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Mamatee07: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
tico1212:

She obviously showing signs of a failing English language. "She got her nails..." is a sign of past tense. Now so far, so good. Then, here comes the oddball. When she says, "I got my nails did," she is showing two tenses. In one part of the sentence, she is in past tense. While, in another, she is in present tense. This is a contradiction

As someone pointed out, it's an American slang. Its deliberate
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Elishaanthony4(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lolx wuna no say may be she has a machine dat does dat for her, so no need to wash it with her hand grin
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by notoriousbabe: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
na those kind babes with long nails their toto and yansh dey always small as dem no fit put hand inside to wash well well
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by knightsTempler: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why are people defending her by saying it's an American rap thing, is she an American rap artist?

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by pamdaniel(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
i wonder what a small gal would be doing by 11pm late night, God ve mercy, see the time she is showcasing her mortal body to the world. vanity upon vanity, dust u are oh

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Ejytex(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
creamylicious:
Nursery virgin,d net still intact

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Ejytex(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
creamylicious:
Nursery virgin,d net still intact
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by franklingud(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nzuzu kariri.
Mmadu a na ezuzu!
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Btoyob(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lobatan !!! grin
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by mirexxx(f): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
You use wet wipes WITH YOUR KNUCKLES! wink
Or USE A POOHSIE-HOSE! wink
does wet wipes clear dark knuckles? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) / AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic / Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.