Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions (33493 Views)

Benue, Kogi, Plateau Pay Civil Servants High Despite Poor Revenue / FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix / FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by omolola15(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
hungryboy:
even if them sack all of them, the won't be missed,
Who civil servants don help?
People were dey go work only when Oga wan come or na payday

Most of them don get Dunlop slippers for office. So as to make roaming easy. They go from one office to the other doing amebor. By 2pm they pack their bags and go home. Some of them even get melon(egusi) for bag wey dem dey use while away time.
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
zico530:
Not bad. But if the FG can assist with laptops and free training, I think it will be better.

Must everything be free?
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by Newbiee: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
Is Buhari computer literate?

Is he even book literate?
Is your father computer literate?

1 Like

Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Does that answer my question?

Newbiee:

Is your father computer literate?

1 Like

Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
They all submitted them at request.

Ijaya123:

Which certificate of any Nigerian past president have you seen?
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by agurza(f): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
You get time to educate a wailer
Akious2k2:

4 d records, c below
Military career[edit]
Buhari joined the Nigerian Army by enrolling in the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) in 1961. In February 1964, the college was upgraded to an officer commissioning unit of the Nigerian Army and renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) (prior to 1964, the Nigerian government sent cadets who had completed their NMTC preliminary training to mostly Commonwealth military academies [12][13][14] for officer cadet training). From 1962 to 1963, Buhari underwent officer cadet training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England.
In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned a second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963 to January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna. In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.
Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, from 1971 to 1972. He also attended the Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.[15]
From 1979 to 1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari (class of 1980) attended the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, in the United States, and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies.[17][18] Upon completion of the on-campus full-time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies.

1 Like

Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by Musility: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
Are you an illiterate? Is Buhari a civil servant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by mynd1(f): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
Are u okay
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by akanbiaa(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yet many qualified ICT graduates roam the street jobless.

1 Like

Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
He's Nigerian president paid salaries with tax payers money.

He cannot ask us for what he doesn't have whether directly or indirectly.

Musility:

Are you an illiterate?
Is Buhari a civil servant?

Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sha shu shoshe?

mynd1:
Are u okay
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by mynd1(f): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
Sha shu shoshe?

uwarki ne. angry
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by blackpanda: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:

Be quiet please
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by Akious2k2(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
agurza:
You get time to educate a wailer
My sister, i tire o... Anyway, I want her 2 keep exhibiting her stupidity
amtaken:
Where are the certificates?

So forbes will not confirm b/4 saying Dangote is d richest is Africa shey? Same with Wikipedia 4 Buhari... Anyway, c below 4 ur response

Ask Wikipedia how dey were able 2 confirm it... Afterall, I got d info from there
BTW, u sound (write) like an unrepentant illiterate who's not ready 2 learn... Let me help u... Kindly go through our constitution & tell me d minimum qualification 2 become Nigerian President...
I'm not even sure ur GEJ hero had any international training / studies
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
You are addressing yourself.

mhbabanna:

PMB has achieved what nobody in your entire generation till eternity comes can ever achieve with or without certificate. What have you or any member of your family achieved with your Bsc,Msc,PhD and what have u?
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Answer the question.

Akious2k2:

My sister, i tire o... Anyway, I want her 2 keep exhibiting her stupidity

So forbes will not confirm b/4 saying Dangote is d richest is Africa shey? Same with Wikipedia 4 Buhari... Anyway, c below 4 ur response

Ask Wikipedia how dey were able 2 confirm it... Afterall, I got d info from there
BTW, u sound (write) like an unrepentant illiterate who's not ready 2 learn... Let me help u... Kindly go through our constitution & tell me d minimum qualification 2 become Nigerian President...
I'm not even sure ur GEJ hero had any international training / studies
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Or what?

blackpanda:

Be quiet please
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by mhbabanna: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
You are addressing yourself.

He is certificate less and yet was military head of state and now democratically elected president. Go to mama akara and see copies of your so called certificates that you have been submitting for jobs. Rubbishhh
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Does he have school certificates? Yes or no.

mhbabanna:

He is certificate less and yet was military head of state and now democratically elected president. Go to mama akara and see copies of your so called certificates that you have been submitting for jobs. Rubbishhh
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by busyfishing(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:

come o.buhari been date and dump your aunty?? biko ,take it easy on my president.. said buhari
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by busyfishing(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
busyfishing:
come o.buhari been date and dump your aunty?? biko ,take it easy on my president.. sai buhari
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by tpiar: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
is she even legally allowed to threaten civil servants in this manner?
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by Folksyharry(m): 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
zico530:
Not bad. But if the FG can assist with laptops and free training, I think it will be better.
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by AHMEDTIENS(m): 1:25am On Feb 12, 2016
guy you got it all wrong, she is pointing out some areas of modern skills and knowledge, which Buhari need no one for promotion or else
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by tpiar: 1:52am On Feb 12, 2016
I guess "options" is a strange word in this situation.
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by manshoro: 5:32am On Feb 12, 2016
please I urge nairalanders to read carefully before he/she comments. it is not the President who gave the directive but the Head of Civil service of the Federation. Mrs Winifred Oyo-ita.
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by Ijaya123: 6:18am On Feb 12, 2016
amtaken:
They all submitted them at request.

To you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.