Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) (53676 Views)

A Thread For '4 Pics 1 Word' I Need Help Here..photo / The Winner Of The Game Is The Person Who Comments With No Likes. / The Person To Get No Likes Is The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by seangy4konji: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
No deh call me to such things abeg...

i deh find money.
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by morganacanta: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
I think A because the rule says first to cross the line and not breast the tap
Finally a person with some iota of sense .
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
ehhhh.. a batago'm
nnooo nu ooo...ele otu ebe detention di n'ahu gi
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by tempest01(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tire
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by tempest01(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tie
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
AyamConfidence:
nnooo nu ooo...ele otu ebe detention di n'ahu gi
grin nna ehn.. boredom kere'm na olu ka eriri... like gwuru'm I tell you... odighi easy grin
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by miomio(f): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Boobs, because she used it to touch the finishin rope. wink

so if you use ur hand to grab d rope when ur leg has not touched/crossed the finishing line ua also d winner? u guys saying boobs are simply funny.
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
God punish the person wey make me open dis yeye thread
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by EOOJ(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Its A o, d tape na just 4 efizy. First to reach da finish line and not finish tape. Besides, ther is a high chance dat d tape wasnt in line wit dat below. Dis is kos it is afected by d prevailing wind grin
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Cutehector(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
miomio:

so if you use ur hand to grab d rope when ur leg has not touched/crossed the finishing line ua also d winner? u guys saying boobs are simply funny.
Cmon we r just jokin na.. yu ladies r supposed to knw that. undecided if evryone is sayn legs, d thread will be dry. Phew
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by ademoladeji(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Ajus Donna wotuteeyuu.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Egbon, wetin I do nau?

That bosom is massively tight! grin grin
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by aminoacid01(f): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Technically, it is a draw.
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by DanielGb(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
banmee:

It is whoever touches the tape first that wins. This is why athletes lean forward at the finish line. In this case, it is the "boobs". grin
na only you get sense. All of dem just dey shout boobs like say them they watch free mojo.

1 Like

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
ademoladeji:

Egbon, wetin I do nau?

That bosom is massively tight! grin grin
from my observation so far, u must be a GoodBad sucker..

[size=5pt]even me sef, mehn I suck die..[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Alexander001(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
I go for bobbies

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by kedunaija(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
you copied this image from http://todaynaija.com
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by ademoladeji(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
from my observation so far, u must GoodBad sucker..

[size=5pt]even me sef, mehn I suck die..[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by miomio(f): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Cmon we r just jokin na.. yu ladies r supposed to knw that. undecided if evryone is sayn legs, d thread will be dry. Phew

its well my dear. but bliv me if U were joking others might not be.
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Cutehector(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
miomio:

its well my dear. but bliv me if U were joking others might not be.
Mchew. Others are! cool
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by banmee(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
DanielGb:

na only you get sense. All of dem just dey shout boobs like say them they watch free mojo.

Lol....
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by DanielGb(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
banmee:

Lol....
no mind them. them be like person wey just dey visit Hell for the first time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
I think A because the rule says first to cross the line and not breast the tap
i doubt dat. Why do u think athletes lean forward when they r near the tape?
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Fulaboy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pheals:
Nigerian guys are attracted to boobs .... Count the the vote lol

If u voted for the boobs clike like for the leg share
who legs don help Ma wink cheesy
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by danidee10(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
saintloveren:
B is the winner becaus of her pointed nippples.

Abeg show me how u take see the nipple, make I see am too grin
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by blezynetym(f): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Leg ooo
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Kazrem(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Many boobs lovers would say B but it is actually A.
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by philosopy: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmm..well. let me think about it grin
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
deeMarc:
Some say the girl with big oranges won because she braced the tape first, but look at the slim girl's leg. Lol!
I knew it. Been wondering why you're bent on seeing all Olympics women event...
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Haywhymido:
i doubt dat. Why do u think athletes lean forward when they r near the tape?

They lean forward when they are head to head not breast to leg..
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by bukqar(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
baba mi na boobs cos boobs go make make den give u kponyo chop, but leg go de make u vex every day cos of going to from 1 place to another
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by obiajulusam(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Boobs can always capture attention, not legs.... So, boobs won.
Re: Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo) by topedoski(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
To me I think "A" won There is a reason that line is called FINISH LINE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Re: The Last Person Post Win! / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.