Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Photoshop Assignment, Please Help - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop Assignment, Please Help (1893 Views)

Dbanj Website And Sound City Website - Some Serious Photoshop Brushes / Photoshop ::: Making A Scary Text ::: / Photoshop: Turning a Photo Into A Sketch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop Assignment, Please Help by toluxa1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2009
Hello My dear Nairalanders! Please I need your help! I was given an assignment to design 5 ANYTHINGs with PHOTOSHOP. I mean to design five things (Be it a Cup, wrist watch . . . anything) and the steps I used to design it. I dont know how to use Photoshop and as the Lecturer left the class, the first place my mind went is Nairaland, Graphics section. I believe you guys can help me with this. Probably during your spare time Thanks so much in anticipation of your prompt response. Remember, 5 things and the steps used to do the design (with Photoshop)

PS: I have 10 days to submit.

1 Luv!
Re: Photoshop Assignment, Please Help by justbones(m): 1:06am On Jul 05, 2009
A simple Box.
First Create a new file
Make your outline with the pen tool
stroke the outline
use polygonal lasso to select the faces
use gradient tool or paint bucket to fill the selected parts

SIMPLE

Re: Photoshop Assignment, Please Help by toluxa1(m): 2:59am On Jul 05, 2009
Thanks so much Buddie. I'll try this out.

@all More pls
Re: Photoshop Assignment, Please Help by zPixel(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2009
Google will help you alot with your assignment. you could even copy pictures from the internet and tell your lecturer you did itKIDDING

just put what you want in google.
Re: Photoshop Assignment, Please Help by zPixel(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2009
@justbones
Forgot to mention, your box is falling apart at the bottom grin nice one.
Re: Photoshop Assignment, Please Help by justbones(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2009
i know it took me like 10mins when i was feeling sleepy
anyway there are easier ways to do that like using a square and distorting it while copy and pasting the remaining sides
Re: Photoshop Assignment, Please Help by toluxa1(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2009
@zpixel. THANks. That was very helpful. But remember i have to give the steps i used to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Your Bill Boards And Other Graphics Designs / PHOTO: Talented 7 Year- Old Pencil Drawings / Woli Arole Cartoon By Pamoo Graphix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.