Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) (53672 Views)

A Thread For '4 Pics 1 Word' I Need Help Here..photo / The Winner Of The Game Is The Person Who Comments With No Likes. / The Person To Get No Likes Is The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by elfico(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
If you watch athletics, you will know that who ever crosses the line first is the winner. The depiction in that image is secondary school athletics though, so lipsrsealed
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Iamoptimus(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Leg of course
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by illicit(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
the way this things are judged is whoever touches the ribbon first with any part of their body, so i give it to cossy

1 Like

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
the breasts win!
e bata go....nnooo ooo
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Iamoptimus(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
A of course
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by kalus02: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Breasting d tape grin
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
saintloveren:
B is the winner becaus of her pointed nippples.

Do u hav an eagle eyes or what?

Cos I didn't see any nipple here. sad

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by prisiluv(f): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hahaha....all these guys voting boobs grin....let us use 'Goal line technology... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by herboshedhe(f): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lemme ask IFAgrin
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Boobies all the way!

1 Like

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Kangol99(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
[size=20pt]It's A Draw![/size]

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by eneji50(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
A won because its all about who cross the line first
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
A and B
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by quicksilver4luv: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
If u are really athletic u will all knw dat A come first
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by MrDoGood(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
deeMarc:
Some say the girl with big oranges won because she braced the tape first, but look at the slim girl's leg. Lol!
The slim girl.
Even her head is at the front.
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Bigii(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
I'm a big fan of Boobs wink

The boobs have it cool

1 Like

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by emiye(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
I think A because the rule says first to cross the line and not breast the tap
The boobs crossed the line first grin
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by ugowinn(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Some guyz will wish they were the tape! Chai!
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Adesiji77: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
The breasts won cool
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by ademoladeji(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
The bobbie clearly won it...

[size=18pt]#teamBOOBS [/size]
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by marshborn(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Rubbish! a race can't have a finish line and rope at the same time. If its by who reaches the rope first, why don't I just stretch my hand and touch the rope when close enough?
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by kolexepana: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Who no like boobs
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by encryptjay(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
I shake my head.
I don't know if mods reason at all. This is poo!
And the perverted ones are already posting crap.
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Irore: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Drabeey:
The boobs won
Yes B won because she is lettered B and has the Boobs.
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Honestly1: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
The boobs touched d line, while the legs crossed the line.. A winner is she who crosses the line. The leg is the winner.
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by beehollah: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
prisiluv:
Hahaha....all these guys voting boobs grin....let us use 'Goal line technology... cheesy grin

Hehehe
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Boobs, because she used it to touch the finishin rope. wink
grin cheesy
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
The winner is the first to cross the line an NOT the tape. The reason being that the line does not move but the tape moves because of wind.
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
ademoladeji:
The bobbie clearly won it...

[size=18pt]#teamBOOBS [/size]
Ajus Donna wotuteeyuu.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by TonyAntony: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is quite funny and educative in a way...I knw some guys will be more interested in a topic as dis.
In any case, the winner here is obvious, becos in athletics, they talk of 'breasting the tape...meaning that any runner whose chest first touches d tape, is declared winner. It's not abt d line bt d tape. So in dis case, let's give it to d boobs
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
AyamConfidence:
e bata go....nnooo ooo
ehhhh.. a batago'm
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by oyeah786(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Boobs won cos its clear that it has touched the rope but the leg has not landed. Boobs always win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Last Person Post Win! / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.