Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

4th Babymama! Wendy Williams Shades Ciara For Suing Future - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4th Babymama! Wendy Williams Shades Ciara For Suing Future (804 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Having Sex,She Might Become Wizkid’s 4th Babymama / How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4th Babymama! Wendy Williams Shades Ciara For Suing Future by amexclusive: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Wendy Williams seriously threw shade at Ciara who is suing her baby father Future for $15 million. The singer claims that Future is making her look like a bad mother and she is not having it.
While on set, Wendy Williams even made reference to Ciara's albums not selling .

She also said she shouldn't have got a fourth child with Future after seeing he already had three children from three baby mommas....She said

I'm a straight shooter, I always have been. Ciara, Future is not the reason that your music haven't sold.Future is also not .One more thing and don't take this..(thinks)alright take it how you want to to .You are his fourth babys mother with four children .

More; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/02/4th-babymama-wendy-williams-shades.html

Re: 4th Babymama! Wendy Williams Shades Ciara For Suing Future by Emmatdayo(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2016
i just don't like this woman,her aproko is just too much
Re: 4th Babymama! Wendy Williams Shades Ciara For Suing Future by Davidovinci(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wendy plastic williams.. She's such a b!tch
Re: 4th Babymama! Wendy Williams Shades Ciara For Suing Future by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oh how I love Wendy! cheesy she no shaa send anybody oo.. She can yab anyone. Straight shooter toh badantin

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Apart, Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Not A Model / Meet The First African To Win PFA Player Of The Year Award / Flavour N'abania Becomes Life Beer NB Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.