Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Things Unsuccessful People Do Or Say - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things Unsuccessful People Do Or Say (382 Views)

12 Negative Habits Of Unhappy And Unsuccessful People / Things Unsuccessful People Say Or Do / Deadly Habits That Will Make You Unsuccessful And Struggle Eternally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Unsuccessful People Do Or Say by AgoraRoad(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2016
I refuse to spend money to make money
I play videogames
I think that my situation is outside of my control
I don't read books
The stockmarket is for smart people!
I do the bare minimum at my job
I am planning on buying an iPhone
I'm going to major in English
pays for digital media instead of pirating
collects anime figures/video games/anything that depreciates in value
Tells the truth in job interviews
I don't research the jobmarket or the prospect careers of my major
I look for excuses instead of solutions
I try to find what's *wrong* with me rather than how I can overcome difficulties
READ THE REST IN THE LINK BELOW

http://www.thebizness.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=40&sid=54659de3ee31afbcb4c4acb87b3bfbd5

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Saraki Battles To Hang On / Bakeries In Akwa Ibom On Strike! / What Exactly Goes On In The Stock Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.