Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? (21209 Views)

Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? / How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? / How Can Jesus Be Both God And God's Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by CAPTIVATOR: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
goodnews201668:

Stop shouting like a mad man here, if you cant make any input keep quiet.
It's not by force.
dont take that woman serious , see her comment below .

analice107

eternal life in hell

according to her , those in hell will also have eternal life . when Scripture say otherwise . john 3:16

as in ya thread eh , na case study

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by goodnews201668: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

dont take that woman serious , see her comment below .

according to her , those in hell will also have eternal life . when Scripture say otherwise . john 3:16

as in ya thread eh , na case study

I tell ya, the next thing she will judge you or call you atheist and throw you inside hellfire.
Lol.
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by analice107: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
goodnews201668:

Genesis 4:6,7 clearly shows that Cain was already aware of sins and that God is displeased with him.
Verse 7 shows that after God's warning he went ahead and killed his brother.

Again it was not Abel's cry that made Cain realize his sins, it was God himself.
4:16 says after he was made to realize his sins and the consequences he went away from God's presence.
That's not my point. My point is that, Abel's blood cried out.

Genesis 4:10 And [the Lord] said, What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood is crying to Me from the ground.
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by analice107: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
dolphinheart:

replay! God was already talking to cain about sin before died na!

so literally, souls are under the alter and not in paradise, or is paradise at the foot of the alter?

Lev 1: 14?
Let's leave the location now for a while.

Are we in agreement that there's life after death? That men doesn't cease from existing after they die?

Genesis 4:10 And [the Lord] said, What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood is crying to Me from the ground.

The voice of Abel cried out for vengeance, forget where it cried out from. Abel was not all dead. He was there somewhere, that is why his blood's voice cried out against evil.
If when men die, they cease to exist, what then is the need for judgement?
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Anas09:

Jessicha. What is absurd abt the immotrality of a soul? If a soul is not immortal, why will there be any need for resurrection? Since you the JWs believe that, when man dies it ends there, no after life. What do we do with the scriptures with reference to resurrection? The Bible says, on the last day, everyone shall resurrect, some to life eternal, but some to condemnation, where there's weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matt 13:30. This experience will take place in the realm other than this one. Flesh gets consumed by fire, but the soul doesn't, its your soul which will burn.
Jessicha, whether you consider the teachings of Christ absurd or not. The soul of man is immortal.

How can the soul be immortal? I might not be a Jehovah's Witness but I agree with most of what they teach. The soul being immortal is a pagan doctrine. If you say the soul is immortal, then you are indirectly saying the person himself is immortal because a soul is actually the person himself and not an invisible part of the person.

"And JEHOVAH God formed man of the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul" - Genesis 3:7

The above passage calls man a "soul" and not having a soul. The Hebrew and Greek words rendered "soul" are "nefesh" and "psykhe" and they can both be rendered as "person." So the word "soul" and "person" actually mean the same thing, thus the soul is the person himself and not another part of the person that lives long. The bible disproves the immortality of the soul.

"The soul who sins shall die" - Ezekiel 18:20.

How can the soul die if it were immortal?

Some bibles render "soul" as "person" thus the person is a soul.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by goodnews201668: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
analice107:

That's not my point. My point is that, Abel's blood cried out.

Check your post, you said it was Abel's blood that was crying that made Cain realize he has sinned.

Questions:
Does it mean Abel's blood was crying in the bush?
I thought you guys say its spirit that live after death?
Does spirits have blood again?
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by analice107: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
goodnews201668:

Check your post, you said it was Abel's blood that was crying that made Cain realize he has sinned.

Questions:
Does it mean Abel's blood was crying in the bush?
I thought you guys say its spirit that live after death?
Does spirits have blood again?
Pls be reasonable. Did the Bible say the blood was crying from the Bush?
Listen, forget the location from where the blood was crying from. The bone of contention is, Abel did not cease to exist when he died. His blood cried out from wherever he was. It doesn't matter right now. What maters is that, he was there.

We said or the Bible said? And, why are you not addressing the scriptures I post along side?

The life of every man is in the blood. What is life? Is flesh that life? If you say yes, why was Adam lifeless until God breath into him?

You find these things so hard to grasp because you remain in the natural carnal realm. And the Bible says to be carnally minded is death.
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by DoctorAlien(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
analice107:
The bone of contention is, Abel did not cease to exist when he died.

Where is he existing now?

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by dolphinheart(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
analice107:

Let's leave the location now for a while.

Are we in agreement that there's life after death? That men doesn't cease from existing after they die?

there can be life after death, that is why their is the ressurection hope. but the scriptures stated that when you die, you return to dust, when you return to dust, you know NOTHING!, your thoughts and feelings has perished?

God said adam returned to dust, David said he will return to dust, job said he will return to dust. They did not just say "turn" , the scriptures said " RETURN", we are both learned enough to know what return means! and dnt come up with a false idea that's it's only the body that returns cus the spriture is referring to the person, the person returns to dust cus God said he is from dust. dust formed from the ground, infused with spirit is called a living soul! A living being, or a being that has life!

The voice of Abel cried out for vengeance, forget where it cried out from. Abel was not all dead. He was there somewhere, that is why his blood's voice cried out against evil.
If when men die, they cease to exist, what then is the need for judgement?

we can't forget where he cried out from, cus the location determines if it's symbolic or literal.
you accept part of that verse that Abel literally cried out, but you dnt want to accept that he cried out from the ground, is that how you study the Bible , taking parts that look good to your believes and avoiding the parts that throw out your beliefs?
If you believe abel cry was literal, then you have to accept the literal location where he is crying out from! failure to accept both shows that your belief is very faulty.

The question to you now is., do you accept the location where Abel was crying out from? The ground where is blood was spilled?

you refuse to share your view on if soul are literally under the alter.

remember man is not a spirit
King James Version
Isa 42:5Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

spirit was giving to "them"(me , you and animals). The "them" is the being that is living!

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by goodnews201668: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
U
analice107:

Listen, forget the location from where the blood was crying from. The bone of contention is, Abel did not cease to exist when he died. His blood cried out from wherever he was. It doesn't matter right now. What maters is that, he was there.

We said or the Bible said? And, why are you not addressing the scriptures I post along side?

The life of every man is in the blood. What is life? Is flesh that life? If you say yes, why was Adam lifeless until God breath into him?

You find these things so hard to grasp because you remain in the natural carnal realm. And the Bible says to be carnally minded is death.

Okay, he was murdered in the bush. But if you brush that aside no wahala.

But since he is no longer alive physically as you asserted, he must be a spirit then.
His blood according yo the Bible was crying, my question is do spirits have blood too?
Mind you his blood was crying from the ground not heaven.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by goodnews201668: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
You claim not to be carnaly minded yet you believe Abel's blood crying was literal?

Now let me make it simply for you God told Ezekiel to warn people and told him if he fail to do so their blood will be on his head.
What does that mean?
Does it mean their blood will be poured on his head physically?

analice107:

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by DoctorAlien(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
goodnews201668:
You claim not to be carnaly minded yet you believe Abel's blood crying was literal?

Now let me make it simply for you God told Ezekiel to warn people and told him if he fail to do so their blood will be on his head.
What does that mean?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by Jozzy4: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
goodnews201668:
U

But since he is no longer alive physically as you asserted, he must be a spirit then.
His blood according yo the Bible was crying, my question is do spirits have blood too?

buhahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by Jozzy4: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
analice107:

@bold , do spirit have BLOOD ?

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by Jozzy4: 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
goodnews201668:

But whichever way you look at it man is mortal hence Christ's sacrifice to grant man immortality.

Bible portion that prove man is mortal.

Bible > Psalms > Chapter 9 > Verse 20
◄ Psalm 9:20 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
Strike them with terror, LORD; let the nations know they are only mortal.

New Living Translation
Make them tremble in fear, O LORD. Let the nations know they are merely human. Interlude

English Standard Version
Put them in fear, O LORD! Let the nations know that they are but men! Selah

New American Standard Bible
Put them in fear, O LORD; Let the nations know that they are but men. Selah.

King James Bible
Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Put terror in them, LORD; let the nations know they are only men. Selah

International Standard Version
Make them afraid, LORD, Let the nations know that they are only human. Interlude

NET Bible
Terrify them, LORD! Let the nations know they are mere mortals! (Selah)

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Establish a lawgiver for them, who shall instruct the nations that they are children of men.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Strike them with terror, O LORD. Let the nations know that they are [only] mortal. [Selah]

Different translations but same meaning.
Mortal, human, children of men, all showing man is motarl.

she will avoid this. Lol
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by dorox(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
double post.
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by dorox(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
goodnews201668:
U

It is so sad that many so called christians cannot see that the immortality of any part of man makes Jesus sacrifice redundant and his promise of a resurrection superfluous since man is already alive.
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by goodnews201668: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
dorox:

It is so sad that many so called christians cannot see that the immortality of any part of man makes Jesus sacrifice redundant and his promise of a resurrection superfluous since man is already alive.

My brother the thing tire person eee,
They say something lives on after death, then ask them you'll hear different and contradictory explanations.
No agreement, no comprehensive account of how man lives on after death, there's always conflict of ideas on live after death.
Some say soul, some say spirit, now ask them where the dead are?
Some will say heaven, some will say hell, someone today even said they're in Abraham's bossom and will be transferred to heaven later.
It was here I also learnt spirits have blood too and their blood also cry, LWKMH.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by analice107: 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Jozzy4:

@bold , do spirit have BLOOD ?
LOlzzz. JOZZY4
THE LIFE FORCE(SPIRIT) OF EVERY MAN IS IN HIS BLOOD. WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU?
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by analice107: 12:21am On Apr 23, 2016
goodnews201668:

What does that mean?

U still dey learn. Your Watchtower doctrine of Materialism won't let you see beyond you. The blood being upon you, means you will be blamed or held accountable. Pls read other translations not only Watchtower approved version of the Bible.
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by analice107: 12:22am On Apr 23, 2016
goodnews201668:
U

I have answered this question already, I won't repeat myself.
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by analice107: 12:34am On Apr 23, 2016
dolphinheart:

there can be life after death, that is why their is the ressurection hope. but the scriptures stated that when you die, you return to dust, when you return to dust, you know NOTHING!, your thoughts and feelings has perished?

God said adam returned to dust, David said he will return to dust, job said he will return to dust. They did not just say "turn" , the scriptures said " RETURN", we are both learned enough to know what return means! and dnt come up with a false idea that's it's only the body that returns cus the spriture is referring to the person, the person returns to dust cus God said he is from dust. dust formed from the ground, infused with spirit is called a living soul! A living being, or a being that has life!

we can't forget where he cried out from, cus the location determines if it's symbolic or literal.
you accept part of that verse that Abel literally cried out, but you dnt want to accept that he cried out from the ground, is that how you study the Bible , taking parts that look good to your believes and avoiding the parts that throw out your beliefs?
If you believe abel cry was literal, then you have to accept the literal location where he is crying out from! failure to accept both shows that your belief is very faulty.

The question to you now is., do you accept the location where Abel was crying out from? The ground where is blood was spilled?

you refuse to share your view on if soul are literally under the alter.

remember man is not a spirit
King James Version
Isa 42:5Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

spirit was giving to "them"(me , you and animals). The "them" is the being that is living!
Watchtower says that when man dies he returns to the dust and it ends there, no consciousness of any kind. Why was Abel's blood crying. Where the consciousness come from to know that what Cain did was wrong and needed avenging?

Where did the Bible say the souls of the departed go?
I have posted these scriptures too many times here but you people dodged them.

Did you say man doesn't have a spirit?

1 Thessalonians 5:23 And may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through [separate you from profane things, make you pure and wholly consecrated to God]; (and may your spirit and soul and body) be preserved sound and complete [and found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).
Did Watchtower edited this part out of your Bible?

The gospel of Materialism is a Luciferean gospel. How do you reconcile resurrection which is the Souls of men entering back into their bodies to stand judgement for their deeds which Materialism which teaches that there's no spirit realm?
Ha gradually am beginning to see the motive behind Charles Tass Russell's Watchtower organization.
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by Jozzy4: 5:42am On Apr 23, 2016
analice107:

LOlzzz. JOZZY4

THE LIFE FORCE(SPIRIT) OF EVERY MAN IS IN HIS BLOOD. WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU?

wow , u mean spirit is now a life FORCE ? FORCE ?

’***"_ bookmarked***
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by Jozzy4: 6:05am On Apr 23, 2016
analice107:

Watchtower says that when man dies he returns to the dust and it ends there, no consciousness of any kind. Why was Abel's blood crying. Where the consciousness come from to know that what Cain did was wrong and needed avenging?

1 Thessalonians 5:23 And may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through [separate you from profane things, make you pure and wholly consecrated to God]; (and may your spirit and soul and body) be preserved sound and complete [and found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).

The gospel of Materialism is a Luciferean gospel. How do you reconcile resurrection which is the Souls of men entering back into their bodies to stand judgement for their deeds which Materialism which teaches that there's no spirit realm?
Ha gradually am beginning to see the motive behind Charles Tass Russell's Watchtower organization.

comprehend post before replying and stop disgracing yoursef on a public forum

you said: " did you say man doesnt have a spirit"

Whereas dolphinheart in his post never ever said so , u just delight in baseless lies nd assumptions, he [ dolphinheart] said in explaining:

dolphinheart

Spirit was giving to " them"
( me, you and animals) . The " them" is the being that is living
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by goodnews201668: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2016
analice107:

U still dey learn. Your Watchtower doctrine of Materialism won't let you see beyond you. The blood being upon you, means you will be blamed or held accountable. Pls read other translations not only Watchtower approved version of the Bible.

Don't push it to Bible my dear, we are not talking about Bible yet. I qoute other translations here not new world translation.

Now you are beginning to reason, when God said he will ask the sinñers bloods from Ezekiel's hand doesn't mean he will physically provide there blood so when the Bible said Abel s blood was crying from ground it doesn't mean hr is alive.
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by dolphinheart(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2016
analice107:

analice, pls when we discuss , let's stay focused on what we are discussing ok. I've quoted from the scriptures on these thread not the Watchtower, you are just trying to change the topic by accusing me falsely. you can see the translation I use is stated mostimes at the beginning of the verse I quoted and mostimes you will see " King James Version". I do this so that you wunt defend yourself by attacking the source of my quotes mostimes when we are discussing an issue.
It is not the Watchtower I used, I used the scriptures in passing my point, scriptures that has not been refuted or given contrary explanation to up till now!

You want to use Abel's story to claim that man is concious after death, but your claims are faulty from the start

1. if abel was concious after death, and his blood cried out, is abel conciousness in the blood? these question will be hard for you to examine cus it shatters your beliefs.

2. If abel is crying out to prove he is consious after death, why was he crying out from the ground where his blood is? is abel in the ground where his blood is?

I think it's very very very bad for one who claim to be christian to formulate a theory based on part of the words of God and discredit or refuse to acknowledge the other part, more expecially when they are part of the Same sentence. you want to believe abel is crying,but you want to ignore where he crying from, cus the location of the cry will not allow you take God's word to be literal. you have decided to cut God's word in half, believing one part cus you can use it in your doctrines and discarding the second part of the same sentence cus it affects your doctrines negatively. analice, I think this is a very bad way to read the scriptures, cus how you have been handling the issue of Abel's blood crying out from the ground has just totally stripped the scripture of his protective covers.

anOther question to you, pls what is crying out, his blood, his spirit, his soul?, since what cries out will determine what is consious in man after death. The answer to these will be used to show you that your doctrine is false.

I have shown what the scriptures say will happen to man when he dies, it says HE KNOWS NOTHING. I'm open for discussion if you want to discuss those scriptures.

pls feel free to quote them again.

you question shows you deliberately wanted to change the issue from if man is a spirit in a body to if man has a spirit. I never said that man does not have a spirit, I said that "MAN IS NOT A SPIRIT". man has a spirit, or life force that activates him, that makes him to be alive, that makes him to be called a living soul!. The same spirit that is in man is also in animals. read gen 2:7 again and you will understand what man is!

your attack based on lies will not make you right, it can only boost your ego, but people will easily see through it.

You keep shifting between soul and spirit,taking parts of both which suits your doctrine.
pls provide scriptures which says souls of men enter back into their bodies to stand judgement. which bodies sef, the one that has tured to manure? or those burned during cremation?
Or are you saying God will mould their old bodies back for them and put their soul in it, pls dnt tell that to a correct abuke or a dwarf.

I've never ever said to you that there is no spirit realm, that there are differences in our understanding of spirits should not make you make a blank statement that I dnt believe in Spirit realm. you are seeing thier motives through false accusations you brought forward just because they show you the truth from the scriptures, wow!

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by analice107: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2016
goodnews201668:

Don't push it to Bible my dear, we are not talking about Bible yet. I qoute other translations here not new world translation.

Now you are beginning to reason, when God said he will ask the sinñers bloods from Ezekiel's hand doesn't mean he will physically provide there blood so when the Bible said Abel s blood was crying from ground it doesn't mean hr is alive.
It meant what then?
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by Jozzy4: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2016
dolphinheart:

analice, pls when we discuss , let's stay focused on what we are discussing ok. I've quoted from the scriptures on these thread not the Watchtower, you are just trying to change the topic by accusing me falsely. you can see the translation I use is stated mostimes at the beginning of the verse I quoted and mostimes you will see " King James Version". I do this so that you wunt defend yourself by attacking the source of my quotes mostimes when we are discussing an issue.
It is not the Watchtower I used, I used the scriptures in passing my point, scriptures that has not been refuted or given contrary explanation to up till now!

You want to use Abel's story to claim that man is concious after death, but your claims are faulty from the start

1. if abel was concious after death, and his blood cried out, is abel conciousness in the blood? these question will be hard for you to examine cus it shatters your beliefs.

2. If abel is crying out to prove he is consious after death, why was he crying out from the ground where his blood is? is abel in the ground where his blood is?

I think it's very very very bad for one who claim to be christian to formulate a theory based on part of the words of God and discredit or refuse to acknowledge the other part, more expecially when they are part of the Same sentence. you want to believe abel is crying,but you want to ignore where he crying from, cus the location of the cry will not allow you take God's word to be literal. you have decided to cut God's word in half, believing one part cus you can use it in your doctrines and discarding the second part of the same sentence cus it affects your doctrines negatively. analice, I think this is a very bad way to read the scriptures, cus how you have been handling the issue of Abel's blood crying out from the ground has just totally stripped the scripture of his protective covers.

anOther question to you, pls what is crying out, his blood, his spirit, his soul?, since what cries out will determine what is consious in man after death. The answer to these will be used to show you that your doctrine is false.

I have shown what the scriptures say will happen to man when he dies, it says HE KNOWS NOTHING. I'm open for discussion if you want to discuss those scriptures.

you question shows you deliberately wanted to change the issue from if man is a spirit in a body to if man has a spirit. I never said that man does not have a spirit, I said that "MAN IS NOT A SPIRIT". man has a spirit, or life force that activates him, that makes him to be alive, that makes him to be called a living soul!. The same spirit that is in man is also in animals. read gen 2:7 again and you will understand what man is!

your attack based on lies will not make you right, it can only boost your ego, but people will easily see through it.

You keep shifting between soul and spirit,taking parts of both which suits your doctrine.
pls provide scriptures which says souls of men enter back into their bodies to stand judgement. which bodies sef, the one that has tured to manure? or those burned during cremation?
Or are you saying God will mould their old bodies back for them and put their soul in it, pls dnt tell that to a correct abuke or a dwarf.

I've never ever said to you that there is no spirit realm, that there are differences in our understanding of spirits should not make you make a blank statement that I dnt believe in Spirit realm. you are seeing motives through false accusations you brought forward just because they show you the truth from the scriptures, wow!

beautifully expressed, the abuke/dwarf part is funny though
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by dolphinheart(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2016
Jozzy4:

cheesy
Jozzy4:

haha!
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by Jozzy4: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2016
analice107:

U still dey learn. Your Watchtower doctrine of Materialism won't let you see beyond you. The blood being upon you, means you will be blamed or held accountable

dont you see you are an hypocrite? i will tell you why,

you applied Reasoning in ur explanation here, the same reasoning u always called materialism and carnally minded, isnt it ?,u are caught in ur own web , why dont u just take it as u found it, thag blood will be poured on ezekiels head ? . instead of applying reasoning and carnally mind .
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by analice107: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Jozzy4:

dont you see you are an hypocrite? i will tell you why,

you applied Reasoning in ur explanation here, the same reasoning u always called materialism and carnally minded, isnt it ?,u are caught in ur own web , why dont u just take it as u found it, thag blood will be poured on ezekiels head ? . instead of applying reasoning and carnally mind .

Christians don't insult themselves when they discuss the Bible, pls don't disappoint me.
When you bring up scriptures, try to pick scriptures which relates to the discourse in view.
You went off to pull Ezekiel, I expected that you would quote the verse, say something abt it by way of treating it, and showing the relevance of it with regards to the discussion at hand, but No, you pulled a random scripture which has no bearing with eternal judgement, yet you called me a hypocrite. Are you sure you know the meaning of that word?
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by analice107: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2016
dolphinheart:

I've never ever said to you that there is no spirit realm, that there are differences in our understanding of spirits should not make you make a blank statement that I dnt believe in Spirit realm. you are seeing thier motives through false accusations you brought forward just because they show you the truth from the scriptures, wow!

I can't remember saying you quoted from the Watchtower. Am still saying that, no matter how glaring the truth is, you don't accept it because WATCHTOWER says contrary. You chose to believe WHAT WATCHTOWER says as opposed to the Bible.
Your head is inside the Watchtower organisation. You see the Bible through its eyes.
@Dolphineheart. Am very certain you have been reading my post to your brothers and yours too. Why haven't you treated the Bible passages I have posted? How long shall we keep doing this?
Let's pause and treat the ones that are posted already. Am tired with JW evading scriptures yet labelling their opponents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nike Adeyemi Writes Husband Sam Adeyemi Lovely Note On 54th Birthday (Photo) / Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions / If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.