Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic (66242 Views)

"That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) / Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is a story shared by an old colleague of popular comedian A.Y who just celebrated his 45th birthday with much fanfare.
Its a throwback story of how the versatile stand up comic cum actor, rose from nothing in his University to become one of the most famous faces in the Entertainment scene.

Read Below;

[b]I know AY!
AY the consistently creative Comedian.
Lately, AY has been enjoying so much enlargement but before you envy his sweet story, let me tell you the sordid side of his story.
It’s the story of a down period in his Campus days. Even though he was industrious and was into Events and Pageants, things weren’t just happening for him.

It got so bad his Ex – the one he was supposed to marry – visited him on a cold Abraka Night.
The Mission? To break a News! “AY,” she whispered, softly and tenderly, “you know I love you, but you are approaching life at SNAIL SPEED. I can’t go on like this.” Then she hugged AY. Gave him one last peck. Refrained from the hug. Cat-walked into a waiting SUV. And zoooom… she went.

Apparently, some ‘big men’ had brought her to officially disengage with AY.
It was more agonizing because the same ‘big man’ had offered AY N200,000 so he could break up with his her. And AY had rejected the offer, insisting: “my love is not for sale.” Now she’s gone. Just like that.
Tears!
AY wept!

But the show of his bright future must go on. True, he might have been slow. True, he couldn’t approach life faster than he did. And, true, he DID NOT STOP either.
Slowly, he relocated to Lagos but did not stop until he became Alibaba’s PA.
Slowly, he started Open Mic Challenge but did not stop until he discovered great comedy stars.
Slowly, he staged AY Live but did not stop until it became Africa’s Biggest.

Slowly, he rented apartments in Iponri, Aguda, and Ikorodu but he did not stop until he became a Landlord in Lekki.
Slowly, he produced most viewed Comedy Skits on YouTUBE but did not stop until he produced 30 Days In Atlanta – the highest grossing movie in Africa.
It’s not a HYPE. It’s a message!
It does not matter how SLOWLY you go; as long as YOU DO NOT STOP, You will get there.
Smile!
#AnotherDoseOfInspiration
By Uncle SPEED[/b]

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/how-comedian-ay-lost-his-ex-girlfriend.html?m=1

150 Likes 17 Shares

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Adaowerri111: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Very fake story, Abeg do some investigations before you write, stop feeding the public with untrue gist

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by vikacydevato(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by EYIMICHAEL(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hmmmmm. The Person above said is a fake story.

Fake or not I believe I have a story to tell

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by SafeDavid(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
That's women for you.

6 Likes

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Qualer: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Very fake story, Abeg do some investigations before you write, stop feeding the public with untrue gist

mmmhhh.... this adaowerri is a fine somebori! but bride price for owerri na die sha! grin cool

5 Likes

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Ma2seater: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Really?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Rapmoney(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
I dedicate this space to the goat I will buy tomorrow because I will name it Aisha! grin

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by CriticMaestro: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
All diz comedians from the way the laff u go know say dey don c tinz...e.g I go dye..wen that one dey laff u go see real poverty in warri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by henrydadon(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Okay we have heard next

2 Likes

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
What are you saying? He abandoned his girlfriend for 200k how is it the woman's fault? sad
SafeDavid:
That's women for you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Ismahill(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Very fake story, Abeg do some investigations before you write, stop feeding the public with untrue lgist
na u b d gal wey dm talk ni

23 Likes

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by winkmart: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
well, it's a matter of time when blogging will show me to the world, watch out for www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by mayorkyzo: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Good for him..like patoranking said,"nobody when no fit to make am"

3 Likes

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by GloriaNinja(f): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Who will the cock and bull story epp?

4 Likes

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by kvngolami(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
touching story it's okay
continue with the good work

1 Like

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Rizmo(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
So na since him dey skool na im him get antenna ear
?
chai!!! Ok kwontinu!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by StepTwo: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
I still dont find anything in this story.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by greatme2good(f): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
So what am I supposed to do now with this cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Rapmoney(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Whether real or fake, the message has been passed. Na you sabi grin

By the way, it seems most of the females dropping comments here are stylishly exhibiting hatred for the post?

24 Likes

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by cr7lomo: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Every woman has a man for her ...but unfortunately most women throw that away unknowingly

3 Likes

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Anonymrs(f): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
The story is inspiring, fake or not. tongue

4 Likes

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by mccoy47(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lies!

1 Like

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Girls and money...

12 Likes

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Flashh: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Shift go one side jare. Na this kind story be fake for una eyes. If to say na man break girl heart, and she shares the story, it won't be fake.

Meanwhile, AY's cheap ex after his success...

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by recievesense: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Qualer:

mmmhhh.... this adaowerri is a fine somebori! but bride price for owerri na die sha! grin cool

So na woman u dey find come politics section abi?
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Iscoalarcon: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
I smell lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
If dis story is true,Ay ex-gf be like...

7 Likes

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Dailynaij: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
That's normal for girls. I pray they change.... check out http://www.dailynaij.com
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by johnstar(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
undecided
Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by greatme2good(f): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
cr7lomo:
Every woman has a man for her ...but unfortunately most women throw that away unknowingly

They were not destined to be together forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic by Ask4Info: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
What are you saying? He abandoned his girlfriend for 200k how is it the woman's fault? sad

Babe, life isn't all about makeup, fashion, social media and celebrity gossip.

Try and read and comprehend.

What a shame.

121 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) / Olamide's Lookalike Spotted Driving Keke In Enugu. (pics) / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.