Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions (33651 Views)

Benue, Kogi, Plateau Pay Civil Servants High Despite Poor Revenue / FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix / FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2016
To the same bodies that asked for Buhari's own.

Keep asking questions, if I am less busy I will answer you.

The fact is very straight: Buhari could not submit his school certificates when they were demanded for and from there any reasonable man on the street can deduce that he had/has no certificates to submit.

Res ipsa loquitor.

Ijaya123:

To you?
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 6:59am On Feb 12, 2016
He dated all his supporters by promising them heaven on earth but dumped them all by not fulfilling any of his promises but rather introduced harsh economic policies that killed our economy/businesses/Naira and discourages investors from investing in our dear country.

You need to sue him for breach of promise to deliver.

busyfishing:
come o.buhari been date and dump your aunty?? biko ,take it easy on my president.. said buhari
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by Ijaya123: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2016
amtaken:
To the same bodies that asked for Buhari's own.

Keep asking questions, if I am less busy I will answer you.

The fact is very straight: Buhari could not submit his school certificates when they were demanded for and from there any reasonable man on the street can deduce that he had/has no certificates to submit.

Res ipsa loquitor.

With your rants, you still haven't answered the question.

Have a nice day.
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Answer the question, stop trying to avert it by employing different tactics.

Is Buhari computer/book literate?

Yes or no.

Does he have certificates?

Yes or no.

If you decide to go off tack, just know that you are OYO.

Ephemmm:

Why can't you show us the certificate of your grandpa?
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by Toscoas2(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2016
[s]hungryboy:
even if them sack all of them, the won't be missed,
Who civil servants don help?
People were dey go work only when Oga wan come or na payday[/s]
i think you need to change ur orientation abt civil servants, don't live on lies u are being fed and grew up wit. civil servants help the economy growing forget abt private sector u all concentrated on, as d only mechanism for economy growth. Do research and improve your findings.....my advice
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by muhakeem(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2016
amtaken:
Is Buhari computer literate?

Is he even book literate?
hmmmm.... why don't yhu know how to think straight.... was buhari mentioned there? or is it now a crime to make workers do the right thing.. u just a useless being
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by muhakeem(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2016
amtaken:
That does not answer my questions.

ur question does not require any answer because its baseless
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by muhakeem(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2016
tpiar:
I wonder why civil servants in Nigeria are being targeted these days.
that's because dey Dont go to work because nobody to monitor them..... they are only interested in salaries
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by muhakeem(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2016
RedCapChief:
Even JAMB Computer Based Test is too difficult for some people, talk less of promotion exam
what does it takes to drag the mouse to the answer u wish to chose..... they did not say they will dismantle the computer and the worker would couple it back
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by franugo(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2016
amtaken:
That does not answer my questions.

answering such an idiotic question will be a waste of time, mb and finenergy
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amarudeen(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2016
mynd1:
uwarki ne. angry

Kina da lokacin ansawar wannan wawiyan
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by fxstory(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2016
every thing I.T
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2016
You still wasted your time anyway.

Bhahahaahabhahahaha

Answer the question or remain silent.

franugo:

answering such an idiotic question will be a waste of time, mb and finenergy
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2016
*Baseless* yet you keep hovering over it like a hover board.

Bhahahaahabhahahaha.

Muhammed:
ur question does not require any answer because its baseless
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2016
Who is the Federal Government?

If Buhari is not computer/book literate, no Nigerian should be victimised for not being able to use the computer.

If you people wanted literate people, you wouldn't have handed over our country to an illiterate. Now he has killed our economy.

muhakeem:
hmmmm.... why don't yhu know how to think straight.... was buhari mentioned there? or is it now a crime to make workers do the right thing.. u just a useless being
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
We are talking about the president who is not able to manage the affairs of our country and you are bringing my family into a public matter.

Ephemmm:

Is your grandpa computer literate? Yes or no?
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by Ephemmm: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
amtaken:
We are talking about the president who is not able to manage the affairs of our country and you are bringing my family into a public matter.

Yes or no tongue tongue tongue
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by franugo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
amtaken:
You still wasted your time anyway.

Bhahahaahabhahahaha

Answer the question or remain silent.

Babe if u actually think dt ur question deserves a worthy response...then i give up!
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by franugo(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
amtaken:

shey u have seen dt its nt all questions dt deserve an answer
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
English please.

franugo:

shey u have seen dt its nt all questions dt deserve an answer
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by amtaken(f): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bhahahaahabhahahaha

Bhahahaahabhahahaha

Bhahahaahabhahahaha

franugo:

Babe if u actually think dt ur question deserves a worthy response...then i give up!
Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by tpiar: 3:28am On Feb 13, 2016
muhakeem:
that's because dey Dont go to work because nobody to monitor them..... they are only interested in salaries

Re: Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions by muhakeem(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2016
amtaken:
Who is the Federal Government?

If Buhari is not computer/book literate, no Nigerian should be victimised for not being able to use the computer.

If you people wanted literate people, you wouldn't have handed over our country to an illiterate. Now he has killed our economy.

u lack understanding, am sure u are against us..... go join ur corruptible partners where ever they are, but just have this at the back of ur mind that buhari is ur President

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolt/Uber Drivers To Start Warning Strike Next Month. / Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) / Photos Of A Lady Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.